New Ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:28 am
"Damnit! Deidara!" Sasori jumped at Deidara before either of them could get to him. He smiled, and his puppet body creaked as he picked his injured friend up. "Why are you so weak..." Sasori smirked. Deidara gritted his teeth. "I'm just as strong as you... now put me down! I can fight for my self..." He stammered. Sasori shook his head and jumped to the top of a telephone pole before either Namiko or Jinsoku could get to them. "Nope. I'm not going to put you down... not even your art can help in this situation..." Sasori said, disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:43 pm
"thanks guys"says Sakura  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:06 am
Jinsoku put his hand on Namiko's forehead stopping her in her tracks. Ryoku ran over. "Namiko you idiot!" He yelled. Namiko flinched when he said idiot. She looked like she was going to cry. Ryoku sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? Jeez. I'm not used to girls remember?" Namiko nodded, but she still looked upset. "Ryoku..." She finally said. She was talking quietly. Her words were almost a whisper. "...Can I just talk to Jinsoku for a little while?" she asked. Ryoku nodded and walked away. "You alright Sakura?" He asked. Namiko sat down on the ground. "Ryoku is so inconsiderate." she said looking sadly at the grass. "He's almost as bad as..." she trailed off and stared at Neji. "I wish I hadn't talked to him in the academy." Namiko was no longer talking about Ryoku. "Life would still be simple and happy." She said. She looked back at Jinsoku with tears in her eyes. She was remembering the worst day of her life.

((That was a lot of typing! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 am
((yeah it looks it...))

Sasori jumped out of the leaf village and into a secluded spot in the woods. He laid Deidara down against a tree "Are you alright?" He asked brushing the hair from his face, his puppet body creaking. Deidara nodded. "Of course I am..." He said trying to get up but ended up falling face first into a pile of soft dirt. Sasori sighed "Oh yeah... your really okay..." He said sarcastically giving Deidara a dirty look. He noticed that Deidaras hands were burned and so was pretty much any other exposed flesh on his body except his face. "You got beat up pretty bad..." Sasori said getting up and chuckling to himself. "Shut up..." Deidara said rolling over in the dirt while Sasori knelt down next to him again, he sighed and started to treat his burns, Deidara flinching every cpuouple seconds. "You baka! Do you want to get better or not!?" Sasori yelled as Deidara's flinching became an annoyance.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:00 am
"yea I'm fine"smiles Sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:31 pm
Ryoku smiled. "Well that's good. Hey! Akira thanks again! Without you the girls would have gotten their butts kicked!" He said. He didn't want to offend Sakura like he had Namiko so he quickly added. "No offense Sakura. Not that you weren't strong enough to take them!" He sighed and turned his head to Namiko who was still being dramatic. Jinsoku would never tell him why,but whenever anyone called Namiko ignorant she went into what Ryoku called "sulk mode." Namiko had the same nightmare every night. If she was unlucky enough Ryoku would say something that would trigger the memory. She held her side and tried to stop thinking about that day.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:35 pm
"non taken"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:49 pm
Ryoku smiled and sighed with relief. "Good. So..." he looked over at Neji. "Hey Neji where are your teammates? Same question for you Sakura." Ryoku almost asked Akira when he relized he had never seen Akira's teammates before.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:24 am
"Naruto is probly training and I don't know what sasuke-kun is doing"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:37 pm
"Lee's probably off training somewhere; you know how he is. As for Tenten, well I haven't seen her sense Gai-sensei made her do 100 laps around the training field. I wonder why I got of so easily?" Neji responded. Akira stared at him, "Well DUH! You're a freakin' Hyuuga! Plus you were rookie of the year last year. That's why you get off training so much." They both looked at Jinsoku, who was comforting Namiko. "Little busy, guys. Oh, and Neji, have you once in your life taken one second to say, 'You're welcome'? Sakura thanked you and you didn't give a crap! You are such a jerk!" Jinsoku looked at Namiko and thought, I love finding a time to make Neji look like a jerk!  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Namiko smiled weakly. "Neji." Namiko said quietly. She wouldn't look him in the eye, but she was trying to talk to him. "Sakura is a nice girl and Naruto puts her through enough stress... so just be nice to her okay?" Namiko stood up still not making eye contact with anyone. "Uh... I'm going to go work on my latest research." she said. Ryoku laughed. "You mean that secret thing you do in your room that you won't tell me or even Jinsoku about?" He asked. Namiko just sighed and ran off. Ryoku looked angry. "Is she mad at me?" He asked Jinsoku.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:02 pm
wasupppz  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Jinsoku raised his eyebrows at Ryoku. "That's like asking Kakashi-Sensei if he is jounin! Of course she's not okay! You go up to her acting like a big-shot and you act like a jerk to her! That's why she never talks to you anymore!" Jinsoku always got really angry at Ryoku. He hated being brohters with him. (Wow i type lots of exclamation points!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm
Ryoku's eye twitched. You could see in his face he was trying to understand this. "It's not that obvious." He said sound frustrated.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:37 pm
"guys please don't fight.."says Sakura trying to calm them  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items