Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Sur)realism Role-play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:16 am
Huffing a heavy sigh, Brooke turned towards the wrapping up of the scene. The police woman had turned from the car. Brooke considered retreating from the road as not to be brought back home, but she realized that so long as she was inconspicuous, the officer would give her no trouble. Brooke sat on the guardrail alongside the road and waited for the people to clear so that she may think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:25 am
He waited for the cops to leave then he backed up. He turned to Brooke. "You seem very suspicious."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:36 am
She stepped into her patrol car and moved away from his. Elsa spotted an underage lady, sitting alone. That got her on guard. She parked in an empty spot not too far from the girl and moved quietly behind her, keeping some distance.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 am
Brooke was taken aback.
"What? Wh-who? Me?" She clasped her hand over her chest near her throat. Please don't hurt me.  

Bellabie

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:42 am
"Don't get into trouble. There are people out here. Who don't like suspicious people. Be safe." He drives off and vanishes in the distance.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:59 am
Puzzled, Brooke replied to the Iris message.
"Safe."

---

It is a long walk to the bus stop (Brooke has all of the routes memorized), but it gives a person time to think. Waiting under the hood for the bus, Brooke practiced naming the streets in each of the boroughs beginning with Brooklyn. Another bell tone.
"Avoid trouble, avoid sight, avoid Aphrodite's plight."
The name and number of the sender had been masked.
What's all this? Riddles, now? Avoid trouble, Iris told me so much, it isn't her again. Is this another message from the gods?
Brooke evaluated the situation and tried to solve the puzzle.
Aphrodite's plight? What is this? She has no curse; she is a radiant maiden that all men adore.
She considered the possibility of a missend. Perhaps she wasn't the one who was supposed to receive the message. Thoroughly confused, Brooke decided to go by her best guesses. The "avoid sight" must be some invisibility serum. Perhaps it was a cloak or potion. Regarding the note about Aphrodite, she merely guessed. Keep your eyes open and trust no man.
She grinned.
I guess I am my mother's daughter.  

Bellabie

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:11 am
Walt is at a nearby bus stop fixing things for people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:15 am
(is it too late to join?)  

The_Last_Avenger

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:16 am
Two buses pass, Brooke boards neither.
She knows of her mother's disagreement with Aphrodite, so the message might have been from her. The riddle certainly would fit logically, but, surely, her own mother would leave a name. Who would have blocked their ID?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:22 am
bananas28
(is it too late to join?)

[No! Not at all, please feel free to join in. We are honoured to have you. Thank you for stopping in!]  

Bellabie

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:23 am
(lol thanx....and for the powers thing.....does that include manipulation of fire?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:26 am
[Which god are you in association with, Bananas? Manipulation of fire is a suitable ability so long as it is used within reason (In other words, let's not give you the power to burn the entire Earth to a crisp). Mostly, it is dependent on which god-parent you are born of and if it is represented fairly.]  

Bellabie

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:30 am
(prometheus is god of fire right? and my power isnt that strong. when i'm mad the worst i can do is burn down a steel building........and i gotta be really really really mad)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:31 am
[Hee hee, well, all I can do is hope it's not me that you're mad at, then. Welcome, my friend.]  

Bellabie

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:33 am
(yaya u rule!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items