Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:41 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Cray Spirit
Vincent R. Starwind
Diablo II ... that was funky for a month

Anyway, made Al a mod cus he's a buddy but need to grab him sometime and ask him to start putting in some posts! >..<

And yes, I will soon be back as a fur...hopefully *doodles more on the lappy*
It's still fun, yah know..

What'cha drawing, by the way?
The permanent Vinnie, the dracofox that I will be the rest of my life...did a little searching
Dracofox, that oughta look nice ^__^

it better be before saterday because we are going to molten core >.>
i want to go there ;-;
and i need to level up to 59 before that which i almost am xD
owel. no worries this is good for me xD

Fuzzfuzzy

Vinnie Outlaw

I will have it in my siggy, so find it when it appears Cray X3

Fuzzy: If ya wouldn't mind helping out your other cuddle corner, it'd be nice, and still need your female referance PM'd too
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:42 am

Neote
Its basically

User Image

But I'm changing myself a little...*ahems*

Vinnie Outlaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:44 am

*poofles in* Finished my NC-17 version of my fursona for the Halloween contest that Arty's holding. Just gotta take webcam pics and color it x3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:44 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Neote
Its basically

User Image

WOOT! Nice one from the Doomie ^^

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:45 am

Neote
Vincent R. Starwind
Neote
Its basically

[Pic]

Nearly two years old...original from the Doomie Xp
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:45 am

Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote
Hey ya Cray!

@Vinnie - Yeah, I've been posting in the MFG pretty regularly trying to get it going again, you might want to PM members though and give them a time limit to start posting before you "clean house" so to speak ^^
*smiles* hey neote, what's happening? *smiles wider* I still have your poem, you know.. "I'm Home" I still read it
*blushes* Wow, I still can't believe it's that good where Furs still read it ^^;

@ Vinnie - Why strangle Al, but then why did you make him a Mod anyways *laughs*

@ Fuzzy - Awww, that sucks
heh, I think it is anyways.. so how yah been?
I'm doing pretty good, been busy with work and actually made a furry friend who lives near me, actually a dragon but still ^^ how about you?
been alright.. busy w/ work, school, and Navy stuff.. there's a furry who lives nearby, but he's not very social, and not a fur like I am.. I wish you all were around 3nodding

@fuzzy: good luck with that, fuz!

@vinnie: A'ight, I'll send a friends invite 3nodding then I can keep up w/ you easier! actually, I'll send a lot of invites now :3nods:

Cray Spirit

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:47 am

uhm sure vince o.O as for the pic xD its not going as i want to xP spazzy wont color her version and i need to wait till lizzy gets enough time to do hers xP
so it might take alot longer >.< if you dont want to do it anymore i am ok with it ._.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:48 am

Cray Spirit
Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote
Hey ya Cray!

@Vinnie - Yeah, I've been posting in the MFG pretty regularly trying to get it going again, you might want to PM members though and give them a time limit to start posting before you "clean house" so to speak ^^
*smiles* hey neote, what's happening? *smiles wider* I still have your poem, you know.. "I'm Home" I still read it
*blushes* Wow, I still can't believe it's that good where Furs still read it ^^;

@ Vinnie - Why strangle Al, but then why did you make him a Mod anyways *laughs*

I'm doing pretty good, been busy with work and actually made a furry friend who lives near me, actually a dragon but still ^^ how about you?
been alright.. busy w/ work, school, and Navy stuff.. there's a furry who lives nearby, but he's not very social, and not a fur like I am.. I wish you all were around 3nodding

@vinnie: A'ight, I'll send a friends invite 3nodding then I can keep up w/ you easier! actually, I'll send a lot of invites now :3nods:
Well I'm having a tough time seeing where exactly this guy falls, he might be one, just not sure, but he is great ^^

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:49 am

furry wolf
uhm sure vince o.O as for the pic xD its not going as i want to xP spazzy wont color her version and i need to wait till lizzy gets enough time to do hers xP
so it might take alot longer >.< if you dont want to do it anymore i am ok with it ._.
Tis fine man, just nudge you down the list and get others done ^^
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:52 am

Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote

Well I'm having a tough time seeing where exactly this guy falls, he might be one, just not sure, but he is great ^^
heh.. not to be mean, but this guy over here seems like a big lumbering boulder sometimes, but he's very friendly.. he's a wolf and a fox (dual fursonas), and has a facination with catgirls o.O;

Cray Spirit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:52 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Neote
Vincent R. Starwind
Neote
Its basically

[Pic]

Nearly two years old...original from the Doomie Xp
Ahhh, still a nice one though ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:53 am

Cray Spirit
Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote
Cray Spirit
Neote

heh.. not to be mean, but this guy over here seems like a big lumbering boulder sometimes, but he's very friendly.. he's a wolf and a fox (dual fursonas), and has a facination with catgirls o.O;
Oh my *laughs* Sounds like an...interesting furry ^^

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:54 am

Neote
Ahhh, still a nice one though ^_^
Got another with blue hair, me in union jack boxers XD
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games