Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Call Of The Warmaster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:10 am

marius shook his head stamping his staff on the ground dark tendrals wrapped around the man "i will be takeing him and you will stay here for a day or two to think about what you did."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:14 am

the man struggles
GIVE ME THE FREAK BACK I SHOT IT AND IM GOING TO CLAIM THE BOUNTY ON IT!!!
the man struggles in the tendrals trying to break free

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:16 am

frowning "i have bin given control of the magic team in this feald of battle i say what happens to magic users." closeing his hands the tendrals break the mans ancles
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:17 am

She looks at the man, almost glaring "how dare you hurt an innocent person" she said grabbing her staff, she walks away carring the wounded kitsune "you okay?" she asked him

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:18 am

the man loses consciousness from the pain and the kitsune moans in his sleep in pain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:20 am

She takes out some dust from her bag around her waist and sprinkles it over him, she whispered a spell "that should take care of your pain" she said still walking, she reaches the place she was staying at and lays him on the couch

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:22 am

looking at her "i am in charge of magic here so i have to ask what types of training have you in the magical arts?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:22 am

the kitsune slowly stops moaning and his breath shallows out

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:24 am

She looks at him "im part elf" she said standing up "and not that much, i was training with my father but then someone killed him and it stopped my training"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:26 am

nodding "ok great i am surronded by barly trained elves for a magical force." leanignn hsi shadow agenced the wall

King Phar

Mondaine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:26 am

A sudden gust of wind picks up, landing in a tree near by was a young man look across the feilds, noticing that the sky is not as it was before. The darkness in it, was evil, evil like nothing else before. The figure hops down to the ground closing his silver white wings behind his back almost invisable.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:28 am

She growls but kept in her anger, she picked up a rock and threw it at him "make yourself useful and help me out" she snapped, she stood up

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:29 am

the kitsune slowly wakes up and freaks out seeing its in a house and not in the woods
THEY GOT ME THERE GOING TO SELL AS A SLAVE!!!
the kitsune continues to freak out knocking things over till finally crawling into a corner tears running down its cheeks and shaking in fear
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:30 am

He walks over to the elf. "What has happened here?" He said while holding her up.

Mondaine

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces