Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Super-Happy-Fun Chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for you.
  Huzzah!
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:45 pm
Ke Ai Panda
MMMMM YUMMY! *eats cookies*
I'm doing good! today is so hot tho! x_x
It's been pouring down rain here for about half a week xD Ah, good ol' rainy season that will last for six months...0.o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:35 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
It's been pouring down rain here for about half a week xD Ah, good ol' rainy season that will last for six months...0.o

D: you're so lucky! darn you California darn you! why must you be so hot! xD hahaha  

Ke Ai Panda

j-factor762

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:22 am
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda

Where do you live? We also have a six month long rainy season around here as well, and it's specially strong in hurricane season since we're in the caribbean, but rain is always welcome around here, since it's whether that or hellish heat. Seriously, you feel like you could cook from the inside.

Say, do you have troubles with blackouts where you live? I just feel curious. Unfortunately, those are frequent over here. Not my country, just the place where I live. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:59 am
Requiem-X2
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda

Where do you live? We also have a six month long rainy season around here as well, and it's specially strong in hurricane season since we're in the caribbean, but rain is always welcome around here, since it's whether that or hellish heat. Seriously, you feel like you could cook from the inside.

Say, do you have troubles with blackouts where you live? I just feel curious. Unfortunately, those are frequent over here. Not my country, just the place where I live. crying
I'm in the Pacific Northwest region of the USA, a place known for its rain xD (well, relatively speaking wink )

I never can understand why people would live in a place that gets regularly hit by hurricanes, tornadoes, etc...but people who live in those types of places always ask me why I'd willingly live in an area with active volcanoes rofl

Um...I dunno, as I just moved to this particular residence about three months ago, and most blackouts in this region happen during winter. At our last place, though, we lost power quite a bit in the winter, and it'd sometimes be a week before we got power back because we lived out in the country. 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 am
I have snowy seasons!
Last year it didn't snow...on.....Christmas......
oh well I used to live in Florida and it never snowed!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:58 am
Ah man, I love snow heart We don't get it very often (temperate climate - we get rain instead >.<), but when we do, I always make a snowman ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:26 pm
Did anyone watch that Moon Phase anime that Gaia put in the Cinema? 'Cause I just watched it, and it was weird xD I couldn't really follow the dialogue very well, because the talking was quiet but noises were loud, so I didn't have it turned up enough to hear all the talking (I didn't wanna wreck my hearing >.<).

Even my love for everything vampirey couldn't make me love the imperious little girl vampire, though 0.o (although her outfit was very pretty xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:12 pm
I watched it. I personally prefer the comic strips though.  

Hugel
Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:29 am
Hugel
I watched it. I personally prefer the comic strips though.
Given the volume discrepancy, I'd probably prefer the comics too >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Anyone from the bay area of California?

If you are did you feel that earthquake that struck a few minutes ago? It was a 5.0 here. Where did it come from? Anyone know or have an idea?  

Xioungshou

Dapper Hunter

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:05 pm
Its so windy and rainy over here. I don't like the area where I live. Central Florida sucks. D=  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 am
Spartan - I'm not from California, but your northern neighboring state has had a few small earthquakes in recent weeks. ^.^ I felt nothing, though, which means that they were probably like a 3.0 or 4.0 (judging by where the quakes are usually centered around here). xD Do you have many quakes where you are?

Sir Demi - Yeah, that doesn't sound like my kind of weather, either ;P It's really foggy where I am right now - I can barely see across the street 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

stardust2stardust

Dapper Lover

1,815 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:59 pm
...um.......  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:16 am
So, stardust, how are you liking Gaia's Halloween event? ^.^

(*attempting to steer away from the spammy post*) >.>  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sheer_Extraterrestrial

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:40 am
ELVIS LIVES! ...sorta...
User Image

I'm liking the event. Specifically, the things we get from the event, like items and a new skin wink  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff