Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
A Naruto Next Generation Roleplay!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:44 pm
"and if your wondering how I can get around I feel the vibrations"she says smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:20 pm
Makoto looking at her new friend thoughtfully. She searched for the right words, but Hiroshi, who rarely thought, spoke before she got a chance to. "That's pretty cool. Woah!" He put his hand on the back on Makoto's head and slammed her face onto the table. Koji lifted his ramen bowl up so it wouldn't spill. Makoto pulled her head back up. "Hiroshi! What was that for?" she yelled, rubbing her forehead. He pointed at a kunai knife that had hit the cook's neck. Makoto leaped out of her seat. "Sakata! Run!" Makoto yelled. She grabbed Hiroshi's hand and dragged him after her. Koji followed the others.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:16 pm
sakata quickly jumps up almost falling over and runs behind the others  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Hiroshi pulled his hand out of Makoto's. "Split up! Sakata you can come with one of us. We need to know who this guy is after!" Hiroshi yelled. Makoto, Koji, and Hiroshi all ran in different directions.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:28 am
"ok"sakata runs behind Makoto  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:16 am
Hiroshi ran off on his own he got away quickly and waited. He sighed. "They aren't after me." he said. He ran and found Koji. "Koji were you followed?" he asked when he finally caught up to Koji.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:19 am
"Makoto do you know whats going on"sakata asks her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:35 pm
"Well, not really." Makoto said. "But...we're the ones being followed. They're after one of us." she said trying to run faster. She remembered what her master had told her Makoto, don't push your limits this will happen every time you do. She had passed out during a battle, but Hiroshi had saved her. She couldn't fight for three days. Makoto noticed one of the men through a kunai at Sakata. "NO!" Makoto yelled pushing Sakata out of the way and onto the ground. The kunai landed in Makoto's back.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:37 pm
sakata feels the vibrations of makoto falling down she quickly gets up and picks Makoto up and starts running again  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:31 am
Makoto looked upset. "I'm sorry you have to carry me." she said. Makoto never paid attention to her own needs. Hiroshi and Koji stopped sense no one was following them. "Koji... Makoto and Sakata are in trouble! We have to go help." he said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:25 am
"thats fine"sakata smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:38 pm
One of the stalkers fell dead in front of Sakata and Makoto. Makoto screamed. "Sorry Makoto." Hiroshi said from a tree. He had a kunai in his hand that was covered in blood. The other stalkers were also dead. "I know you hate killing, but this was completely necessary. They fully intended to kill you." he said with a serious look on his face. Makoto sighed. "Why were they following us?" she asked. Hiroshi shook his head. "I still don't understand that much."  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 am
"Hiroshi can you hold Makoto for me,I need to heal her back"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:14 pm
Hiroshi's eyes widened. "Uh...sure." he took Makoto in his arms. He blushed and looked back at Koji. "I swear to God if you laugh I'll kill you." he said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:35 pm
Sakata heals her back"ok everything should be ok"she says  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items