Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:21 am
Hmmmmmm *thinking to herself* ok but i have a bad feeling bout this and sasuke is on an overnite mission. *sigh* this could take a while let me just rite a note to him. *after she was done she materialized rite in front of the hokages tower* Whats wrong?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:26 am
Wait Asuma you told me all the jonins would be here. "Well the thing is your brother got attacked on his mission. He was taken captive in the sound village." Wait that's where Orochimaru is. Ok so when do we leave? "You two rested enough?" I'm ready to go you Raven?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:34 am
*raven stared at the ground, hands in fists ready to cry. last time she had met with orochimaru she was protecting her brother at the chunin exams.( she was one of the prompters) she ended up with a curse mark herself but had it sealed hopefully it wont break.sasuke also has one.* sharigan already in her eyes she said LETS GO!!!!!!!!

(srry but if u have time go onto my profile and read the journal entry it should explian alot thanx^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:45 am
(ok I did that was interesting)
Santinzo looked up at Tsunade and waited for her to tell them what was going on. "We are going to send you two with two others. We were thinking how about Naruto and Hinata?" That works for me how about you Raven or do you just want to go with us two since we are siblings?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:52 am
we shouldnt get other ppl involved but do watever u want. *stares at the ground again* as long as we get him bac.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:55 am
Ok I agree with Raven but if we don't get back by tomorrow at 10 p.m. then send reinforcements. Now where was the last place you had sent Sasuke too. Tsunade mentions for them to follow her to her office then when they are in she pulls out a map and shows them where he and his team went missing. "Right here on the edge of the sound territory. Be careful you two. I know you are strong but just be careful." Tsunade said. Ok Raven you have the place he went missing memorized? If so let's go.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:05 pm
Ya lets go and they headed out. Santizo, i hope hes alrite. i'll kill myself if he dies. I dont want to loose anyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Don't worry he's an Uchiha he can survive. We are strong he has the Sharingan to help him too. Wait didn't Orochimaru want him during the chunin exam. Uh-oh we need to hurry up and go faster. Wait who all was with him when he went on this mission?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:16 pm
idk but now it is even worse. chances r the r prisoners of orochimaru. probably goin to b used as bait. *sigh* orochimaru, hes goin to pay  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:21 pm
Hm what should we use? I could attack with Chidori if needs arise to take them out quickly. But we need a plan to make sure we can get him back quickly. So what should we do I mean you are the leader of the mission I'm guessing. Unless we should rush in take out Orochimaru and take back the prisoners. Or we could get one of us to go in and look around then when they find what we are looking for call the other one in.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:27 pm
hes not that easy to take down. we really need to plan this carefully we need to inspect the place first before me make any moves. hes probably goin to have alot of gaurds around the area. c** one we have to hurry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:47 pm
Santinzo stops is this the place? He asked pointing at a cave when a giant snake came out and attacked. Uh nevermind I'm pretty sure it is. Lands on the snake's head and hits him in the head with Chidori. So what's the plan?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:59 pm
We have to b carefull and scout it out. SUMMONING JUTSU! *a baby blue bird was summond.* thank god ur mom didnt c** out or that would have been a big problem.(mom= giant bird) yeah so wat do u need boss. i need u to go in that cave and make sure there is no one around. if someone sees u shoot a poison feather twards our direction and then go home got it? if the dont c u c** back and tell us. Roger!! and she flew away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:11 pm
Um if they sent this giant snake don't you think that they would have security to come after hearing this thing fall. Santinzo said landing on the roof of the cave and getting stabbed by Orochimaru. He turns around. I hate you. Back-kicks him crushing a rib. Lands next to Raven on his feet uh there he is. He said pointing at Orochimaru.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:17 pm
BAKKA THIS ISNT THE REALL OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!! y do u think i sent her in?. i sent her in because after they herd the snake fall they probably changed there location in the cave. she is looking for them. *picks up "orochimaru" and stabes him wit a kuni.* just as i thought one of him lackies. *sigh* this isnt goin to b easy. this is just the begining.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff