Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:08 am
((cool! so can i just post rite now, if that is ok with you! gotta follow ze rules! except for gravity. I try to defy it everyday but it doesn't work! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:13 am
(('Kay, for one thing Asuma died...))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:16 am
((well ya everyone knows tht...except my RP!! I DEFY THE RULES OF DYING!!>3))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:14 am
Ryu Inuzuka
The wind scythe hit Seirah, but she disappeared. "Like that trick? My mom taught it to me," she said from nowhere in particular. Suddenly, Seirah popped up behind her two friends in the forms of trees. She wrapped her arms around them and said, "This is something else my mother taught me."

Allowing her upper body to remove itself from the tree, Seirah placed a special kunai at the base of her friends throats.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:54 pm
((I guess I'll just wing it!))

Sero looked at the water going by. "So...boring." Sero felt like he was about to go to sleep. He had been going here and going there trying to find something to do. He hadn't found anything to do. "Maybe I'll get some ramen." Sero walked off the bridge and satrted for the ramen place. He didn't know the name because he never knew how to pronounce it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:28 am
"Why aren't you attacking or trying to get away?" asked Seirah, already guessing the answer.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:05 pm
i would like to join if you dont mind 3nodding

Username: Sayuki-Uchiha

Name: Fujuki of the sand

Bio: Fujuki was abandoned when she was just 3 years old so she dosent remember her parents.she has moved out of the Sand village and into the Leaf village when she was 7 years old. she is actually Garra's little couzin who he dosent know he has she is looking for him in the Leaf village.

Apperance: finally piced a picture User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:24 pm
"Mmm!" Sero sucked down some ramen. "That there is good ramen!" Sero kept sucking it down. HE had already gone through about 4 bowls. He was about down with his 5th. The ramen seller smiled. "You know, just for being my favorite customer, this is all free!" Sero smiled. "Thank ya very much!" Sero bowed and started to eat more ramen. I can't get enough of this ramen!  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:52 am
Seirah got bored with waiting for her friends to attack or fight back. She let her genjutsu and shadow clones disappear before saying, "Let's go get some ramen!" She turned and started to walk towards the shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:21 am
Fujuki was walkin to the noodle shop until she noticed it was to crowded so she decided to go to the tea place right next to it  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:39 pm
Sero noticed that there wre more people. "Well, I guess I'll leave. Se ya!" Sero waved bye to the ramen shop owner til he went to the tea place to get some tea to wash down the ramen. He sipped it down. "Very good!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:00 pm
who u O.O  

iEdge Maverick

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:11 pm
Seirah was walking into the ramen shop as Sero was walking out. Once inside, she decided that it was too crowded, not to mention she was still full from her earlier stop, so she went next door. "I think I'll have some strong green tea," Seirah said upon sitting down at one of the tables inside the tea shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:56 pm
once Fujuki got inside the tea shop she started getting yelled at by the tea shop owner saying "YOUR LATE FOR WORK! WHER HAVE YOU BEEN?" Fujuki looked puzzled when she said" i thought i had the day off today" before the owner said "your partner got sick this morning and had to skip work today i left you a mesage telling you we canseled your day off today." Fujuki sighed and put on her work aprin and got to work.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:31 am
Seirah heard the manager yelling at one of his employees. "Please don't yell at her," she said, "If you don't I'll tell all of my friends not to come here for tea."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff