Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:06 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Sonic the Hedgehog...Good times surprised

Fur shizzle.

I wanna make a Sonic style character xd
xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:08 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Fur shizzle.

xp

Hey, I like the style they're in XP  

Af Mas

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:08 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Fur shizzle.

Make him a bat. I was thinking of doing a sonic style bat, but I'm not good with that kind of cartoon stuff... I'm always to skeptical and anatomical, and cartoons often hace off center facial features... especially sonic and tails' mouths... lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:09 pm
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Fur shizzle.

Make him a bat. I was thinking of doing a sonic style bat, but I'm not good with that kind of cartoon stuff... I'm always to skeptical and anatomical, and cartoons often hace off center facial features... especially sonic and tails' mouths... lol

No, because there's already Rouge, and I was thinking of doing something different...like a mouse razz  

Af Mas

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:11 pm
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Fur shizzle.

No, because there's already Rouge, and I was thinking of doing something different...like a mouse razz

There already is a sonic bat?!?! You're kidding! Hmmm... well, you could remake tails as a more... masculine character rather than the sissy that he really is. I love Tails, but he looks and acts like a wuss... (Sorry, tails fans! I am one too!!! )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:12 pm
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Fur shizzle.

There already is a sonic bat?!?! You're kidding! Hmmm... well, you could remake tails as a more... masculine character rather than the sissy that he really is. I love Tails, but he looks and acts like a wuss... (Sorry, tails fans! I am one too!!! )

Tails is fine the way he is XP I've decided on a mouse razz  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:12 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Fur shizzle.

xp

Hey, I like the style they're in XP

Heh. ^^

Poor Tails. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:16 pm
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas

Right. Good luck on that. 3nodding Don't forget to show us the results. Id like to see that. (Some good mice to use can be found by searching for Nezumi from Magic the Gathering... in case you're interested. )  

RavendorFoxx

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:17 pm
Eddily
Heh. ^^

Poor Tails. sad

I know... I love tails, too... He's one of my favorite fox characters, but you have to admit it... cry  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:17 pm
The only character I ever liked from those games shows ect. was Robotnik. In fact my uncle rather resembles him.  

vaholm

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:18 pm
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas

Right. Good luck on that. 3nodding Don't forget to show us the results. Id like to see that. (Some good mice to use can be found by searching for Nezumi from Magic the Gathering... in case you're interested. )

I think of something on my own  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:06 pm
:dead  

Eddily

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:06 pm
Hiyas. *pats the dead Eddily, then loots the body* Loot Loot Loot! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:15 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Hiyas. *pats the dead Eddily, then loots the body* Loot Loot Loot! pirate
crying  

Eddily

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:14 pm
*walks in and looks around* my goodness i haven't been here in a long time  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games