Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:02 am
((The profile, as all good characters should have. Also, I'll take on anyone you need. I do write fanfiction after all.

Name: Rin Yamakawa
Height: 4'3
History: Rin grew up with a Yakuza head for a father and a Geisha(sp) for a mother. She has always been in the Yakuza, generally found cute by most. She changes hands a lot and is treated very much like a pet or a small child. She is a petite girl and always looks cute and sweet, kind of like Yugi on estrogen. She has taken rather a liking to Mokuba, but this is entirely platonic. She feels bad for him. She is also very bright and has no qualms about her drug making even though she won't take them, since she's been in the Yakuza since birth.
When in doubt, she carries a thin piece of monowire (that's what you use to cut a pot of off the wheel or what Walter of Hellsing uses to chop FREAK vampires up. It's like piano wire so I'm told) which she carries in case of emergency but doesn't like to use. Blood upsets her.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:49 pm
((awsome, she can be one of Mokubas group members. Is it cool if the gang is seperated into small groups each peice of a city being their terf, something around those lines? And be any characters youd like, we need most of the main ones. At least til someone else claims them, if they ever do.))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:46 pm
((Yay! That was actually about my thought, since Yakuza would probably be in different departments, you know, you'd have a crew for collection, a crew for engineering aka making sure everybodies weapons worked, a crew for science aka drug making and a crew for the really dirty work, kidnapping and murder and such, etc.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Seto started the car and drove out of the mansion's driveway at a normal speed. He wasn't fast, but not slow, even though he was driving slower than his usual speed, because now that he knew what was going on, he really didn't want to let go of his little brother. Slowly pulling up towards the school, he parked. "Be careful," he said softly, just in case there were gang members around.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:25 pm
Mokuba looked out and saw other kids in black coats like his. He looked down at his coat, 'I cant believe Im doing this..' he thought to himself. He looked at Seto eyes filled with fear and yet were sturn, " I will.." he said stepping out of the car walking over to the others. He hated that his brother had to see this. They all greeted him handing him a small white stick shorter then a ciggarette. Mokuba looked at it and shook his head, he was tyring to quit, and he wasnt gonna do things like that in front of Seto.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:24 pm
It hurt Seto to have to see something like that, he almost couldn't bear it. Looking at Mokuba one last time, he smiled faintly, his eyes saddened before leaving as fast as he could without running anyone down. Seto tried to turn his thoughts away from Mokuba. Go to work, and just forget about it and focus on work. Even so, he couldn't help but to glance in the rear view mirror at Mokuba, and hope that this would end soon.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:39 pm
Mokuba sighed, he really wished Seto didnt have to see that. They always offered weed to him before his class, usually hed take it, but recent things made things change. His girlfriend came up getting all over him, he let her but he had his brother on his mind. " Come on Mokuba, when are we gonna? " she asked in a whine tone, he knew what she was asking for. He still wasnt gonna give it to her, he was saving that for someone special. And he knew thats wasnt her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:01 pm
Seto continued to work, and when he reached there, the only thing that he said when he walked in was, "I don't want to have any interruptions unless they are important, and please inform me when the school day ends today," to his secretary. She nodded, and while she made quick note of that, Seto was going up into the elevator to his office. Walking quickly to it from the elevator, he entered his office, turned the computer on, and began to work furiously, trying to clear the worry about Mokuba out of his brain. When the worry left, it was replaced by anger. How dare that girl get all over him like that? he ranted inside his mind, wanting to rip her limb from limb. All she is, is a filthy whore... he deserves someone a lot better than that to call a girlfriend...  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:07 pm
MOkuab sighed as the beel rang, at lunch he had to deal with a bust a little outside of school in private. He got the money and sighed, he was ashamed of himself for this. Once school ended the same girl was all over him, he tried to pull her away from his neck. " Stop..my brother will be here soon. " he said trying to push her away but she wouldnt.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:53 am
A snide snort sounded behind Mokuba. "Well, she certainly likes you doesn't she?" Hirutani asked, Rin standing beside him. She wasn't collared or leashed, but there were marks around her throat that suggested she had been treated rather roughly.
"Tell you what, since you're doing so well, we decided to get you something." He smirked. "This is Rin Yamakawa. You might of heard of her. She's about your age, you might like her better."
Hirutani gave her a gentle push foward and she looked back at him like an abandonned puppy, then foward at Mokuba with big expectant eyes. If she'd had a tail, it probably would have been wagging.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:58 am
When the school day ended, his secretary told him of it, and she was very surprised when he thanked her and told her that he was leaving for the rest of the day. If he wasn't in such a mood, he would have smirked a little when she whispered, "Did you see that? Is he sick or something?" to one of her co-workers. Instead, he just continued on his way, and hopped into his car, heading back towards the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:52 am
Mokuba looked at her, though he didnt want her either he grined. " Yes..at least better then this one here. " Mokuba smirk with a spat to her. He took her by the arm playing his rough act pulling her in his lap. " Now get this girl out of my sight now. " he snarled looking at the other girl. He held the one in his lap tightly around the waist to show his tough side hoping the guy would leave soon. " Now if you dont mind, Id liek to be alone with her before the big brother shows up. " he said with a smirk nuzzlign his nose in her neck like he was gonna have fun before Seto came by.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:02 pm
Hirutani left with his new little gangbanger, assuming she'd have a much better time with him and that Rin would be complacent as she usually was.

For her part, Rin was absolutely the most docile girl around, simply copying Mokuba's actions. She'd learned not to upset people. She closed her eyes and breathed deep, wondering what he'd be like. If she hadn't been so completely brainwashed, she probably would have been glad to be away from Hirutani, but she had been so it didn't matter to her who was with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:20 pm
Mokuba still with his face in her neck opened a eye to make sure he was gone. " Good hes gone. " he whispered as he held her a little more gently. He picked her up and placed her on the ledge next to him as they both sat there. " Dont worry, the only times I'll be getting really close to you and treating you like that is when others are around. I dont want them thinking the wrong things." Mokuba explained with a soft smile. It was all just a act to make him leave and think Mokuba was a rough sex crazed boy.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:27 pm
"Really?" Rin's voice was sweet, soft and effeminate. Her eyes were wide with wonder.
"What are you going to do with me?" She asked, cocking her head to the side a bit and blinking. She'd never been treated like this before. There would be a new set of rules for her to learn. That would be alright. She was quick to learn.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff