Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
So... didja guys miss me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Shuriken_227
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Nitnit's teh perfect guy cool build off of him!
can you think what a fusion of me and Nit would be like?

If only that were possible.. I snatch you up as quickly as I coul 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:30 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
the female species hate arrogant,self centered, men. end of question. nitnit, you'd be safe because of your other qualities, but you other guys.... you may wanna cahnge yur ways...
I once again take offense to that. >.> I'm not arrogant, or Self Centered. >.> Hell, I'm not self-anything.  

neogoth

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:32 pm
Nah to low of a power level. Nitnit and I could fuse normally by Dance and would be FRANKO, or by Pottora Earrings and be come LUKIN!!!

LUKIN would be pretty ******** epic.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:32 pm
neogoth
~Camouflaged_Angel~
the female species hate arrogant,self centered, men. end of question. nitnit, you'd be safe because of your other qualities, but you other guys.... you may wanna cahnge yur ways...
I once again take offense to that. >.> I'm not arrogant, or Self Centered. >.> Hell, I'm not self-anything.

most guys are in this guild  

Reena-Ree

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm
neogoth
~Camouflaged_Angel~

Self Centered- Narsacistic

There we go, Daily Oral Language tip.

I agree with Neo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard
Nah to low of a power level. Nitnit and I could fuse normally by Dance and would be FRANKO, or by Pottora Earrings and be come LUKIN!!!

Indeed it would.  

nitnit
Captain

neogoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:35 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
neogoth
~Camouflaged_Angel~

I agree. But I was just making a clear thing hoping I'd be cut from that list of people, I spent 2 years getting off it at my school, and yea. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm
nitnit
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

Indeed it would.

I;d preferr it if you'd fuse with Zel.. >.>  

Reena-Ree

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:37 pm
nitnit
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

Indeed it would.

I know what I can do!

Nit, what all items do you have on your currently banned avi?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:39 pm
@ all - Personally, I 'd rather just absoarb all their good qualities... ninja

@ zell - Coco kitty plushie, oculos magica, staff of the angels, mythrill armor, wingin' it shirt, blue tourque pants, angel bow, angelic boots, whip of ice, blue goggles

some of the names are prolly mispelled  

nitnit
Captain

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Nit, thsi better be the last time you get banned cause i nearly got my account banned lieing to a mod for you stressed sweatdrop crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:40 pm
I shall become, Mini nit! first I'll change my avi to look like nitnit2 then I shall change my name once I get the 10k for it  

-2 Z Zelly

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:41 pm
neogoth
~Camouflaged_Angel~
neogoth
~Camouflaged_Angel~

I agree. But I was just making a clear thing hoping I'd be cut from that list of people, I spent 2 years getting off it at my school, and yea. sweatdrop

Well you know that generalization was for me Kunx. I'm pretty sure she didn't think of anyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:42 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
nitnit
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

Indeed it would.

I;d preferr it if you'd fuse with Zel.. >.>

Not really.

Lukin pwns Luken.  

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:46 pm
Shuriken_227
I shall become, Mini nit! first I'll change my avi to look like nitnit2 then I shall change my name once I get the 10k for it

Then, if you show enough potential, you get to be my apprentice  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces