70%
 70%  [ 28 ]
Chidori
30%
 30%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 40

[ a novel idea. ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:11 am
Well... Rasengan doesn't have the peircing power that Chidori does, and Chidori could hurt your ears if you were sensitive to sound... ^_^; but Rasengan is stronger in raw power I believe--but less likely to kill ne? At least that's what I understood from what I've seen so far, of both. So I say... keep the peace, vote Rasengan! ^o^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:33 am
I'd Vote Rasengan.. From what i understand, the Rasengan is Chakra circulated.. wouldn't that be able to parry anythign else and leave the target open for the impact?? but i dunno.. my vote is still Rasengan.. smile smile  

Excalibir

kakashi-naruto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:08 am
Both are really awesome!but Rasengan totaly rock!
it knocks Chidori easy if Naruto wont to do that!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:12 am
Anything that naruto can do is pretty bad a**, anything that sasuke can do is pretty common  

OneAznDragon

Raspberry Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:40 pm
Sasuke isn't common, but Naruto is exceptional, so Rasengan would probably win.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:15 pm
he's common, i havent' seen him beat anyone special yet. just random no bodies. except naruto he was lucky on that one  

OneAznDragon

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:30 pm
think about the time they fought on the hospital rooftop and kakashi stopped them, naruto blew aout the back of that tank thing while sasuke just put in a small hole... clearly, rasengan is alot stronger  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:35 pm
and it looks better too ^_^ hey i'm not too sure but i think i am, why didn't he use the rasengan on gaara? I mean sasuke did use the chidori on him why not naruto do the same? or did he and i just missed it?  

OneAznDragon

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:13 pm
OneAznDragon
and it looks better too ^_^ hey i'm not too sure but i think i am, why didn't he use the rasengan on gaara? I mean sasuke did use the chidori on him why not naruto do the same? or did he and i just missed it?
he didnt know it yet  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:20 pm
the_fourth_hokage
OneAznDragon
he didnt know it yet
really? i coulda sworn, wait your right he didn't know it until after the third died this was before then, my bad everyone  

OneAznDragon

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:12 am
I have to say the Rasengan is better because it is a rapidly spinning ball of contained energy which would be much more efficient than a 2-3 day focused and crack-aling energy source  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:31 am
Could it make better sound the the chi chi chi dori?  

OneAznDragon

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces