Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
READ THIS FIRST! ((RULES, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaptain_Pretty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 pm
hi, name's FLCL psycho, and i think it was nitnit who invited me but ravemaster told me about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:25 pm
Hey I'm Roven I am an avid pokefan thats has been drawn back into pokemon everytime a new one of these comes out. I am really honored to be in here and would like to thank nitnit2 for letting me in and Servant of Light for inviting me to join. I hope to be hepful if needed and to have fun smile !  

roven_doug

DannyO007

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:56 pm
Hello, im DannyO007 (or just Danny)
and im like the pokemon master of my area!

i have been watching pokemon since the day Ash woke up from his dreams to get his first pokemon (fashionably late) and ended up getting Pikachu.

Well, im happy to join this guild, and hope to find some challenge's from u guys. (or at least until i get a new wi-fi connection for my ds/wii)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:19 pm
DannyO007
Hello, im DannyO007 (or just Danny)
and im like the pokemon master of my area!

i have been watching pokemon since the day Ash woke up from his dreams to get his first pokemon (fashionably late) and ended up getting Pikachu.

Well, im happy to join this guild, and hope to find some challenge's from u guys. (or at least until i get a new wi-fi connection for my ds/wii)

I'M the only Danny around here scream  

Muleferdan

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:24 am
welcome to the promised land guys! especially FLCL psycho, cause i know him irl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:59 am
Yo! Veil here, and I am a veteran trainer, whom has been in compeditive battling since the First Generation, but I 'retired' after the second generation ended, feeling I was getting too old for pokemon, allowing a new breed of trainers to rise up and take my place.

But, once the Fourth generation began, I realized what I have been missing, seeing trainers fighting on for their pride in convention tournaments, yet being respectful to each other after the battle, it was moving. Now, I have realized that Pokemon is no longer a simple game, but now almost like a sport.

I have now came out of my 'retirement' after six long years, and I am back to show this new breed of trainers a thing or two about REAL battling... KEKEKE!

The Veil

Dnzrx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:55 am
In DN,

A person who needs a tournament to fight in...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:09 pm
Hello my name is Lennon...I've been a trainer since the old days, Ivetrained ever generation....But ya my friend code is shown bellow....so just pm me yours and we can battle and trade.  

Lestat_Des_Lioncourt

zonga166

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:56 pm
im zonga166  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:06 am
I'm audio. I can do banners and stuff. surprised  

Memorex_TDK

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:22 pm
welcome to the promised lands!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:29 pm

ninja

Hms. Thought I already posted here but it seems I did not.

So I'm darkmag07 or Mag.

darkmag07

Emerald_Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:14 am
Eh, guess I forgot to post here. ^_^;;
I'm Emerald. I've been played Pokemon since who knows when, and I can't EV train for the life of me. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:17 pm
hey guys waz up im dj and its nice to be here  

Element is my rp name

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 pm
Yo Element.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers