Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
I may not be as active for a little while Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:32 pm
Knight is right. Though Rina would easily fit more stuff in her sig.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:34 pm
User Image Monkeys rule

Rina stole meh monkeys! -chases after Rina-

Shigeru K- but then the sig would be all....... chunky and...... just creepy. and nobody wants that! Oh no.

User Image
Join we have cookies Bananas

Ruit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:39 pm
Actually shortening a url does not degrade it's quality.

It doesn't even change the image at all. Not in one bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:41 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Knight95
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Say what ever the hell you want to about Harry potter. I love it yes But meh.

edit: Still not getting rid of my avadness, I don't want my sig going all chunky.
Well I think Rina should be able 2 put any thing she wants in her sig ,its not fair if she is forced to (wrong word maybe sweatdrop ) its her account anyway right Rina wink ................dont hate me nitnit 4 dis sweatdrop gonk crying

Thank you ^^
No prob wink  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Ruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:43 pm
Shigeru K

User Image Monkeys rule

Wait, I thought you were addin a image to her sig. Shortening a url i understand. but having two pictures in the same sig is a big no no D:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:45 pm
The_Happy_Ballon
Shigeru K

User Image Monkeys rule

Wait, I thought you were addin a image to her sig. Shortening a url i understand. but having two pictures in the same sig is a big no no D:

User Image

Oh...

Well if she gets a custom sig with the same length and height, it'll still look neat. xP

I used to stack up my sig with like five different images.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:54 pm
It's just a matter of respect for the guild.

She's a vice captain now, and she has nothing in her sig to show that off, or allow newcomers to know that.

I mean, freaking mini-nit (zell) has THREE guild banners in his sig, and he's just a member.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:57 pm
But he's also the biggest damn suck-up in the guild. He named himself after you.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:00 pm
He has good taste in people.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:00 pm
nitnit

She's a vice captain now, and she has nothing in her sig to show that off, or allow newcomers to know that.

I mean, freaking mini-nit (zell) has THREE guild banners in his sig, and he's just a member.
yeah so, what about it? I just like the banners they're uber awesomeful.... And Shigeru, haven't you ever watched Austin Powers movies? remember Mini-Me he was freaking awesome even though he was a muted midget.... can i ask you all a few questions? I am serious about these next questions  

-2 Z Zelly

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:01 pm
Zell - I was referring to the fact that a normal member has three banners, and rina refuses to put one in her sig, when now she's VC.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:02 pm
Baackk~~~

Nitnit, I do have a load of respect for this guild, I just dont' see what the big deal is on my banners.

Reena-Ree

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:04 pm
I feel kinda weird telling you all this but whenever i'm doing stuff or just sitting down relaxing i just hear music playing in my head, and its not even a song I heard before, not even a written song either... Does anyoen else have these things happen?

Also I was at the pizza parlor today and there was this girl there that winked at me then i waved and she blushed, what should i do? I'm a little nervous after all what happened latley....  
Mini-Nit
nitnit

yeah so, what about it? I just like the banners they're uber awesomeful.... And Shigeru, haven't you ever watched Austin Powers movies? remember Mini-Me he was freaking awesome even though he was a muted midget.... can i ask you all a few questions? I am serious about these next questions

Mini-me was a copy of the original. You making your name like that pretty much proclaimed to the world that you're kissing up to the leader.

P.S. I'm 100% behind Rina about the sig thing. She should be able to have power over her own sig.

EDIT: Zell... Really...  

Shigeru the Hero

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Baackk~~~

Nitnit, I do have a load of respect for this guild, I just dont' see what the big deal is on my banners.
Yeah lay off her, its not like the guild will go Boom or somthing sweatdrop rofl  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff