Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:53 pm
Trez just walked forward towards the window of the Council room and then looked out of it and said to Sani. "Its your choice Sani we can't make you do anything you don't want to but as one who has used the force before and still carries her lightsaber you should know that you are in danger just being able to touch the force." Trez grinned and took his hood off his head and then smiled and said. "You know Sani we need the information you have we really want you to help us but we can't make you do anything you don't want to help us with the information and you can leave we won't hold you here." Trez then looked at his old friend threw the glare of the window and said. "So my friend has your search brought you back here to rejoin us and bring peace to the world. You know that you will never find Revan unless you join us again. Revan was always a hard person to find." Trez then started to laugh to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:57 pm
Reoji then looked at the girl, "That is what you say now, but you know deep down inside that when the time comes you will have to choose a side or be caught up in the winds of their battle." He then looked towards harassing jedi. "You there, as you can see it is obvious that she's had some bad times with jedi and you're only making the situation worse so try and refrain yourself from such bad habits. It is not the jedi way to commit such acts." Reoji then looked at Trez, "I need you to try and contact Aion and see whats been keeping him. It was only supposed to be a quick scout mission. I sense a great disturbance within the force and immediate action must be taken."  

Death Vine5

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:06 pm
Zeke Uchina
Trez just walked forward towards the window of the Council room and then looked out of it and said to Sani. "Its your choice Sani we can't make you do anything you don't want to but as one who has used the force before and still carries her lightsaber you should know that you are in danger just being able to touch the force." Trez grinned and took his hood off his head and then smiled and said. "You know Sani we need the information you have we really want you to help us but we can't make you do anything you don't want to help us with the information and you can leave we won't hold you here." Trez then looked at his old friend threw the glare of the window and said. "So my friend has your search brought you back here to rejoin us and bring peace to the world. You know that you will never find Revan unless you join us again. Revan was always a hard person to find." Trez then started to laugh to himself.

Sani looked at Trez and yelled, "I'll do what ever i want!" she put her hand up and jolted it down quickly, making the door slam shut. They're worse than those damn recruiters on joining the damn gov't... I don't need this crap! she looked down at her side and saw the light saber and pulled it away from her belt and ignited it. Mom... I can't belive that you fought with these kind of people... she then turned it off and walked out of the temple.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:07 pm
Death Vine5
Reoji then looked at the girl, "That is what you say now, but you know deep down inside that when the time comes you will have to choose a side or be caught up in the winds of their battle." He then looked towards harassing jedi. "You there, as you can see it is obvious that she's had some bad times with jedi and you're only making the situation worse so try and refrain yourself from such bad habits. It is not the jedi way to commit such acts." Reoji then looked at Trez, "I need you to try and contact Aion and see whats been keeping him. It was only supposed to be a quick scout mission. I sense a great disturbance within the force and immediate action must be taken."

Trez's laughter turned serious as he said. "The disturbance you fell right now Master Reoji is that same thing im feeling we need to get to that Mustafar planet and we must hurry their now." Trez turned around and started walking past everyone even Sani but he then said to Sani as he walked. "You may come if you want to but there will be a battle here and you might not want to get involved in it." Trez then put his hood on his head and headed down to the docks were the ships were held.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:10 pm
Zeke Uchina
Death Vine5

Trez's laughter turned serious as he said. "The disturbance you fell right now Master Reoji is that same thing im feeling we need to get to that Mustafar planet and we must hurry their now." Trez turned around and started walking past everyone even Sani but he then said to Sani as he walked. "You may come if you want to but there will be a battle here and you might not want to get involved in it." Trez then put his hood on his head and headed down to the docks were the ships were held.

"hmp! I've delt with worse. This is nothing to what i have done." she then headed down towards the streets to her appartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:20 pm
Zeke Uchina
Death Vine5

Master Reoji then brought his hood over his head and immediately headed out towards the door. He then used Force Telepathy tot tell Kira stay alert on everything surrounding the jedi temple and near it. Walking alongside Trez he then said, "Follow me Trez, theres a jedi starfighter near that'll be able to fit a party of four. Once we make it we need to bring together a plan that'll catch the sith off balance." By then they had already made it too the starship which was a silver slanted ship that mirrored its enviroment, very well at keeping outsiders from spotting it. "Here we are." He then turned to Trez with a serious look and then handed him a tracking device. "If Aion has managed to make contact with the sith, then we should expect the worst. The separatist should also be there and are probaly making preparations to escape. If stop anything that should even attempt to depart from Mustafar, and if you feel that they have already left your grasp. Attach this to their ship or anything close to them" The hood then lifted and Reoji climbed into the starfighter. He then looked to the side at Sani very seriously. "If you're coming I suggest you hurry, we have very little time. Perhaps this should be a perfect example of what we've been telling you about."  

