Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Random / Chatterbox
Okami, you stink so hard!! DX Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doesn't that stink?!
  Uhh yeah, it kinda does.
  Not really...
View Results

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:34 am
you people are getting worked up for the flameing salamander..tsk tsk tsk..Charizard use to be cool..now it's all about Probopass  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:18 am
Mario: Yeah....Charizard is still cool. I dunno where you get it ain't anymore. And as for Probobas. All it is is a bad shot of Mister Potato Head when its been a couple of days since he shaved his big ole mustache. >.>

Uchiha: How very....subtle. You do realize that if she complains about me.....she'll start complaining about you right? XD That would suck.  

Mistress-Okami

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:15 am
Mistress-Okami
Mario: Yeah....Charizard is still cool. I dunno where you get it ain't anymore. And as for Probobas. All it is is a bad shot of Mister Potato Head when its been a couple of days since he shaved his big ole mustache. >.>

Uchiha: How very....subtle. You do realize that if she complains about me.....she'll start complaining about you right? XD That would suck.
I offically killed it cool factor by saying probopass is beter than it..and my siggy proves it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:17 am
[x]Karma[x]
Okamis still a jerk. stare
And yeah, I'm only playing. Or am I?
did you kknow me and her iz gettin married?  

16bit-Plumber

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:12 am
This should be moved to the Archived threads for all the arguementing its kinda funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:44 am
@Karma-STOP USING JIGGLYPUFF
@Okami-good job using charizard
@The thread name-sounds like a ten year old wrote it how does somebody stink hard?  

Raijin36

Mistress-Okami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:21 pm
I'm not entirely sure...and besides...she's a little kid. >.< What the heck do you expect. Which in whom by the way I've just numero 31 win in a row. I wonder if some people just aren't cut out for pokemon. Maybe she's to young to understand. I dunno. But then again...probably no one will understand this child. Oye. This thread makes me want to have a margarita. cheese_whine Bring on the wine and cheese!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:17 pm
Mistress-Okami
I'm not entirely sure...and besides...she's a little kid. >.< What the heck do you expect. Which in whom by the way I've just numero 31 win in a row. I wonder if some people just aren't cut out for pokemon. Maybe she's to young to understand. I dunno. But then again...probably no one will understand this child. Oye. This thread makes me want to have a margarita. cheese_whine Bring on the wine and cheese!
Some times Good bye's the only way....

I'm a little kid, too. And I bet I'm smarter than her. Well...at least I'm literate.

And the sun...will set for you...

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:20 pm
Some times Good bye's the only way....

Please tell me Karma has died a horrible and tragic death. Even though it wouldn't be very tragic to me.

And the sun...will set for you...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:05 pm
Arceus owns your asses  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
Random / Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items