Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Which twilight character do you resemble most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MariaRubyS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm
I mostly resemble Bella,because I'm clumsy at times,I'm not a good liar,and I love vampires and werewolves to bits.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:36 pm
Hmm, I think i'm most like Angela, because I'm really quiet and tall, too. ><  

moon_child_27

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:43 pm
I guess I would resemble Rosalie. I'm not a blond, but my personality is just like Rosalie. And where ever I go, guys and everyone stare at me. The only difference is that I hate this kind of attention, and Rosalie likes it....blech.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:14 pm
I think I resemble Bella for many reasons.
1. I'm a total klutz.
2. I am seriously clumsy.
3. I can't stand blood.
4. I'm quiet.
5. I'm shy.
6. My curiousness takes over my mind.
7. If I seriously like/love someone I keep thinking about them and they can't get out of my mind.
8. I wish I could be a vampire. (>,<)
9. I tend to kinda stare at people and look around when I'm bored.
10. I hate the rain.
11. There's lots more but i cant think  

soy_sawce

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:55 pm
ummm... Esme or Bella. IDK which though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:46 am
My friends all say that I have the attitude of Edward, but I have the effect of Jasper.

Why I tend to agree with them is because, like Edward, I'm defensive of my loved ones tremendously. I keep to myself often, and I tend to blame myself a lot. Honestly, I can't truly explain it. I think it's also because Edward is so mysterious, and people think I really am. ^^;

Why I tend to agree with them about Jasper is because, when I ask people what's wrong, they seem to spill themselves to me after awhile. They also seem to really open up around me, for some reason.

I'd also say I'm like Alice cuz I can be jumpy, and I'm also clairvoyant. xD

So, yeah. ^^;  

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

meggy_magic515

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:44 pm
well my friends say Bella and Edward and i took quizzes and it says i'm Bella and Edward.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:25 pm
im alice i love to shop and im VERY loud lol...and im crazy and a little short...  

nearlycrazy6

appleblossom890

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:57 pm
My friends say I look like Victoria o_o. Scary, huh? My personality is more like Jasper, because people just seem to talk to me for no reason. Also, I get cranky when I'm hungry, which is often. (I'm not fat! I weigh 84 pounds for 14 years old!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:35 pm
I'm like Bella, because I fall a lot, I hate EP, I don't like to see blood (excesive blood XD), umm.. and I'm passionate in love xD.  

Karura Chan

Alice Mary Cullen1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:09 am
definetly Alice. I sorta have te same power as she does. I see lottery numbers and blurry images of the day those #s are winning #'s in my dreams. My friends cousin won a powerball thanks to me!*smiles* and i'm looking for someone to be my jasper!*winks*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:26 am
when it comes to looks, probably Bella, and personality is a mixture of Alice and Emmett because I'm bubbly, happy, and have a great sense of humor.
I <3 Emmett!!!

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:37 am
I'm a Bella Alice...I'm a Klutz and I'm pirky...I also look like Alice mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 pm
I don't really know. maybe someone could help me?
i'm deathly pale (The pick in my signature is me), my skin is like ice almost all the time, i have shifty eye color and it's known for being Gold when in certain moods (which for some reason happens to be at night usually), i have purple marks under my eyes (always)that i have to cover when i do photo shoots (i'm a model) , my site, hearing and sense of smell are horribly defined (and i do mean horribly, to the point it bothers me sometimes) I'm known for being strangely graceful and silent and i'm also known for enjoying the taste of blood. only thing i don't have is this strange resilience to the sunlight, i never burn ever, and i'm over 1/2 Native American!

but also a lot of personality traits that i have, like the stubbornness and and articulation. some of my friends have actually referred to me as an 'Old Soul' because of my speech handwriting and wisdom. and i'm also known for having extremely good intuition and a talent for reading people . sometimes, if i tap in right, i can answer almost any question about a person their thinking about even if i've never met them and or people that are close to them. i can visualize their house and even certain rooms and what family members look like. (i really scared one of my friend when i did this a few weeks ago. i was just really on a roll)

I'm sure that i'd be a vampire but i just don't know which one. lol  

Aradia Helevorn

-NolaGirlAtHeart-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Hm;
I would have to say Alice.
I am just the kinda girl that would love doing weddings and parties for someone like Bella.
Plus just personality wise.
-nods-
Deff. Alice

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out