3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:13 pm
The Kraken
OH! Who called it?

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/news.html
EEEE!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I LOVE KRISTEN!!! I'm so happy she got the part!!! ^.^ She's going to do great!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DITTO!!I'M SOO HAPPY!! KRISTEN STEWART IS F*CKING AMAZING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:49 pm
KiraLight
DITTO!!I'M SOO HAPPY!! KRISTEN STEWART IS F*CKING AMAZING!
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Lol..you know I sat though the movie In the Land of Women because of her. I totally didn't understand the movie but Kristen Stewart is just that hot >.< I'm in love with her and I'm still so..so..ecstatic! that she's got hte part

Dong Wook Choi

The Wicked Witch Rules

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:10 pm
Yay!!!!!! she got it. i was having a big debate with my friends and i told them she would get it. now all she needs is a edward to stand beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:44 pm
Gabi Montez
Yay!!!!!! she got it. i was having a big debate with my friends and i told them she would get it. now all she needs is a edward to stand beside her.

Ditto. i hope they get a really hot edward. ya no, i was upset when kristen got the part, but now after reading some of this and seeing some good pics, i think i actually do like her.. biggrin  

xXx_The Rogue Angel_xXx

Mission January

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:45 am
Let's spend a little time...

I'm kinda disappointed. neutral
But I guess I'll be able to live with it.

...walking in the rainUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:17 pm
ive always thought emily browning would be great for bella but i ghuess kristen stewart is good  

moi possum

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:11 am
Electrified Coco Puffs
I can't decide for Emily Browning or Kristen Stewart. But Emily Browning was very good in SOUE. (Series Of Unfortunate Events) But, This Kristen girl looks more in the role, like the face and stuff. ;_;

It's true, i've often seen pictures of Emily in relation to bella (although this disturbs me a bit. i've been told i look like her on more than one occasion *shivers* even by a teacher (hence reason for a shiver)) but the thing is her acting is rather cold and distant which isn't bella (who is actually quite tempered and stubborn if not too "mary sue" (hence i'm not too much for her character) and she looks rather childish from what i remember of... and the other girl, for what i've seen of her is better i think but visually too old... i guess i'm just too picky ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:52 am
That was a really confusing post...

KiraLight
Crew

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:46 pm
Emily Browning
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:46 pm
simsrachelsims
Personally, I think that Alexis Bledel would be great. She can really look a lot younger if she wants to...

OMGGGG.
She would be perfect!

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Midnight-Whisper3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:43 am
I think Kristen Stewart is the best for the role. I am so glad she is playing Bella!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:14 am
Miss January
Let's spend a little time...

I'm kinda disappointed. neutral
But I guess I'll be able to live with it.

...walking in the rainUser Image

Finally! Someone who agrees with me! I was disappointed too. I really wanted Emily. Too bad though...However, I don't know if I'll be able to live with it very well...And I won't be sure till I see the movie.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss PayPay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 am
I have to say I like the pick for Bella Swan. She is extremely ordinary looking and although she does have a deep voice... I think it can work. I just hope she can pull off how Bella acts and Bella's personality.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff