Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Is Yondaime ((the fourth hokage)) Naruto's dad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the 4th Naruto's dad?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 38 ]
no
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

skmt999

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:26 pm
I'm also betting the answer to this question is YES.

I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but note that Gaara's dad was Suna's 4th Kazekage. Coincidence? I think not.

I don't think it's so much that no one knows that Naruto is Yondie's son, as that it just hasn't been brought up. Most of the village sees Naruto as a living embodiment of both the Kyuubi and all the loss that Kyuubi brought to the village, including the life of Yondaime himself. The subject just hasn't come up yet.

By not having Naruto know, he has to work for his goal all on his own stubbornness, rather than like Konohamaru thinking 'of course' he'd become Hokage simply because it's in his blood.

I'm sure the subject will get strung out a lot longer, trying to keep the suspence going untill it's revealed dramaticly - because that suits the story best. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:08 am
cerulean_gemini
Suzuroi

he was only like year old or something, he probably hadn't told many people he had a son or what his name was or what he looked like.

Well, that's a possibility but we're still back at square one. Why didn't the 4th tell many people then? (note, these are mainly questions to myself and I'm just kind of thinking out loud so it could be opened for discussion. They're not meant to attack anyone.)

Is there some kind of big secret? If no one knew, then could that mean that the 4th and his wife had the child (Naruto) outside of Konoha? And if Naruto was a year old when the fox demon was sealed within him, what have the 4th been doing for nearly two years (9 mo. pregnacy + a few more months to become 1yr old = nearly two years) without on one's knowledge? It's like he was a spy for Konoha in another villiage, fell in love with one of the girls of thier enemy, and had Naruto... sweatdrop Is it just me or am I thinking too much? sweatdrop Heh...

@OrionStark, nice speech and eye for the themes in Naruto.
those are all good ideas. And actually, I find it ironic that Kakashi is training his master's son. He did have kinda one of those "what?" moments when the hokage mentioned naruto being in the team he was testing.  

liz_bliz_inc

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:44 pm
liz_bliz
cerulean_gemini
Suzuroi

he was only like year old or something, he probably hadn't told many people he had a son or what his name was or what he looked like.

Well, that's a possibility but we're still back at square one. Why didn't the 4th tell many people then? (note, these are mainly questions to myself and I'm just kind of thinking out loud so it could be opened for discussion. They're not meant to attack anyone.)

Is there some kind of big secret? If no one knew, then could that mean that the 4th and his wife had the child (Naruto) outside of Konoha? And if Naruto was a year old when the fox demon was sealed within him, what have the 4th been doing for nearly two years (9 mo. pregnacy + a few more months to become 1yr old = nearly two years) without on one's knowledge? It's like he was a spy for Konoha in another villiage, fell in love with one of the girls of thier enemy, and had Naruto... sweatdrop Is it just me or am I thinking too much? sweatdrop Heh...

@OrionStark, nice speech and eye for the themes in Naruto.
those are all good ideas. And actually, I find it ironic that Kakashi is training his master's son. He did have kinda one of those "what?" moments when the hokage mentioned naruto being in the team he was testing.

Yeah those r really good ideas. Maybe the reason why he didn't tell anyone was so that none of his "enemies" would use the info as an advantage. As you know enemies would do anything to win, especially trying to kill one's family so that could be a reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:29 am
Hmm, you guys do have vaild points. They are possiblities but I can't help but find it peculiar that not many people know the fourth is Naruto's dad, assuming he is.  

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Shizu-Toshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:55 pm
there are in someway connected! it would make sense  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:02 am
but y haven't they told naruto yet?
eek eek eek  

final_hiroshi

Ookamikon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:51 am
i think he's narutos dad.i saw a picture (don't remember where)it was jiraiya and orochimaru i think and the 4th,and he had naruto on his shoulders(naruto was a baby)...and,naruto was newborn when 4th sealed the kyyubi,the tells that in the first episode i think.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:34 am
Ookamikon
i think he's narutos dad.i saw a picture (don't remember where)it was jiraiya and orochimaru i think and the 4th,and he had naruto on his shoulders(naruto was a baby)...and,naruto was newborn when 4th sealed the kyyubi,the tells that in the first episode i think.
itz a fanart stare and yes the first ep tells us that the 4th sealed the kyyubi in naruto  

final_hiroshi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:31 am
cerulean_gemini
Hmm, you guys do have vaild points. They are possiblities but I can't help but find it peculiar that not many people know the fourth is Naruto's dad, assuming he is.
because then he'd be light kohonamaru and think it was a for sure thing that he would be hokage and not even try.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:29 pm
Look; if you people'd just go back to the confrontation between Kakashi, Kurenai and ASuma versus Itachi and Kisame, Itachi states that he's not returned for Sasuke, but rather "the fourth's legacy", next panel, Naruto. That's like throwing a brick at you with the words 'HINT HINT' written on it.  

Menzeeto

Death_Omen19

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:43 pm
Right Now i have no idea but yea they are kinda similar  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:44 am
mrsuchihasasuke
Ookamikon
itz a fanart stare and yes the first ep tells us that the 4th sealed the kyyubi in naruto

yeah,i know,so?i thinked the was similar,thats all..yes,they tells us that,but i wrote that because someone wrote that he was one years old..  

Ookamikon

Firon Destind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:47 am
Ookamikon
mrsuchihasasuke
Ookamikon

yeah,i know,so?i thinked the was similar,thats all..yes,they tells us that,but i wrote that because someone wrote that he was one years old..
um......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:34 pm
I really think that they're both related, but on the first episode didnt they said that the fourth got a baby that was just recently born and sealed the kyuubi into Naruto? rofl I;m confused now...soo many answers...  

Anzu9

Lady Vierra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:04 pm
I actually found this really interesting pic w/ him and Naruto ^^
I know its just fanart, but it's probally based on something
Click here for the Pic  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers