Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fallen Hero Online Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of this
  cool
  its ok
  pathetic doesn't deserve to exsits we already have to manyy RPGs
View Results

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:55 pm

all of a sudden a gust of wind came. The wind blew hard. Then a man stood there he word a skull mask along black robe and had a sythe. "We meet again Ryu" the reaper said. "i guess we do " he said as he told the other memebers of the party to get ready for combat He grew wings from his back eyes turned dragon and ears became dragon like.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:58 pm

she listened to ryu. her eyes suddenly went cat like and her nails grew longer and she stood in a cat like pose ready to fight. " bring it on."

KillerCookie329

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:02 pm

" so you borught the kittes to play eh?" the Reaper said. Ryu replied " do you mean actual werepeople or children either way your talking to someone in the group" the reaper smacked his fore head.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:03 pm

She blinked, then her innocent look turned to a smirk as she pulled out her bow, her eyes turning red. "Ready." [think nine-tail Naruto, accept different]
{{BTW: MY NAME IS AHIRU!! NYAA NOT AHIRA OKIEZ?! *has a small temper problem when people spell her name wrong*}}

Ahiru Takashi

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:07 pm

(( srry about that i thought it said ahira))

Ryu then got onto his kneels and hands. "giving up already?" the reaper said. "nope not at all." He grew bigger and scalier and became a Fire dragon. He let a big Dragon's Roar. He looked at Ahiru and Skyly. "Get on my back you can't handle this he is a highly trianed reaper." He crouched down low enough so Ahiru and Skyly could get on.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:08 pm

she sighed. " alright." she said as she got on his back. " but ill just leave a little gift" she said smirking as she sent a dark electricity ball at reaper.

KillerCookie329

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:10 pm

The reaper Deflected it with his scythe and lauc=ghed evilly. He cast a torture spell on Ahiru that drains her HP little by little.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Ahiru looks shocked as her HP slowly lowered. In real life she was panicked. She couldn't do anything about it! She got on Ryu's back, her character flinching every so often.

Ahiru Takashi

trojan09

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:14 pm

Name: kyle
Species: giant
Class:swordsman
Personailty:unkown
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:14 pm

she looks at ahiru then back at reaper. " jerk!" she yelled.

KillerCookie329

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:15 pm

Ryu flew off . "RAAAAAAATTTSS" The Reaper said. "Sorry about the scales i forgot to mention i picked a dragonoid" Ryu said to the Girls.

((BTW Giant isn't one of the Species))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:16 pm

she finally noticed the scales and didnt mind. " its alright!" she said smileing.

KillerCookie329

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 pm

"we gotta find away to heal ahiru" ryu said seriously.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:22 pm

" ya otherwise our group might not make it!" she said. she pulled a red skiny ball from her backpack. " here i found it earlier, its a hp help potion!" she said giving it to ahiru.

KillerCookie329

trojan09

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 pm

kyle was walking along and saw two people.not even half his size talking.he then walked up to them.he then smiled.((kyle is 16'3"))
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff