Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:02 pm
Ryuichi gasped a little and his eyes widened at Hayate's words. But Ryuichi knew somewhere in his sensei's twisted sentence that he was right. "Yes sensei." He said quietly. He walked away. When Ryuichi came to the three upright logs, he said to Hayate, "What do you know about squad 7?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:09 pm
"In Konoha? Remind me, which one is that again?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:10 pm
"Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and your brother." Ryuichi said. He braced himself for an attack after mentioning Hayate's sibling.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:17 pm
"You refrained from mentioning my b*****d brother by name. I thank you. As for the team itself, let me see... Uzumaki Naruto, bearer of the Kyuubi, Biju of Fire, who has learned the Toad Summoning and Rasengan thanks to its power. Haruno Sakura, who learned medical jutsu from Tsunade and specializes in seeing through genjutsu. Finally, Uchiha Sasuke, bearer of Orochimaru's cursed mark and the Sharingan, able to use Chidori and many fire-based techniques, and is the son of the... ahem... 'donor'... of my eye. Blames Uchiha Itachi for it's theft, coinciding the incident with the slaughter of th Uchiha clansmen. Any other questions?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:20 pm
"Nope, that's it." Ryuichi said, "well, I must bid you adieu Hayate sensei. I gotta get home before mom freaks." He ran off in the direction of the Ichiraku Ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:23 pm
He chuckled, then pulled out his notepad.

Final assignment notes

Ryuichi has lost his father. Need to eliminate his mother before he can make his first raid. Need to have circumstantial crew and clean-up crews ready for assignment. Student requires further conditioning for battle.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:28 pm
When Ryuichi got home, he sat at the dinner table. His mother was there cooking something in a pot. It smelled heavenly. "So how was the first day at the academy?" she asked. "Different," Ryuichi replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:32 pm
(Hee-hee-hee! 'Different...' Understatement of the year! W00T!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:35 pm
((Lol. but why the heck you wanna make Ryuichi suffer more? and please post your answer in a real post too please))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:39 pm
(Do the words DARK NINJA SCHOOL mean anything to you?)

He walked back to his own place, a small underground apartment in the Forest of Death. Lifting a trapdoor cleverly disguised as a bush, he went through the door at the bottom of the steps and locked it behind him. Then he went to his phone to check the messages. Only one was there.

"Hey, it's Tobi. We wish to learn of the progress in our Little Super Soldier program as soon as possible. Get back to us when you can."

Aftr the beep, he sighed. "Screw it, I'll tell 'em in the morning..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 pm
((True))

After a quiet dinner, Ryuichi walked around the town for a little bit, taking in the sight of the five Hokage faces. He ventured to the top of the mountain and looked at the village. Wow, Ryuichi thought to himself, the village looks so nice from here. he smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:49 pm
He sat down on his couch, anxiety filling his eyes. He had... the ultimate gift... the most sacred item on the planet... ICHA-IACHA PARADISE ON DVD! He snickered. That uptight b*****d Kakashi didn't have one of these... He inserted it into the DVD player.

*FURTHER PARTS OF THIS SCENE CENSORED FOR CRUDE CONTENT*

*time warp to further in story*

He began to fix himself a sandwich.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:51 pm
((That post was completely pointless.))

After getting back home, Ryuchi settled himself into bed. It felt like the soundest sleep he had in a long time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 pm
(That was the intent. We need some comic relief.)

He hung up his armour and headband on a mannequin in his closet, locked those doors, and went to bed.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:55 pm
((I think this is the best point for me to quit. i gotta log off and go to bed. L8r.))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff