Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
seviper and arbok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:12 pm
I heard it was because of some glitch in the original game that disallowed the pure flying type. Couldn't missingno. be pure flying?

Arceus can be pure flying. So can the porygon family (through conversions) and kecleon (through color change).

But how would the design differentiate it from the normal/flying? Maybe it never touches the ground. If I could draw, I'd try and draw it. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:14 pm
I want a flying eevee 3nodding  

Reena-Ree

Shigeru Kobayashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:15 pm
It isn't a normal bird? All Normal/Flying types are based on real Pokemon (extinct or not) that were commonly seen. This is just me pulling something out of the hat. >.<

I honestly have no clue how a pure Flying type should be. Air? xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:22 pm
Pure flying should have no feet, or never touch the ground. domokun  

Pyfe

Shigeru Kobayashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Pyfe
Pure flying should have no feet, or never touch the ground. domokun

I can imagine a modified Swablu. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:47 pm
Yeah, I want a Flying Eevee, too. It took them 4 games to give us a Grass evo, so maybe in the next few games we'll see an Eevee with wings. 3nodding I hope so, too. I like Flying types. I'd also like to see a cat-like Pokemon that is Grass-type.

I thought of another Pokemon I'd like to see changed. Torkoal. I like the fire turtle, but its stats aren't the best. Maybe an evolution to boost it up?  

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

tyranisneasel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:58 pm
Pokemon I wish were stronger:

-Umbreon
-Butterfree
-Dunsparce
-Marowak
-Seviper
-Zangoose
-Spinda
-Venomoth (Color Glasses rule!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:24 am
-Gengar
-Starmie
-Any dragon type because the always get pwned by ice types.  

PhoenixBlade983

Pyfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 am
tyranisneasel

-Umbreon
-Butterfree
-Dunsparce
-Marowak
-Seviper
-Zangoose
-Spinda
Whoa, whoa, whoa. How are you using your umbreon? Umbreon is pretty much useless if not used as a tank+annoyer. Don't tell me you shoved a bunch of physical dark attacks on it. gonk

Butterfree, huh. Well, let me introduce you to a little friend of mine. His username is [Buddha]. Battle his butterfree, and report back on your findings.

Marowak? Bone Club much?

Zangoose=great sweeper.

I pretty much agree with the others (Dunsparce hax takes too long to set up, and feels gimmicky).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:25 am
PhoenixBlade983
-Gengar
-Starmie

And there own attacks now.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 pm
PhoenixBlade983
-Gengar
-Starmie

The only Pokemon that you mentioned deserving of a boost is Alteria. Gengar, Starmie, and all those other dragons are strong as it is.

P.S. I want to battle Buddha. Need. To. Keep. Training.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:02 am
Pyfe
tyranisneasel

-Umbreon
-Butterfree
-Dunsparce
-Marowak
-Seviper
-Zangoose
-Spinda
Whoa, whoa, whoa. How are you using your umbreon? Umbreon is pretty much useless if not used as a tank+annoyer. Don't tell me you shoved a bunch of physical dark attacks on it. gonk

Butterfree, huh. Well, let me introduce you to a little friend of mine. His username is [Buddha]. Battle his butterfree, and report back on your findings.

Marowak? Bone Club much?

Zangoose=great sweeper.

I pretty much agree with the others (Dunsparce hax takes too long to set up, and feels gimmicky).

Whats dunsparce hax?  

Raijin36

Pyfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:07 am
Raijin36
Pyfe
tyranisneasel

-Umbreon
-Butterfree
-Dunsparce
-Marowak
-Seviper
-Zangoose
-Spinda

Marowak? Bone Club much?

Zangoose=great sweeper.

Whats dunsparce hax?
Paralyze them with glare. You are now faster. Use Headbutt with your serene grace ability. They only have a 15% chance to move at all, either being paralyzed or flinching.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:09 am
What is the percentage if you combo it with Swagger and Brightpowder? rolleyes  

Shigeru the Hero

Raijin36

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:09 am
Pyfe
Raijin36
Pyfe
tyranisneasel

-Umbreon
-Butterfree
-Dunsparce
-Marowak
-Seviper
-Zangoose
-Spinda

Marowak? Bone Club much?

Zangoose=great sweeper.

Whats dunsparce hax?
Paralyze them with glare. You are now faster. Use Headbutt with your serene grace ability. They only have a 15% chance to move at all, either being paralyzed or flinching.

o, thanx for clearin that up dramallama  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces