Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megan The Speed Demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:20 pm
HELLO FELLOW trainers and fans! thje names Megan! Megan The Speed Demon! you could just call me Megan! wink fav. pokemon is Rayquaza. fav pokemon double battle team is Flygon is salamance. and i own basiccly all the p[okemon games! been a fan sence the show came out IN AMERICA! ^^ and yet another awesome pokemon guild! HORRAY FOR POKEMON! my salamance is proud! ^^
User Image
and pikachu too! ^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:22 pm
Hello, I am Tigerzero. You can call me Puffs as is my nickname IRL. I dont have D/P or Wifi connection yet but... All ur pokemanz are belong to me.  

Tigerzero

Azami Lixlar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:25 pm
I'm a concubine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:26 pm
Hello everyone I'm Luna's sister.  

Dawn Sinclair

Le Kayk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:30 pm
What's up? I'm Huskeyneo. *points to the Hello, my name is... sticker* I just got an invite and scoped the guild out a little bit. It looks promising, and I've seen a bunch of familiar faces from TOPG. Anyway, it's always nice to have more than one place to get my daily fix of Pokemon craziness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:31 pm
Megan The Speed Demon
HELLO FELLOW trainers and fans! thje names Megan! Megan The Speed Demon! you could just call me Megan! wink fav. pokemon is Rayquaza. fav pokemon double battle team is Flygon is salamance. and i own basiccly all the p[okemon games! been a fan sence the show came out IN AMERICA! ^^ and yet another awesome pokemon guild! HORRAY FOR POKEMON! my salamance is proud! ^^
User Image
and pikachu too! ^^
User Image

IN AMERICA... is that a referance to yu gi oh abridged?  

nitnit2

nitnit2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:33 pm
Huskeyneo
What's up? I'm Huskeyneo. *points to the Hello, my name is... sticker* I just got an invite and scoped the guild out a little bit. It looks promising, and I've seen a bunch of familiar faces from TOPG. Anyway, it's always nice to have more than one place to get my daily fix of Pokemon craziness.

I've been inviting mods and members from other pokemon guilds... my goal is to pretty much get everyone in this guild since I have a lot of experience VCing the Pokemon D/P guild (second largest on gaia) but then realized I could run a guild a hella lot better than that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:35 pm
nitnit2
Megan The Speed Demon
User Image
and pikachu too! ^^
User Image

yeah that series is awesome! i'm getting a custom made shirt saying "In america!" i'll send a pic of it once its done to L.k to see if he likes it just cuz i can! ^^  

Megan The Speed Demon

Megan The Speed Demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:36 pm
nitnit2
Huskeyneo

I've been inviting mods and members from other pokemon guilds... my goal is to pretty much get everyone in this guild since I have a lot of experience VCing the Pokemon D/P guild (second largest on gaia) but then realized I could run a guild a hella lot better than that one.

yeah i'm apart of like 4 or 5 pokemon guilds! one turned me down i was like ?_? taste my diffrent color dialga!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:37 pm
nitnit2
Huskeyneo

That's understandable. It would be nice to have everyone in one place. However, that won't happen if there's no push in the right direction. It's nice to see someone rising to the challenge. =) Good luck.  

Le Kayk

Megan The Speed Demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:37 pm
Megan The Speed Demon
nitnit2
Megan The Speed Demon
User Image
and pikachu too! ^^
User Image

yeah that series is awesome! i'm getting a custom made shirt saying "In america!" i'll send a pic of it once its done to L.k to see if he likes it just cuz i can! ^^

oh and i was being serious about the in america too. sence i do live in america.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Yeah, I find myself saying "screw the rules I'm the captain" a bit too often sweatdrop

jk, but "screw the rules I have money" is probably my favorite saying from that series, along with "my voice gives me super strength!"  

nitnit2

Megan The Speed Demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:44 pm
nitnit2
Yeah, I find myself saying "screw the rules I'm the captain" a bit too often sweatdrop

jk, but "screw the rules I have money" is probably my favorite saying from that series, along with "my voice gives me super strength!"

yeah! lol oh and "BURN THE WITCH!" sence were like spamming PM me if you want to continue on with this chat... "in america"
User Image
OMG its a spoink! yay! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:45 pm
nitnit2

*cuddles* You can play card games all day with me.....and by card games I mean sex.  

Azami Lixlar

Megan The Speed Demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:48 pm
Megan The Speed Demon
nitnit2

yeah! lol oh and "BURN THE WITCH!" sence were like spamming PM me if you want to continue on with this chat... "in america"
User Image
OMG its a spoink! yay! ^^

oh and my bro has money know that the isurance gave him money cuz of what happened a really long time ago. now he says "Scew the rules i have money!" and i'm like well your money is no match for my coat tails of doom!
then he went RRRRR! lol that was funny as heck!  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff