Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:22 pm
"how boring" he said while standing up with arms crossed " i would have let them kill each other... "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:07 am
Itatsume looked Psycho in the eye. "Why must you always contradict yourself? You and I both know that you would've eventually stepped in to stop them." Sighing, she looked at her tail. Taking the bandages off to see what it looked like, she said, "Mew. Damn goblins." She showed her tail to Psycho. "And this is why I detest those damn things. They always go for my tail." She pulled out her medical tape and some antiseptic. She cleaned and redressed the wound. "There."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:10 pm
deathfire disappears in to the tree tops then he see a goblin come up behind Itatsume deathfire then fall out of the tree on the goblin and stab it in the head"then you won't like that one biting you either"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:33 pm
She turned around to see Deathfire standing over a freshly slain goblin. "You're right. I didn't want that one biting me either. Thanks, Deathfire-san." Itatsume bowed slightly to him.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:51 pm
"your welcome"deathfire disappear in to the the trees for peace and quiet  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:21 pm
*lods 9mm*ok josh you think i cant hande myslf or something or are you curious of my race??or did you just wont to find a bullet throw your god damned head???*puts load 9mm to his head*to tell you im more then a demonic human*back and firlokking wings open from behind jacob*now to tell you I will kill anyone that stops me from doing what i want to..oh and im a freaking human dragon....one of a kind to....  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:07 pm
Itatsume sighed and under her breath she said, "God-damned show-off." She stepped away from the tree. "Jacob-chan. Stop it. Now," she said with some detest in her voice. "You can be so damn annoying. Sometimes more so than Psycho-kun." She turned and looked at Psycho and smiled. Turning back to Jacob, she drew her sword. "I know you heard what I said to Deathfire. I posess the knowledge to kill you with one hit or with a poison. So put the gun away before I show everyone here how ruthless a neko can really be if provoked with you as the test subject." A smile played across Itatsume's lips. "Now," she said with her sword pointed directly at the center of his throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:27 pm
yeah, yeah, yeah...i just hate people that like to put guns to my head*jumps into tree and leaves to find food*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Itatsume looked up into the trees and called after him. "You think I'm kidding?" She flicked her tail and jumped to the branch Jacob was on without moving it. "Backtalk," she said with her sword to the back of his neck, "is looked down upon where I come from." She pushed the end of her sword just enough to break the skin and draw blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:45 pm
*a redish green blood rolls down the back of his neck*what the hell was that for i have done nothing to you....  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Itatsume smiled. "Why, Jacob. I just wanted to see you bleed a little." She knelt down next to him and licked the blood off his neck. "Just a little taste, that's all."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:53 pm
i would be a little careful doing that to me....im going to go find some food and selter im tired....*drops out of tree and pulls 9mm out looking for animals*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 pm
"Don't worry about me, Jacob. I know my limits with your race's blood," Itatsume said with a smile. "I know all about you, Jacob." She was walking beside him. "And the prophecy that you must fufill." She covered her mouth quick for fear she had said too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:04 pm
something i must fullfill what do you speak of...??????  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:13 pm
"Merow. I've said to much. I shall tell you small amounts of the details, but only when the time is right. And now is not the time." Itatsume kept her right hand her sword, in case she needed to draw it. "Lets just find something to eat. I'm hungry, too."  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff