Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:34 pm
While throwing rocks he thinks 'Why did I say that? Maybe I'm changing. Or is it something about that girl?'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:36 pm
River sighs and pulls her knees, up, she wrapped her arms around her legs and rests her chin on her knees (brb dinner)  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:38 pm
(ok)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:46 pm
(back)  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:48 pm
(That was kind of fast.) When he throws all the rocks by him he looks up at the sky wondering when this journey will start.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:52 pm
(lolz bro didnt make alot, and im eating right now, have lap top here XD) River lays down and curls up, she sighs and closes her eyes thinking, she felt herself release her power, anyone within her powers reach was hypnotized in coming towards her  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:55 pm
(Nice thinking.) has a strange urge to go walk. "Well I have nothing else to do." than starts walking where his legs was taking him, which was where the girl went. "Oh no." Than starts trying to stop walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:56 pm
(lolz) she yawns and lets out more power without realizing it, she sighs and stretches  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:59 pm
Than when he realizes that he couldn't stop his legs, he decides to just follow them. Than when he sees the girl he yells, "Hey! Think you can help me here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:00 pm
(B, sorry godmother is always on more than she says she will be...and I always fall for it rolleyes )

Kratos felt the pull too but resisted it. He looked towards the source to see River sleeping. He noticed Joe walking towards her and smirked a bit, "Eh...I'm sure the crowd is growing restless...but do we want to start the journey in a rush?" he asked himself.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:00 pm
Her ear twitched and she opens her eyes, she sits up and looks around, she noticed him walking towards her "okay" only then did she realize why "oh oops" she said stopping the power and pulling it back in "im sorry" she said looking down  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:04 pm
than he finally stops. "Wow." looking dazed at what happened.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:05 pm
River stood up "sorry about that" she rubbs the back of her neck "cant really hold it in when im asleep"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:05 pm
Kratos jumped from his perch on the siding of the steps now and landed. He walked over to them through the trees. "So when do you guys want to leave? We can go now...or we can take a night to rest..."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:09 pm
River looks at him "id like to go now please" she said quietly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items