Death Vine5

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:31 pm
Death Vine5
Zeke Uchina
Death Vine5

Master Reoji then brought his hood over his head and immediately headed out towards the door. He then used Force Telepathy tot tell Kira stay alert on everything surrounding the jedi temple and near it. Walking alongside Trez he then said, "Follow me Trez, theres a jedi starfighter near that'll be able to fit a party of four. Once we make it we need to bring together a plan that'll catch the sith off balance." By then they had already made it too the starship which was a silver slanted ship that mirrored its enviroment, very well at keeping outsiders from spotting it. "Here we are." He then turned to Trez with a serious look and then handed him a tracking device. "If Aion has managed to make contact with the sith, then we should expect the worst. The separatist should also be there and are probaly making preparations to escape. If stop anything that should even attempt to depart from Mustafar, and if you feel that they have already left your grasp. Attach this to their ship or anything close to them" The hood then lifted and Reoji climbed into the starfighter. He then looked to the side at Sani very seriously. "If you're coming I suggest you hurry, we have very little time. Perhaps this should be a perfect example of what we've been telling you about."

Trez took it and and got into his starfighter and said. "Lets go Master Reoji we have little time and we must get to him before the Sith Lord gets to him" The cockpit of the starfight closed and Trez's starfighter left for Mustafar. While Trez was in space he put on his communicator and said to Master Reoji. "I can sense that the Sith Lord has made his move and soon will be were Aion is so now we must hurry." Trez's starfighter jumped into lightspeed towards the Mustafar system.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:36 am
Kira had sooned received distress signals through her communicator from the the soldiers that Reoji ordered to Mustafar. She then immediately ran outside of the Jedi Temple passing up the same girl that she spoke to before. When she reached the jedi starship, she then turned around to glance at the girl. "You don't have to choose sides with your words, but with your actions. Do abandon another while they fight for the lives of you and others within the galaxy is decision only made by the sith." With that she then entered the starship and departed for Mustafar.  

Akira Hinata

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:37 pm
"...Mustafar doesn't concern me, it's best that I leave it up to Trez to handle. After all my battle is with the real sith lord Revan, not those lame sith that call themselves powerful."

His arrival to Corusant was just as he knew, Trez was way too busy as usual with his missions and personal disputes to relax; that was were his downfall was. Even though his mission was to find Revan he would occasionally just chill and meditate, Revan wasn't going anywere and he knew this. Looking out the window of the council room he wondered to himself.

"Revan...where are you? Why are you running so much to the point where i can't find you? You've concealed your prescence to the point that not even I can sense..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:04 pm
As Sani reached her appartment she opened the door and sighed. "Damnit... i forgot." she walked into the living room and looked out at the bustle in the streets. She didn't care for it, but she loved living in the city. People were everywhere, from different races to different planets. This was the place everyone was at. Sani then walked away from the window and sat down sighing.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:33 pm
His interest in seeing Sani again was something he couldn't get over. He of course still needed to wonder why she dispises the jedi so much. Not knowing the answers to why she is acting this way and what happened to the old Sani got him thinking.

"Why am I now just thinking about her after all these years. I've forgotten her until now but theres something about her..."

After a series of long and overly exagerated scenes he arrived at Sanis' apartment. He knocked on the door not saying a single word.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:03 pm
shining_tidus
His interest in seeing Sani again was something he couldn't get over. He of course still needed to wonder why she dispises the jedi so much. Not knowing the answers to why she is acting this way and what happened to the old Sani got him thinking.

"Why am I now just thinking about her after all these years. I've forgotten her until now but theres something about her..."

After a series of long and overly exagerated scenes he arrived at Sanis' apartment. He knocked on the door not saying a single word.

Sani heard her door being knocked. She got up and went to teh door to see who it was. "I'm coming" she pressed the button to open and saw the man infront of her. "What the hell are you doing here!?!?"  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:27 pm
He did the same routine as last time by going up really close to her and holding her chin up by his finger. He stared really deeply into her eyes like he was mezmerizing her and said in a really soft but spine tingling way.

"I just wanted to get to know you a bit better thats all..."

After saying that, he got even closer and just right about when it looked like he leaned in to kiss her her he smells her hair.

"...You smell really good...you know..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:29 pm
shining_tidus
He did the same routine as last time by going up really close to her and holding her chin up by his finger. He stared really deeply into her eyes like he was mezmerizing her and said in a really soft but spine tingling way.

"I just wanted to get to know you a bit better thats all..."

After saying that, he got even closer and just right about when it looked like he leaned in to kiss her her he smells her hair.

"...You smell really good...you know..."

Sani's body froze for a second. Trying to come to her sences, she snapped back to reality pushing him away from her, "What the hell is worng with you?!?!" she pulled out her knife, "Don't you dare get any closer!" she gave him a serious look.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:48 pm
"Why dont you put that knife away before you hurt yourself with it...now we dont need anyblood shed as of right now. You always did have a thirst for blood didn't you...Sani?"

Saying it in such a cool and normal tone was usual what he did. As he caught her off gaurd he paralyzed her the spot where she stood with force paralysis.

"Now be a good girl and give me that knife, I don't want you hurting yourself in the process of trying to kill me. I'm not here for a fight just some catching up."

He threw the knife at the wall and sat down on one of her sofas in a relaxed position while staring at the window.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games