Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

x..-Firhel..Kurai-..x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:48 pm
Jacob had been running all night... He wanted to see Bella terribly. He hated this. Why didn't she want him? Why?! She knew she loved him, but she still didn't want him. He couldn't help himself. He got on his bike and rode to her school. He waited outside knowing she would come by him eventually. He kicked thi kickstand and leaned against his bike. He looked down at the shirt he had thrown on for the ocasion of being infront of others and saw it as pointless but kept it on anyways. Please reconsider... Jacob thought to himself as he waited.
((He's gonna be pissed when she doesn't show. xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:01 am
Bella woke up to find herself in her bed at Charlie's house. I hadn't remembered Edward bringing her there, but still it was sweet of him, not to get Bella into trouble. Bella had missed almost all day of school, sleeping. thanks to Edward. Who which wasn't even there at the time. A quiet knock came at Bella's door. It was Charlie, and he wanted to know if Bella was well even to make him some dinner. she agreed, as she pulled on her robe. When she came back to her room, after dinner, there was a slow rasp at her window. she looked outside to find that it was Edward. And there little sleepover was still on.  

Bellas_Vampire

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:05 pm
The rest of the school day passed by fairly quickly for Nessarose, and she noticed that Bella Swan had left after lunch. "Oh well, I can wait for another day," she said quietly to herself. When she exited the building, though, something made her stop where she was on the steps. Rose saw a fairly tall, Native-looking boy waiting just outside the grounds of the school. Tentacles of violet-tinged light streamed away from him, clashing with his own maroon-red colour. "Someone else who has a connection with Bella Swan." Nessarose groaned inaudibly. Normally she was only aware of two other people, members of the first and only coven she'd joined. When they'd seperated, she'd grown used to their golden tones (presently the twins were in Asia, her power informed her). But once she'd arrived in Forks she'd had to contend with Bella's violet and now this boy's maroon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Bella, had imagined this for a while. She had been hoping that one day, he would come into her house, or take her to his, and change her into a vampire. She had dreamed, but something told her. That today wasn't the day. She looked at the clock on the bes side table, it was 5:00pm. It felt later, since she had been sleeping almost all day. Bella yawned and opened the window, to let him. He had a stern look on his face.  

Bellas_Vampire

Ayllin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:32 pm
((Sorry, first few weeks of school are hectic! I haven't been able to get on much.))

Raiyne had just stood there. She just about froze when a vampire passed right by her. Her eyes had started to water from the horribly sweet smell. But as the girl walked by, Raiyne noticed that this was definatly not one of the Cullen girls. Where the Hell did this vampire come from. Raiyne asked herself mentally. Of course her first thoughts were that they had broken their side of the bargin- but that didn't make sense, they wouldn't have had time to get them controlled enough to come to school.

The heavy stench that the vampires left here caused her to sit down on a nearby bench so the dizziness would go away. The day just got weirder when she saw her fellow werewolf, Jacob Black appear. Luckily he was too distracted not to notice her just then and she quickly made her way off of the school land.

It was raining pretty hard now, the sun was setting and you could just see the orange on the sides under the heavy gray clouds. Raiyne took no notice of which direction she was heading, or the rain. She let the dropplets sooth her as she continued to get the sugar-coated stench out of her nose.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:18 pm
He looked mad. What was what was wrong, Bella had thought to herself. Edward knowing the questioning face. Told her that a few werewolves were on the Cullen land. He was going to have to cut tonights adventure short, so he could go take care of the problem.  

Bellas_Vampire

x..-Firhel..Kurai-..x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:19 pm
Jacob noticed a girl staring at him. He glared at her and sighed when he looked at the time. He hopped on his bike and road off cursing the whole time at the fact that Bella hadn't shown up. He hated this. He rode to her house and knocked on the door is an angry fashion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:48 pm
Bella ran down the stairs with Edward in tow. she looked through the peep hole, it was Jacob. What did he want Bella thought. But politely opened the door for him. the look on Jacob's face was irritated, but excited to me. "hi jacob, what are you doing here?"  

Bellas_Vampire

twilights_moon_eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:01 am
Jose staid in her car the rest of the day and then once school was over she went straight home. On her way though a native boy went rushing by her on a motercycle. For some reason he carried the same scent as the girl from school. Once she got home she put her bag away changed and then got in her car to go to a book store in seatle. She quickly left without a word to the landlord, and put on some more music.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Jacob looked at Edward and nodded to his after cringing his nose. "Why weren't you at school today? You were suppost to come over by the reserve today..." He said a little annoyed and upset that she had forgotten.  

x..-Firhel..Kurai-..x

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:36 pm
Bella snickered. "O went home sick, we were doing dissection today. So i felt sick and went home." "Wait i was supposed come down to the reservation today? when did i agree to that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:46 pm
Raiyne hadn't been paying attention to where she had been going untill the horrible scent filled her nose, mixing with a perfectly fine and familar scent. When she looked up, naturally she found she was in viewing distance of Bella's house, where the vampire often stayed, and Jacob was at the door. The three of them- Jacob, Bella, and Edward were all there. She stopped dead in her tracks, still far away enough not to be noticed, by humans anyways.

She thought about just turning around, but that seemed silly. Why should she have to stop just because Bella's house was in between here and where ever it was she was wandering off to. So Raiyne just looked ahead and kept walking, although slowed down while passing to try and get the drift of their conversation- being the curious, nosey type person she was.

Ayllin

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:19 pm
Bella, was still snickering. Edward wasn't looking pleased at all. Jacob was getting furious. Bella was still waiting to find out what he wanted to tell her. She was curious now. "Jacob, tell me what's wrong. Tell me why it is so important, and why i had to be there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 pm
Jacob gritted his teeth and balled his hands into fists at his sides. "Because you promised to come. Last time I checked, that Bloo- Edward... Wasn't the only person you enjoyed being with." Jacob was so angry that even though Bella loved him and they were soul mates, she still chose her drug; Edward.  

x..-Firhel..Kurai-..x

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Bella sat there, looking a little upset and sad. She had just hurt her friend.Jacob had this thought in his head, that they were meant for each other. Bella still didn't think so. "Jac...ob. I'm sorry. I was.... but i was... you can't blame..... i'm sorry. Jac i really am. Plz don't be mad at me."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff