Vampire or Werewolf
  Vampires
  Werewolf
  Hybrid (a mixture of both)
  None I prefer FariesO.o
View Results

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:17 am
Werewolves. Much more attuned to the natural world. Vamps may have style, but wolves have spirit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:01 pm
lol wolfs  

canadianwolf16

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:33 pm
Vampires  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:52 pm
Hybrid is the most strongest race of vamps and werewolfs... i perfer hydrids better of there looks and skills of killin.  

Vaze-xzx

Vaze-xzx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:06 pm
Jadyn_Fortysix
Werewolves. Much more attuned to the natural world. Vamps may have style, but wolves have spirit.

thats true but the hybrid is much more them them both more stronger and more quicker.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:40 am
I prefer the vampyric breed. They are classic and elegant; beautiful creatures of the night. Able to function in a somewhat normal capacity, their beauty automatically overules all breeds  

yourmomsayshi

bloodyandrea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:54 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Vampires - they like to party hard, are in control of their bodily functions at all times and I'm pretty sure I am one (i.e. nocturnal, always hungry, dark and broody lookin', strong for my build.)
Can you walk outside on a warm day without getting severe sunburn?I sure as hell can't....

vampires are not necessarily fragile to light or heat. vampires are actually normal human beings with a need to drink blood. its a more intense way of cannibalism. the person can fit into any category and society and vampires diverse in personalities. they are not open about their vampirism but they know waht they are. it could be your darkest most goth good looking friend as well as your ant clare who is fat and ugly and has no good tastes in anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:24 pm
Um neither i like dark fairys not the pretty happy ones the gothic ones tehre cool and if i had to choose either werewolves or vampires i would choose werewolves but that only IF i had to choose one.  

XxParalyzing_silencexX

osirisgoauldgoddess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:06 pm
Vampires.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:24 pm
hybrid would be best...

>i think id be a werewolf first though  

dark_LordBeld

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:24 pm
yourmomsayshi
I prefer the vampyric breed. They are classic and elegant; beautiful creatures of the night. Able to function in a somewhat normal capacity, their beauty automatically overules all breeds

In modern times, most are considered beautiful.
Now, take a look at the 1922 film, "Nosferatu," and try to call that creature beautiful.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:42 pm
Hybrid does give you the best of both worlds. But in comparison....they both win. sweatdrop Vampires have a slim build while Werewolves are buff. Vampires are romantic while Werewolves are more down to earth. Both have a bad side to them and they can be uncontrollable at times. Both can turn a normal human into one of them, making it either scary or sweet (it depends on how you look at it). So, I can't pick one. They both rock. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100

Jarc_The_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:34 pm
I am a lycanthrope, so I'll say werewolves. (I live in the darkness, I'm basically an animal, the moon does weird s**t to my personality, wolves facinate me to no end, and above all...someone who showed me all the hidden wonders of this world told me I was one.)

Seeing as all of you are obsessed with vampires and don't know anything about lycans, let me tell you why I think you're wrong.

Lycans can train themselves to transform whenever they wish, it's only the weak ones that just started out that can't control themselves and only transform during the full moon. Lycans also are one of the few things that can kill vampires, so I'd say werewolves pwn vampires. Plus, many people think silver kills them. No, silver only reacts like acid when in contact with their blood. The only reason silver would kill them is if you stabbed them in the heart with it. The only true way to assure a lycan is dead is by disconnecting its head from its heart, which is pretty impossible to do by any normal human.

Vampires are only corpses that need fresh blood to keep alive. The romance came from powerful vamps that trick young madens to suck them dry later. Lycans are more serious in their work, in the fact that they choose a target and attack. Even though both have increased strength, I really think a wild animal with fangs and claws can kick the a** of a decaying corps!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:42 pm
Vaze-xzx
Hybrid is the most strongest race of vamps and werewolfs... i perfer hydrids better of there looks and skills of killin.

Incorrect, a hybrid is nothing more or less than the combanation of the two. Yes, it has strengths from both sides, but it also has their weaknesses. All the strengths, all the weaknesses, and you also have to take into reference that it's only half lycan and half vampiric so it's actually weaker than either. All in all, it'd be a waist to try and become one because it's only weaker than the other two, so in reality it's either the spawn of two lovers from either realm or was one of them that was attacked by the other race to weaken it.

But, when you're looking at it in just the sence of overpowering a human, then a hybrid works...  

Jarc_The_Mighty

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 pm
vampires.
just...
because I have a strong liking of them.
i just dont like being the one bit
xd

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff