Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Did You Get Your Letter?Its Addressed From.Hogwarts!?Open It Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Opened Your Letter Yet?
  Yes
View Results

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:55 am
She came back into the compartment. "Hello. Did you sleep well?" she was smiling. shadow was following her and laid down on the floor. arianna sat down in her usual seat and pulled out her Hogwarts, a history book.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:56 am
Ahiru Takashi
Template
Name: Eri Tamashi [Japanese exchange student to Hogwarts]
Year: First Year
Mother: Witch
Father: Muggle
Mail Sender/Receiver: Cat
Appearance: User Image

The sorting hat says! Ravenclaw!
"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;"

Imaginary Muffin o_0

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:57 am
YES ANOTHER RAVENCLAW YES YES YES YES!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:05 am
Haha Yes I Did She Said Smiling.Her Eyes Locked On Arianna's Book."O My God! I Almost Forgot I Don't Wanna Be A Un-Educational Witch.Good i Dea .I'm So bored.Why Don't I Read?"She Said With A Huge Grin On her Face Now.She Stood Up To Reach Her Bag And She Brang It To The Floor.The Weight Of The Bag And The Lack Of Aiden's Strength Made A Huge bang When The Bag Met the Ground.She Ruffled Through It To Find A Book.She Pulled Out A Certain Book Labelled "A Beginners' Guide To Transfiguration".She Had A Smile When She Plopped Down In her Seat And Opened It To A Marked Page."I'm Really Looking Forward To Transfiguration.And Professor McGonagall Too.She's My Favourite Out Of All The Professors.She's Strict And Loyal."Aiden Paused With A Nasty Look On Her Face "Except For Professor Snape" She Said Jokingly."He's Not That Bad..But..He's Not That Good Either.Pretty Mean To Gryffindors And Everyone Else ,Except For Slytherins.Odd Don't You Think?"  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:16 am
"Yeah, he's a bit grudge-y. I don't like him very much. But I'm really looking forward to Charms. That's going to be great, learning spells." she smiled bright  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:18 am
Yes That Actually Does Sound Quite Interesting I Wonder Who Might Be Teaching It ?I Forget the Professor.My Father Told Me Awhile Ago.But I Always Forget The Name."Aiden Said Looking Stumped.She Paused For A Moment And Went Back To Her Reading On Transfiguration.  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 am
"It's Professor Flitwick, head of Ravenclaw house. I'm so excited to take his class!" she bookmarked her place in hogwarts a history and pulled out 'the beginner's guide to charms'. "im going to read about it now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:27 am
Aiden Giggled"Thats The Name! I Always Forget That.My Father Did SThe Same.Flitwick Would Always MAke Jokes About It Too"She Smiled.She Looked Out The Window To See The Train Passing Corn Feilds And Just Normal Muggle Landscapes."I Wonder What Muggles Have That We Don't"She Said Curious.A Noise Made Aiden Shake.It Was The Door Being Slowly Opened.There Was A Voice Behind It.A Dimpled Woman Slid Back Their Door And Said "Anything Off The Trolley Dears"Her Smile Perfectly Fit For Her Older-Aged Look."Aiden Shot Up"Yes Ma'am.Can I Have A Little Bit Of Everything"She Yelped Out Excitingliy To Eat All of Her Favourite Sweets.She Sat Back Down With Her Arms Around her Goodies And Looked At Arianna."Haha I'm Just Like Harry Potter Now"She Said Happily."Howabout You Arianna.Gonna Get Some Goodies.I Hear The Chocolate Frogs Taste Even More Delicious Then Ever!"  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:29 am
she smiled. "I'll take 3 of everything" she pulled out her money and handed it to the lady, who let the candy onto the seat beside arianna. "mmm! i bet!" she took a chocolate frog and bit into it before it could jump "delicious!" she licked her lips a nd chewed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 am
Aiden Laughed.And Paused At A Voice On A Speaker."Hello First Years Of Hogwarts We Will Be Arriving Very Soon.Be Ready To Get Your Animal And Your Belongings Off Carefully.Please Don't Loose Anything.And Have A great Year At Hogwarts!"The Voice Sounded Pretty Polite.A Woman Aiden Assumed."We Are Almost There.Eek! I'm So Happy."Aiden Yelled.  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:47 am
"Oops, better pack everything up" she put her candy in her bag and packed everything away. "in your cage, shadow" she herded shadow into her cage and put her next to arianna. "im so excited!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 am
The Train Started To Get Slower And Slower Each Minute.Aiden Was So Happy She Was Finally Going To Hogwarts.She Had Been Waiting For This For Years Now.She Kept Silenced Until The Train Came To A Stop.She Jumped Up And Yelled " Yes! We Are Here Yay!" Aiden Was So Glad She Was Finally Here.And She Had Gotten Her Things And Carried Her bag Over Her Should With her Right Hand And Carried The Owl Cage In Her Left.The Compartment Doors Slid Open. By magic.Aiden Jumped At The Sight.A Huge Smile Spread Across Her Face.She Whispered To Herself " well aiden we did it.we are here"  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 am
arianna grabbed all her stuff and stood behind aiden. "lets go!" they left the train and got on the boats. suddenly, hogwarts came into view and arianna gasped. "there it is! hogwarts!" she shook aiden's shoulder as she said it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:32 pm
She sat in the boat silently. She couldn't believe she fell asleep with her eyes open on the train! She sighed and smiled. "I can't believe I didn't know this place existed until now!" [^ ^ There, an explanation why I'm a 13 year old firstie! :p ] She sat quietly and stared at the huge school. "I'm so happy!"  

Ahiru Takashi

sarita17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 am
Eva sat next to arianna in the boat. a felling creeping through her, it was not excitment but more along the lines of fear. she watched as they got ever closer to the school. Eva wanted to hold on to Ariannas arm but didn't want to be seen as a big baby so she sat there trying to stay as com as posible.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff