Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which one?
  Uno {Tyler Posey}
  Dalawa {Steven Strait}
  Trois {Kunal Khemu}
  Err...wait a sec while I post my choice.
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:13 am
*gulps*

Oh boy. I just visited Raja Fenske's IMDB profile, and oh boy....
I feel a whole new fangirl coming on.

I want to say that he'd make the best Jacob ever...but (1) I've never seen him act, and (2) those three pictures aren't giving me that "Sunshine Jake" feeling...well, maybe the second one. The first reminds me of Sam, and the third reminds me of Embry.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh wow, he's definately the most Jacob person I've seen yet. He's not exactly Native American..he's Indian is alot closer than whatever ethnicity Steven Strait is..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:09 pm
I don't agree with Raja Fenske, I don't feel he looks at all the part. I haven't seen an actor outside of a long haired steven straight that could pull off jacob..but if the actings right, who could disagree?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:54 am
I imagine Jacob looking older.. because of his werewolfeyness. And they mention that in the books too, how old and tall he is...

Just a reminder.. He isn't young to me, he's the second guy on the original post.  

irroc29

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:08 am
In Twilight though, he's not old and tall looking. He gets his growth spurt and "werewolfeyness" in New Moon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:39 am
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

I'm going to say Tyler Posey at this moment in time. That's what I imagined him to look like in Twilight. And the actor will be older by the time New Moon comes out (if they decide to do that one too).

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:51 am
Kunal Khemu. I've always imagined Jake looking a bit like an American Indian. Kunal seems to pull it off, especially with the way the story of their ancestors was told, made me think of the old stories about animal spirits and everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:02 pm
Yeah, but Kunal Khemu is really old. He's probably in his mid 20s or so by now

KiraLight
Crew

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:20 pm
They could use him for New Moon and Eclipse maybe?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:02 am
Definiteley Tyler for young Jake and Steven for Older Jake but I can't seem to picture Jake young after going through the series all the time... neutral  

Pristine Bubbles

mizzshy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:03 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

Hmm... I'm rethinking Tyler Posey on this. He got my original vote but I'm starting to think there's nothing dangerous about him.

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:55 am
im not sure who should Jacob, but i do know taht if they choose a bad person to play him, like they did with Edward, ill literally die!!  

hyuga_girl4life

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:02 am
I dunno if you guys have seen this, but it's a video audition of Nakotah LaRance. Rumor has it that he got the part of Jacob..
I really hope not..he can't act..he has a really cute voice though..

]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=T16-mkNFXXAUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:57 pm
I like Tyler, but he looks SO young... *sad*  

[ M!DNIGHT ]

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:48 pm
Is anybody going to try out for the part of Jake?
I'm trying to get one of my friends to, but he's a bit young.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff