Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Going to be away for a while? Let us know! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this post a good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  eh...*shrugs*
View Results

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:35 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

Well..I was away for all of yesterday, this is like a "Post-away" thingo.

I was at a really crappy birthday where I was pried away from my pride and joy computer to go and sit in a spa and get wrinkly.

I know, I sound like a girl. Cause my online persona is basically a girl....I wouldn't mind having a character made as a girl for me..hmmm...

...has just triggered a flag, YAHOO!

eek

Haha, it's not that " eek ". Most of our online personalities and mannerisms are probably much different from our real-life personalities. That might have to do with, not only the anonymity factor that the internet is so famous for, but also the fact that you aren't confronting the people you are talking to, and so it's easier to act in a more relaxed fashion that is almost not you.

It could even be possible that either the internet you is the real you, or that you have a separate personality that starts to develop apart from your real personality when you're on the internet, so you have two personalities that differ in the situation you are in, given some overlap between the two.

o__o;
Where did that come from?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:43 pm
0ceanBlue
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

I was at a really crappy birthday where I was pried away from my pride and joy computer to go and sit in a spa and get wrinkly.

I know, I sound like a girl. Cause my online persona is basically a girl....I wouldn't mind having a character made as a girl for me..hmmm...

eek

Haha, it's not that " eek ". Most of our online personalities and mannerisms are probably much different from our real-life personalities. That might have to do with, not only the anonymity factor that the internet is so famous for, but also the fact that you aren't confronting the people you are talking to, and so it's easier to act in a more relaxed fashion that is almost not you.

It could even be possible that either the internet you is the real you, or that you have a separate personality that starts to develop apart from your real personality when you're on the internet, so you have two personalities that differ in the situation you are in, given some overlap between the two.

o__o;

I dunno... but thats a very good way to explain it  

Korreon

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:30 am
I know what you mean, I'm much more relaxed online. (I think)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:06 pm
0ceanBlue
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

eek

o__o;

I wasn't shocked.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:22 pm
Actually Im quite the opposite ^_^* Im more nervous talking to people online and tend to talk ALOT more then I normally do *I tend to rant and talk when nervous* I think it has to do with personal experience growing up though I moved around alot when I was little because my dad was in the navy so I had to meet new people practically every two years give or take, and I always only had one friend growing up in each place till I moved to Mass and lived there for 4 years. So I guess what Im trying to say is its hard for me to make friends because I dont have the experience for it, sure I can say hi and be a real people person to people I just meet but its getting to know someone after that first meeting thats hard for me ^_^* Its like I dont want them to hate me ya know? and being the tallest girl in my class growing up didnt help much in my popularity rating lol ^_^* anyways Im rambling again so Im ganna go *though this time not from nervousness lol XD* I gatta check up on other posts... and finish Watching Read or Die 3nodding love that series and its OVA! the manga is pretty cool too though Ive only read the first volume lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:48 am
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream ONCE AGAIN MY COMPUTER CRAPS ON ME!!! crying im so sick of this happening! shoot me now someone crying I'm ganna see if my one friend comes in today or not sence Im starting up school again if hes not Im calling dell again and screaming at them if he is Ill have him fix it ^_^* anyways Im ganna head off to class now and scream in frustraition on the way ja ne!  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:03 am
SamuraiHuynh
0ceanBlue
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

eek

o__o;

I wasn't shocked.
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

You were just like "Whoa, really?" I guess, lol.

It is just on the forums I am often asked "Are you a girl?", when there isn't really anything to actually point in that direction (No girls in my signature or profile, I don't really say girly things nor do I like boy bands of anything).

I am just kind've like a perverted Girl on the internet most of the time, even though I don't like Yaoi like most do. So I want to find a artist or something.

..No I do not cross-dress, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:09 pm
I just like using smileys. 3nodding  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:52 pm
SamuraiHuynh
I just like using smileys. 3nodding
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

Lol, I don't really use 'em all that much.

xD

But still..I need to find a artist.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:08 pm
Okay once again I have to get my computer fixed but this time they want me to send it in for 5-8 days..... why they cant just send me another motherboard I do not know... stressed its like the guy was new and didnt know a single thing I was talking about Im so frustraited doesnt help my sandle broke at school today so now Im limping around until I leave the building so I can walk around barefoot -_-* so not my day ^_^* but yeah Ill try to get on mabey borrow my aunts computer or sneak on my parents at night *my aunt because Im going over to her house this weekend to watch her dog* or mabey even snag my friend britts ^_^* so if you see me on those are the reasons. also I will NOT be able to open the meeting Friday because I will be computer less I'll try to sneak on and say high but I cant garrentie anything kay? Im ganna go post about that now ja ne!  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:24 am
Konata_Izumi_RP
Okay once again I have to get my computer fixed but this time they want me to send it in for 5-8 days..... why they cant just send me another motherboard I do not know... stressed its like the guy was new and didnt know a single thing I was talking about Im so frustraited doesnt help my sandle broke at school today so now Im limping around until I leave the building so I can walk around barefoot -_-* so not my day ^_^* but yeah Ill try to get on mabey borrow my aunts computer or sneak on my parents at night *my aunt because Im going over to her house this weekend to watch her dog* or mabey even snag my friend britts ^_^* so if you see me on those are the reasons. also I will NOT be able to open the meeting Friday because I will be computer less I'll try to sneak on and say high but I cant garrentie anything kay? Im ganna go post about that now ja ne!

Bad day, huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:49 pm
My holiday is coming around rather quickly, next week! eek  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:31 pm
I Am Mentis
My holiday is coming around rather quickly, next week! eek
User Image
*Pat pat pat*...

Nice, I have school on, lol.

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:12 am
I`´ve managed to get on a computer lol  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:01 am
I swear it was all a bad month the whole time ^_^* Electronics didnt like me for that time anyways yeah monday my computer will be fixed so I can talk adn do stuff again w00t lol also on the 27th Im moving to louisiana *sp?* by New Orleans! I can get a JOB!!! lol XD this area Im at now is bad for finding jobs cause you have to know someone to get one.... which I dont know anyways... I like my hermit-like ways.... lol XD anyways Im ganna go hopefully my computer will stop craping out on me.... crying ....if it breaks again Im just ganna tell them to send me a whole new laptop and Ill send the crappy one back...evil people....  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff