Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!! (lawl random chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:25 am
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
OMFG what if Zero was here..from megaman of course

He'd be third party and wouldn't beat our Megaman anyway.

>.> zero hater..Zero was always my fav. and after i saw Black Zero je owned even harder

Not at all just being realistic and everything, ever heard of Smash World Forums? The Zero haters lie there in thier egotistical cest pool.
emo that sounds like it would make me cry...besides Zero would be the vest sword guy in the game..since he has more unique moves  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:28 am
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
OMFG what if Zero was here..from megaman of course

He'd be third party and wouldn't beat our Megaman anyway.

>.> zero hater..Zero was always my fav. and after i saw Black Zero je owned even harder

Not at all just being realistic and everything, ever heard of Smash World Forums? The Zero haters lie there in thier egotistical cest pool.
emo that sounds like it would make me cry...besides Zero would be the vest sword guy in the game..since he has more unique moves

It would be M-Zero anyway he's got larger following and Zero is hated in Japan on the polls anyway. sad SWF would not make you cry it makes you want to commit suicide.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:30 am
sweatdrop who else do they hate?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:34 am
16bit-Plumber

Everything except for thier supposed elite circle of SSBM players, except they're heads don't match thier skill. I got some of them in Toledo once and they all lost to my flunkee, but VIDJO NEVER SHOWED. scream Stupid supposedly best in the Midwest not keeping his tournament appointments. evil

Would you believe they had the nerve to have my Stayed Puff Marshmellow Man thread locked and the Glover thread was left open and Glover actually had supporters and was meant to be serious mine was ridiculed and was not even a serious thread.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:34 am
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard
WE NEED MORE POSTS!!!!!

(also a mod please edit this post and name when its OVER 9000!!!!!!!!)

<~16bit waz hur~>
__....____..._____...-______.....________
|...|../......|..|....--...|.|..........|...|..............|
|...|.|..../.....|...|..|..|.|..........|...|..............|
|...|.|...|__...|...--.../..---....---....----.....----.
|...|.|..--...|..|.......|.......|...|............|...|.....
|...|.|.|..|..|..|...--.........|...|............|...|.....
|...|.|..--...|..|..|..|...|..---.....---........|...|.....
|...|..-----/..|...--....|.|............|.......|...|.....
...................--------...-----------.......|---|.....

do not change this thread title..a specail thread has meen made for this event  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:35 am
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber

Everything except for thier supposed elite circle of SSBM players, except they're heads don't match thier skill. I got some of them in Toledo once and they all lost to my flunkee, but VIDJO NEVER SHOWED. scream Stupid supposedly best in the Midwest not keeping his tournament appointments. evil
lol he had better things to do..like sleep  

16bit-Plumber

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:37 am
Is it just me or has this guild really slowed down over the last few days?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:38 am
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber

He's a lazy bum who never goes to any tournaments so I ask you how he gets the title of "Best in the Midwest". Vidjo needs to come up missing while he's sleeping if that is what he did instead. Also MB-Smash is the SSBM mafia.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:39 am
Make Me Your Sex Toy
seems like we get 1000 pages a day  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:40 am
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber

He's a lazy bum who never goes to any tournaments so I ask you how he gets the title of "Best in the Midwest". Vidjo needs to come up missing while he's sleeping if that is what he did instead. Also MB-Smash is the SSBM mafia.
so there is a smash bro. colt,lol who do you guys rival against?  

16bit-Plumber

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:42 am
Make Me Your Sex Toy
I think you are right. It probably would be best if we started recruiting more members again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:44 am
Chaotix Bluix
Make Me Your Sex Toy
I think you are right. It probably would be best if we started recruiting more members again. sweatdrop
that reminds me i have to check and see if we have any join requests  

16bit-Plumber

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:45 am
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber

so there is a smash bro. colt,lol who do you guys rival against?

Nobody I'm number #1 in the area no contest and my flunkee (Zombie7775) who does his best impression of my Marth whenever he plays is #2 in the area and his best match is a Falco named Gordy all of us which are not on SWF and supposedly that makes us worse than this person who has yet to come close to beating any of us three just becuase of the fact he continues to got to SWF and pointlessly wavedashes across the field with his desynced Ice Climbers which he does not know how to use at all and thereis no point to desynce them becuase he lets Nana die when he does it so he is just left with Popo and then he ends up getting 4-stocked and at the end of the day he still claims he's better. rofl

Also if you want join requests I can force my sister to join Gaia and then join here she has Pearl, but she's yet to start the game. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:46 am
We have about 9 posts left to go. smile  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Sexually Dimorphic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:47 am
16bit-Plumber
Chaotix Bluix
Make Me Your Sex Toy
that reminds me i have to check and see if we have any join requests
Any bites?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas