Rosalie Hale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't think Panettiere would make a good Rosalie. Even though she's pretty and a good actor she's not really "WOW!HOTT!" she's more of "Hey...she's kinda cute"
Know what I mean? confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:12 pm
Kirsten Dunst!! anyone else agree she would be a good rosalie??

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

celestialheiress

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:37 pm
I know this is a bit offtopic, but how does one pronounce the name 'Kirsten'
Is it "kur-sten" or "kihr-sten"
I always end up saying "kristen" confused

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:32 pm
KiraLight
I know this is a bit offtopic, but how does one pronounce the name 'Kirsten'
Is it "kur-sten" or "kihr-sten"
I always end up saying "kristen" confused

I say "Kur-sten" unless it's spelled differently.

mizzshy

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:41 pm
LEIGHTON MEESTER
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:29 pm
KiraLight
iPocky`
Still going with Tanya D., or at least looks-wise. I have no idea if she can act.
User Image
User Image
User Image
Um..she's kind of scary looking sweatdrop

and not in a good way either....  

LexiLu Latte

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:31 pm
i really dont know but im thinking the earlier girl mentioned on like the first page or gwen stefani.... who agrees?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Punky-Perfect
LEIGHTON MEESTER

O_O Wow, put some blonde on her and she'd be able to pull of Rosalie look wise. Is she a good actress?
I'm stuck between her and Hayden... :/  

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:00 pm
Leighton Meester is one of the hottest people EVER. I remember first seeing her in Hangman's Curse and I was like WOW O_O. But I don't think she'd make a good Rosalie. She looks great in that picture (she's the reason why I put up with a show like Gossip Girl XD), but if any of you guys have seen her in Hangman's Curse, Surface, House etc. Blonde hair doesn't suit her as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm
Ah. Well that's too bad. :/
I have to check out those movies though. They sound interesting (off topic I know but still razz )  

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:29 am
Well Hangman's Curse, I think you can only really appreciate if you've read teh book. Surface and House she doesn't play that major of a role in (house she's in two episodes) but they are also amazing shows XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:59 pm
I've heard :3 I've been wanting to watch but thy mom controls thy remote but I might start recording it.
Hmm, now to think up someone.... I can't see Kirsten Dunst as Rosalie.. she's not.. I just don't see that snobby gorgeous woman that I see in my head when I read the book in her.  

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 pm
This is exactly the person I was thinking of.

She can act.

And I always envisaged Rosalie as looking kind of "angelically gorgeous" rather than "OMG HAWT!".

The only problem I can see is that her complexion isn't quite right.

RE- Olivia Wilde: She looks right, how is her acting?

Hmm... just had a thought (and not a particularly serious one)... How about Billie Piper?

I could totally see her as Rosalie. She looks like the Rosalie I imagined, and my vote goes to Joanna Krupa as well. In the picture that Stephenie posted on her site, that's sorta how I imagined her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:10 pm
gemma ward.

she IS a supermodel, and is getting into acting heart

o marilyn monrobot o

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 pm
o marilyn monrobot o
gemma ward.

she IS a supermodel, and is getting into acting heart

eek wooooooow! she's really pretty...I'm speechless  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces