Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
FOR THE SPOT ON THE A TEAM - 16BIT PLUMBER VS RAIJIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:55 am
nitnit
gogogogarchomp!

Did you EV train you blissey in HP and Defense? I believe that's what most people do.

lol

No ma blissey isn't used much just thought i'd try it out, and I don't ev cause it's very time consuming and no matter how many times I read facs about it, it's always a mystery...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:14 am
sweatdrop lol guess what nitnit..your the new nitnit again..(ignores how that sounds)
it seems i over estimated S.Dragon a bit..>.>  

16bit-Plumber

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:23 am
16bit-Plumber
sweatdrop lol guess what nitnit..your the new nitnit again..(ignores how that sounds)
it seems i over estimated S.Dragon a bit..>.>

Ya like ma new idea?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:27 am
I think we all did. ((overestimate dragon that is))  

nitnit
Captain

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:31 am
nitnit
I think we all did. ((overestimate dragon that is))

Yea you kinda did... xp

So I take the silence as a no?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:07 am
what idea?

lol i was going to make a special team to beat him and all nit...but then i found out his playing style...his team isnt that powerful..he's just smart..smart as hell  

16bit-Plumber

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:44 am
16bit-Plumber
what idea?

lol i was going to make a special team to beat him and all nit...but then i found out his playing style...his team isnt that powerful..he's just smart..smart as hell

That you should face solarboydjango and I face ravemaster and then depending on whoever wins either of the matches gets to be on the A-team and no one may challenge to be on the A-team anymore cause all it's ever going to do is go back and forth because people will challenge find out your strategy and beat you easily...that's all that'll happen...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:50 am
Well, I'm hoping that everyone on the A team knows how to EV train / get the right natures, and even more perferably IV breeds.  

nitnit
Captain

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:52 am
Raijin36
16bit-Plumber
what idea?

That you should face solarboydjango and I face ravemaster and then depending on whoever wins either of the matches gets to be on the A-team and no one may challenge to be on the A-team anymore cause all it's ever going to do is go back and forth because people will challenge find out your strategy and beat you easily...that's all that'll happen...
sounds good..I'll need to make one special pokemon to face solarboy..so the battle with him might have to wait...or does it count since me and rave beat him yesterday?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:53 am
nitnit
Well, I'm hoping that everyone on the A team knows how to EV train / get the right natures, and even more perferably IV breeds.
hmm..I just hope they can win  

16bit-Plumber

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:53 am
nitnit

Whys that?

Shouldn't it just be the strongest battlers with all due respect you don't really have to ev to be good at battling I don't ev and I still win...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:56 am
16bit-Plumber
Raijin36
16bit-Plumber
what idea?

sounds good..I'll need to make one special pokemon to face solarboy..so the battle with him might have to wait...or does it count since me and rave beat him yesterday?

Hmm...not sure...but we have to convince nit that this is a good idea ninja  

Raijin36

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:10 am
hey nitnit did you start setiign up the sub forum for this event?..cus you remember what happened with the 9000 thread  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:30 am
nitnit
Ugh...as if I don't have a boring enough time breeding for natures...I'd hate to IV breed...I just nature and EV it all the way  

Muleferdan

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:36 am
Well...i'm profoundly bored and just got banned from serebii chat...

When is ravemaster gonna get here so I can take his spot...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff