Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
!!SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u want this game
  HEALL YEAH!!
  Of course
  ok whatever
  Nah
  I hate it
View Results

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:32 am
ravemaster47
don't be ridiculous, of course luigi's gonna be in it, he's the green mean fireball throwin' fire uppercutiing, diarrhea-powered projectile plumber! and also he's mario's brother.

Fixed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:38 pm
Hey Ice climbers are back  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:36 pm
My brother keeps trying to kill me every time I point out that Marth's not coming back. Of course, he hasn't succeeded yet. (Why can't he just accept that Ike as a player and Lyn as an assist have replaced Marth and Roy?)

Oh yes, and I'll own you all with Samus. Just wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:56 pm
I will own u all with Fox  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

link loves animals

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm
jigglypuff better be in it cuz idk who i would us if shes not in probly kink or mario or pokemon trainer(red). also they should make it in sted of random u start as a ditto duing the 3-2-1 u transform into a random person  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:26 am
i heard from gamestop today that brawl is being released on the first of february. i hope this info is true, because i wanna play!  

ravemaster47

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:00 am
I'll own you all with Sonic twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:05 am
Michael RD
I'll own you all with Sonic twisted

Hey! Thats my job!

Anyways, seeing how the skins worked out for the other characters, there is a high probability that the other hedgehog skins will be available. biggrin  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Raike99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:06 pm
ravemaster47
i heard from gamestop today that brawl is being released on the first of february. i hope this info is true, because i wanna play!
WRONG.It is released in all the states on February TENTH.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:59 pm
New char is cool.  

Shigeru the Hero

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Raike99
ravemaster47

like i said, the guys at gamestop told me, i'm sure they have a bit better knowledge of it that you do, but i don't think it will be released that day.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:26 pm
ravemaster47
Raike99
ravemaster47

like i said, the guys at gamestop told me, i'm sure they have a bit better knowledge of it that you do, but i don't think it will be released that day.

I have better knowledge.I READ THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.LINK b***h!  

Raike99

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:11 pm
Raike99
ravemaster47
Raike99
ravemaster47

yes, i know of that site, i go there quite often, i'm just stating what the manager at gamestop said to me. and besides, it's a website, it takes a few days to get that stuff updated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:56 pm
ravemaster47
Raike99
ravemaster47
Raike99
ravemaster47

yes, i know of that site, i go there quite often, i'm just stating what the manager at gamestop said to me. and besides, it's a website, it takes a few days to get that stuff updated.

The announcement was in october, that it'd be released on feb 10th. They haven't changed anything and the site is always the first thing updated. That gamestop manager is just wrong.  

Pay Per Cuts

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces