Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:01 pm
Harumi [If this is the wrong name tell me lol] blinked. She suddenly grinned, and it looked maniacal, but she ruined it by cheerfully waving and saying "Hi!" She had known Mobius from childhood [which he continuously denies because of her idiotic behavior] but she didn't remember that either. She stared at the puddle and soon it reversed whatever type of magic it was disguising him. "Hello!" She said cheerfully. She had no Idea what she just did, but she went with it. "How are you?" She tilted her head, her deep pink hair falling to the side and her dark eyes staring intently. "Why were you a puddle..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:06 pm
He went into the puddle again. "Do I know you?" stare  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:35 pm
Her eyebrow twitched. 'Well if you wanna play like that....' Her necklace suddenly glowed and his puddle turned into ice. "You're a very rude person... Even if I don't know you, doesn't mean you can be mean!" She grinned, it was almost evil. "Well.... Unless you want to be in a little more than one piece you better reverse the magic, ya got it?" She said smiling. When Harumi got irritated...well let's just say you don't want her irritated, ok? She went back to her playful smile. "Well..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Ryuichi raised an eyebrow. This new person was very, how you say, different.  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:43 pm
He returned to his corporeal form. "You're always such a killjoy..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:49 pm
She smiled, triumphant, but then blinked confused. She rubbed the back of her head. "So.. I actually know you...?" While rubbing her head her hat came off, showing a cross with a scythe on her forehead.. the mark of the Patriots, meaning her memory was GONE. She smiled and placed her fingers on the mark while she picked up her hat. "Sorry, I got this strange scar...or maybe a tattoo..? I don't care, I have no idea what it is." She sighed, then smiled. "So... Where do I know you from..?"  

Ahiru Takashi

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:51 pm
Ryuichi drew his scythe and he seemed to teleport behind Harumi and held the sharp end to her neck. "You are one of them."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:56 pm
Her eyes became wide and a look of fear crossed her face. "One of what..??" She sounded bewildered, and was shaking. "This is scary! You could hurt me with that! Let go of me!" She elbowed him in the...well...let's just say NOT a good spot. She ran and hid behind Mobius, a terrified look on her face. "I don't understand...Why did he attack me! I don't even remember how old I am, let alone some thing he says I'm in!"  

Ahiru Takashi

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:59 pm
Ryuichi thought about her marking. If she did not know she was part of the Patriots, she could be a powerful ally. He put the scythe in it's holder and bowed. "I apologize ma'am. The marking on your forehead confused me, it looked like something I have seen before, but now I know that my guess was wrong. Please forgive me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:19 pm
Harumi hid more behind Mobius like a small child hides behind their parent. "..." She was still shaking, the shock of having a sharp object at her neck still haunting her subconscious. She shook her head. "Why would you try to hurt me because of a mark on my forehead?!" She yelled, an upset look on her face. "There was no reason to--" She froze, then fell to her knees, placing her hand on her head.

"The patriots are coming!" A girl yelled to a boy who appeared to be her brother. "Don't let them in!" As she fought off groups of enemies, she was suddenly grabbed from behind. "No! Let Go!" Then she was hit over the head and put unconscious...

Harumi blinked. Her eyes went dark and she fainted. 'Just...what was that...?'

Ahiru Takashi

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:23 pm
"The mark is nothing ot concern yourself with miss...." Ryuichi said as if to ask her name.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:42 pm
[[Umm... my character fainted lol]]  

Ahiru Takashi

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:50 pm
((Musta missed that part.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:19 pm
He formed into a liquid and made a dome over her, then solidified into a lime-green, glowing metal of some sort. "Leave... her... alone."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:52 pm
Harumi opened her eyes. She looked up at Mobius with a blurry expression. "..." Her eyes went wide. "Wait...Sn..Snot...?" She blinked at what she said and cracked up. "Oh my god that sounded retarded!" She said laughing. "Who would want to be named snot?!" She blinked realizing that Snot was the one protecting her and she blinked. "Ah.... Sorry...?" She said, rubbing the back of her head. "I guess i know you, just i don't remember where from... and I don't remember anything past your name and your gift." She sighed. "I'm confused..." She didn't notice, but she recognized him even through the fact he was in a different shape, which was strange.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff