Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
THE B TEAM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:47 pm
the team was prett good, just EV train what you havn't. also, I really just plan to evalulate how good everyone is to myselg, and then announce the winners. If there are more than two people eligable, then they have to battle one another.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 pm
TheBasementDweller
Why don't you post who've you battled thus far and the top so far and work down from there, also not all of mine when I played you were EV trained, but I'm working on that just time has been limiting EV training so I through that filler team together for the try outs, how'd it do relatively anyway?

It doesn't matter if your whole team is EV trained, as long as you do EV train and that some of your team is EV traines...only 3 1/2 of mine are EV trained  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 pm
Ok, deathguiser, I need you and django to figure out which of you is better, so the better one can go onto the A team.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:51 pm
Muleferdan
TheBasementDweller
Why don't you post who've you battled thus far and the top so far and work down from there, also not all of mine when I played you were EV trained, but I'm working on that just time has been limiting EV training so I through that filler team together for the try outs, how'd it do relatively anyway?

It doesn't matter if your whole team is EV trained, as long as you do EV train and that some of your team is EV traines...only 3 1/2 of mine are EV trained

Not all of them even had full EV 2 were full, but I am replacing one of them the third was in the process of being EV trained at the time. 2 were not EV trained at all nor did they even have full EVs, and one was kind of sort of EV trained.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:53 pm
I got an idea for the guild newspaper you should check it out, and also ON TOPIC: Nit I has an idea! Ultimate Battle! YOu pick 6 pokemon and they both put them in their parties, and then they must do battle with them. It is a very nice way to test your skills as a trainer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:55 pm
TheBasementDweller
Muleferdan
TheBasementDweller

Not all of them even had full EV 2 were full, but I am replacing one of them the third was in the process of being EV trained at the time. 2 were not EV trained at all nor did they even have full EVs, and one was kind of sort of EV trained.
Well as long as some are fully EV trained

Like I said only 3 1/2 are fully EV trained  

Muleferdan

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:01 pm
Mini-Nit
I got an idea for the guild newspaper you should check it out, and also ON TOPIC: Nit I has an idea! Ultimate Battle! YOu pick 6 pokemon and they both put them in their parties, and then they must do battle with them. It is a very nice way to test your skills as a trainer.
so your saying just have a normal battle..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:06 pm
16bit-Plumber
Mini-Nit
nononononononono! Challenge Cup 2 mods give each of the contestants a chosen team they have 1 week to reply confirming their team is put together.

Example:

Nit give Django his team

Plumber give the other guy his team.  

-2 Z Zelly

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 pm
is he not an a Hiatus? Whatever I guess I can battle if he is on, I will probably lose if you gave him his team (which is what I interpretted mini-nit to mean, but does anyone really know what he means half of the time stare )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:36 pm
I don't even know what I mean half of the time....  

-2 Z Zelly

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:37 pm
my bad mini-nit, I re-read it, sorry you ment we each got a team from somebody else sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:41 pm
I think what he's trying to say, is that I choose 6 pokemon. ((just for the sake of example, 6 bidoofs))

then the 2 trainers have 1 week to make a team of 6 bidoofs, and then they can battle each other.

((although, I'd actually choose 6 DIFFERENT pokemon >.>))

((It would be different since both trainers will have the same pokemon))  

nitnit
Captain

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:41 pm
If that's what it would be give them clones to make it equal stats, but no attacks so it comes down to prediction, move choice,, item choice and typing. Makes it less emphasized on IVs, and EVs which are easy if you want to spend the time on both and more about the trainer's decision making abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm
Mini-Nit
16bit-Plumber
Mini-Nit
nononononononono! Challenge Cup 2 mods give each of the contestants a chosen team they have 1 week to reply confirming their team is put together.

Example:

Nit give Django his team

Plumber give the other guy his team.

I'm liking this Idea more and more...now think of a really good name and I'll think it genius  

Muleferdan

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm
ok, but django is on a hiatus, so how is this going to work out.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff