View Results

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:30 am
{ O: but I'm not a b***h like that IRL, and I highly doubt that Hawkgirl actually tortues people with prayers ...}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:21 pm

((Yeah, but its fine to add a little creativity to it. Like I know people dont hate me for two fathers who are brothers I dont have xDD. But thats why were sticking it to one each, because its suppose to be resembling yourself as a lovechild of your OTP if you were.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:48 pm
{ But Alice isn't me...just my character. She's not even remotely close to an alter-ego type of character.}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:36 pm
(If we're hijacking this thread anyway, can't D have two? I mean, one is her actual OTP's lovechild and the other is what she would be as an OTP lovechild. ...Okay, that made more sense in my head.)  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:41 pm
((You're right. I don't. And I don't pray for my enemies, so Sarah is the better person...and she doesn't procrastinate. See? I created a character that's impossible to be me. D: Now if I used MaixJounouchi...))

Sarah sat lazily on a couch, rolling her eyes at the ceiling. School was annoying and everyone kept blocking her entrance to the bathroom at lunch. Why would anyone do that anyway? It's just not right...anyway, she hoped things would be fine now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:52 pm

((Whatever you guys want to create is fine. But I will be drawing the OTP love child that resemble yourselves. If you want you can make more, but if you want one drawn you can make one that resembles yourself.

xD I understood it Jagged. Ones not like her but is a lovechild and the other is what she would be like as a love child right? Thats fine. Kaiba, if you want to do that as well be my guest, same for you Hawkgirl. But it would be nice if you guys had one that resembled yourself as well as one for fun x3 since thats the point of the thread and all.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:19 pm
{ I'd like Alice in the image and stuff, but I dunno. :3}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:21 pm
(XD Gee, I'm both flattered you understood that mess of a sentence and insulted you insinuated my character isn't me.)  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:48 pm

((Oh no, I didn't mean it like that sweatdrop I figured yours was you because we talked about it before hand. I just thought it was Kaiba and Hawkgirl who had it turned around.

When I said it wasn't you I was referring to Death-chans x3 She can make ones for fun but I would prefer at least one to resemble the others in the guild. Sorry for the confusion jagged *hugs*

And I will probably draw Alice in it cause I like her. But I would like to see one that resembles you as well Kaiba-chan. For the one picture I had in mind with all of them fighting over Seto I'm only going to do the Yaoi love children. but I shall draw another with all of the guild love children straight and gay x3. I also cant wait to see Death-chans comic of her dragging Seto to being straight xDD thats going to be good.))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:14 am
{ ...She is? My gay pride side feels mildly insulted... ._.; }  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:50 am

((Oh, nevermind, I get it now xD. Well we know Death-chan doesn't like boys together so I'm not forcing her. Plus I thought it was a funny concept. xD We need at least one open-minded non-yaoi fangirl with us, makes things interesting.))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:38 pm
(( I tweaked some things about her, but overall, we share a lot in common! D: Actually...she's more like my dark side Renoko. I'd make one of myself, but I don't want blonde hair!!! ~bitches about it~

Renoko: How am I PURE?!
Me: The pure part is me or Lerina...take your pick.
Renoko: We have too many split personalities...
Me: I only have 3 split personalities...and you're the one that talks too much. So shut up.

I could do YamixYugi, but I don't want 3 different COLORS of hair. D: . . . see my dilemma? My other dilemma is that you guys are pretty much focused that GX doesn't exist, so if I use Alexis and Zane, you guys might be offended or something. D: ... I could do HondaxMiho, but there is NOOOOOOO way I'm being related to Honda. >.>" ... I could do OtogixShizuka, but there's no WAY I'm being related to Shizuka. ))

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:50 pm

((Yeah..we tend to look down on the spin off of Yugioh GX. But you can make whatever pairing you want. Just make yourself as a love child of your most favorite pairing ever. Thats mainly the point of this. Like Tabloidshipping is my number one favorite. And I have the traits of each of them together. Im not sure on if Jagged is a huge fan of puppyshipping, but she works well with their traits. So just go nuts, find a pairing that you love that suits you and make a love child for that pairing x33 If you like Seto and Kisara, then just make that one represent your traits. And small bios are fine, I added some fun to mine that would make sense to her character.))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:31 pm
(*whited out next part so D won't throw me off the cliff again* Puppyshipping is my YGO OTP. Nothing else tops it.

GX is fun to make fun of, that's about it.

And we just hijacked the thread again. XD)  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:32 pm
((Yea, but I don't think I know Zane well enough come to think of it. I don't know who I'm a combination of either. D: I did Renoko, because she was easier >.>))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff