Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:03 pm
she sighs. " no problem." she says looking at ory. she keeps him in her arms not knowing what else to do. ( oh ok...sorry it just seemed like you totally forgot about " emotional therepy" and our rp in pms.......sorry crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:04 pm
ory smiles in his sleep his lute emets a ery hum  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:10 pm
she looks around before looking at them "so mind telling me who and what you are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:11 pm
she hears the hum and feels kinda sleepy. her eyes begin to close but she opens them quickly and shakes her head. " no! gotta stay awake!" she says to herself, still shaking her head trieing to stay awake.  

KillerCookie329

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:12 pm
" well, im human and my names tara." she said looking at the girl, still holding ory in her arms as she smiles softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 pm
"nice to meet you tara, im Lucia, im half demon" she smirks and looks around at everyone else  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 pm
shakeing his head he sat up "thanks for catching me i don't like useing to mutch energy so don't steal agen" winking at tara "when any one is looking."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:14 pm
"I'm Joe, half human."  

hoplite323

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm
" nice to meet you too lucia!" she said smileing. she looked at ory and smiled a bit. " sorry.... ill try to be more sneaky next time." she said smirking a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:17 pm
"err well i better get going" she said in an italian accent "woudnt want to get in your way" she smiles "its was, umm nice meeting all of you"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:18 pm
"good and for thoughs that didn't hear me the first time i am ory."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:19 pm
"Well I have nothing to do."  

hoplite323

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:23 pm
she got up and dusted off her pants. she grabbes her backpack that she had dropped and started walking. " ill see you all later, i have to go take care of some...bussiness." she said waving at all them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 pm
Lucia looks at them "later" she crouches and jumps up onto a building "our paths will cross soon" she smiles and starts walking  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 pm
"come now lucia, tara, lets stay together it is funner with a group not to mention safer."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff