Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  vote!
View Results

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:08 pm
"Why you insolent little brat..." Sasori said gritting his teeth. "Sasori-danna, don't do it... after all, she's linked directly to Itachi,un... and you don't want to make him mad..." Deidara said grabbing his shoulder. Sasori sighed. "I guess your right... lets go." He said disappearing. Deidara glared at her one last time before following Sasori.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:41 pm
*nikura shakes her head* w/e then *contiues training*  

Nikki the Juggalette

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:09 pm
I guess I'll join! I haven't rp'd in a while, and I hope I can post in here on a regular basis, so that means I'll have to remember.

(Oh, and I hope that we can use ANY Naruto character, b'c I want to be someone who's already dead in the show. . .)
Well, here goes! [crosses fingers]
((Oh, and how many people can you be in this rp? Just curious. . .))

Name: Sarutobi (AKA the "Proffesor" and Third Hokage/Sandaime)
Description: Being the Third Hokage, Sarutobi has many skills in ninjutsu. Although being way past his prime, he does not allow his age to get in the way of protecting the village -- and the people he considers most precious to him! He has a grandson, Konohamaru, and a supposed-son (?) Asuma.
Bio: Sarutobi was the Third Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. When the Fourth Hokage died, he stepped back into his position and resumed leadership of the people of Konohagakure. He has always been watchful of an attack by Orochimaru and his minions.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:59 pm
*walks around town*  

Nikki the Juggalette

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:34 am
sakata stops by her favorite ramen place *the ichiraku ramen place*and order some pork ramen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:39 pm
Sasori and Deidara jumped back into the village, the thing they had to deal with was cancelled, luckily. The stopped at the tea shop next door to Ichiraku's Ramen shop. The bells on their hats tolled as they drank their tea. "So what do we do now the thingy was canceled,un?" Deidara asked nibbling on a rice ball he ordered. "Lets have some fun..." Sasori smirked, finishing up his tea.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:58 pm
Nikura walks to the battle grounds and sit down. Memories are running through her mind  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:33 am
AnyOne Intersted in New roleplays I made please take a look

Naruto Shipudden:
^^With Akaski(sp okay I can never remember how to spell it)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/naruto-roleplay/t.33188221_1/

Naruto Future Roleplay:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/naruto-future-roleplay/t.33242371/

If anyone wants to join read the rules tells you there, thanks oh and if anyone wants me to delete this I will.  

sammie1234

kenji10000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:11 pm
I'll join ^.^

Name:Kenji Kuriyama

Description:White hair similar to sakon's, Blue eyes(White with kekkai genkai), black bracers on each wrist, Black tank top, black pants, black shoes, three kunai tied to right thigh,no forehead protector

Background:Kenji is a hyuuga-uchiha hybrid that was born from a secret pact between the two clans. The First hokage would not allow such a child to be born in the leaf village so Kenji was sent to live with the Raikage of the lightning village shortly after his birth. Kenji has the bloodline traits of both the hyuugas and the uchihas, his eyes are byakuu-sharingan. He can not only predict the opponents moves with a skill level of a level 3 sharingan but he can see and damage the opponents chakra network as well.One way his eyes fall short is he cannot use the mangekou version of the sharingan. Kenji is extremely loyal to the Raikage and thinks of him as his father.

Fighting style: Training in the lightning village has lead to Kenji being extremely skilled at high-speed taijutsu, he can easily match the speed of a fifth gate user without opening his own. He uses the God-fist style of taijutsu: it is a style focused on damaging bones and organs. And the Darkslayer style: it is focused on forcing the opponents chakra to certain points to ensure a quick death. Kenji has nearly no genjutsu skills,however, and relies on his strikes to win battles

Special Techniques:

Byakuu-sharingan: His bloodline trait, a combination of the sharingan and the byakuugan.

Darkslayer Taijutsu:1,000 cuts: Kenji slashes the opponent with his Juken so quickly that it severs the chakra network to all the major extremeties and forces it into a single point just below the heart.Allowing for massive damage to the chakra of an opponent in a single blow.

Storm of the lightning blades: a combination of shadow clones and Raikiri, 9 clones as well as the real Kenji strike the opponent on all sides with Raikiri, immobilizing them so the real Kenji can deliver a single and fatal Raikiri.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:24 pm
*wakes up*
"slept in again"
*gets up and gets dressed*
*leaves the inn where he is staying, in the leaf village*
*looks for something to do*  

kenji10000

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:14 pm
Nikura see's Kenji walking in the village and she walks up to him. "Hey there..whats your name stranger?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:09 pm
hey i would like to join 3nodding

Name: Fujuki Hatake [or however you spel kakashi's last name]

Description: undicided User Image or User Image

Bio: she is kakashi's only kid who also has the curse mark like sasuke. she is very nice and really shy sometimes.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

memeshero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:15 am
i wanna join ><
Name:raona
Occupaition: world feared assasin
Description: shes hard core and oh so hot  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:01 pm
Fujuki walk through the village looking for something to do "I did my chores, trained all day yesterday, i have no friends. wat can i do?" Fujuki said to herself when she turned and saw a ramen shop *sigh* "i'll just have ramen again."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

memeshero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Raona looks at the sky from her tree post humming softly to herself. "this is so stupid how come staring off at a village ooking 4 my target is so b-o-r-i-n-g!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff