Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
A Guild Wide Announcement ((a demotion, and general speech)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:34 pm
Knight95
nitnit
Anyone can PM me anytime... Also, Rina has pretty much quit gaia ((she's basically telling me this in PMs)) because I said she wasn't cut out for VC and made her crew again neutral
WHAT?! she was cool man why did have 2 quit? gonk

She took the demotion hard.

Speaking of which, I miss Sushi.  
SCARY DRAGON
It's not a good thing. =/

I didn't say it was...maybe I have to act more exasperated  

Muleferdan

Itakio

Knight95
she was cool man
Hehehe...  
Knight95
nitnit
Anyone can PM me anytime... Also, Rina has pretty much quit gaia ((she's basically telling me this in PMs)) because I said she wasn't cut out for VC and made her crew again neutral
WHAT?! she was cool man why did have 2 quit? gonk
I have an idea of why she left....  

-2 Z Zelly

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:35 pm
SCARY DRAGON
Knight95
she was cool man
Hehehe...
What? whats so funny? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm
Don't mind me crappy member coming through.  

Raijin36

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:37 pm
Muleferdan
Raijin36
Quick question...why am I not crew?

Not to sound ungrateful...but i'm more than "a little active" and I can be nice and very helpful.

And i'm a good battler which is a requirement I believe...

Just throwin it out there...

@Shigeru:Clash city rawker is currently...jonnnn but he hasn't served as long as I have and isn't as active.

P.S. I care very much about the guild and I hope it lives on forever which is why i'd like to help as crew to clean up and get the guild back on track!!

Oh here we go again...

How bout this...there has to be active members (you and me) and then there has to be crew members....active members keep the guild alive while crew protects it from danger like in nitnit's first post

And while you and I may be good members...we are just not cut out for crew...I've accepted it why can't you

Posting it again so no more people(the hey I'm (semi) active I should be crew people)get any ideas

This doesn't just apply to Raijin you know  
The fact that you said man, and didn't put a comma between cool and man. Cool-Man!  

Itakio

Kunx990

@Raijin:

What different treatment the only reason we are acting this way towards you is because you have a history of making "Calling out" threads and not PMs. Plus you have lacked to show any judgmental skills and reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:39 pm
Muleferdan
Muleferdan
Raijin36
Quick question...why am I not crew?

Not to sound ungrateful...but i'm more than "a little active" and I can be nice and very helpful.

And i'm a good battler which is a requirement I believe...

Just throwin it out there...

@Shigeru:Clash city rawker is currently...jonnnn but he hasn't served as long as I have and isn't as active.

P.S. I care very much about the guild and I hope it lives on forever which is why i'd like to help as crew to clean up and get the guild back on track!!

Oh here we go again...

How bout this...there has to be active members (you and me) and then there has to be crew members....active members keep the guild alive while crew protects it from danger like in nitnit's first post

And while you and I may be good members...we are just not cut out for crew...I've accepted it why can't you

Posting it again so no more people(the hey I'm (semi) active I should be crew people)get any ideas

This doesn't just apply to Raijin you know

I'm a teeny bit more than semi-active. neutral  

Raijin36

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:39 pm
Kunx990
@Raijin:

What different treatment the only reason we are acting this way towards you is because you have a history of making "Calling out" threads and not PMs. Plus you have lacked to show any judgmental skills and reason.
Good Kunx! *gives Mudkip cookie* Keep up the good work.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:40 pm
Kunx990
@Raijin:

I have the tools they are just rusty and broken.

I haven't made a call-out thread for awhile other than the deathguiser call-out.  

Raijin36

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:41 pm
SCARY DRAGON
The fact that you said man, and didn't put a comma between cool and man. Cool-Man!
Oh ok ...but anyway Rina took it way 2 hard ..I mean seriously quiting Gaia? c'mon thats 2 much, she could of at least quit the guild and go 2 another Pokemon guild ...right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:42 pm
Men will never truly understand women.  

Itakio

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:43 pm
SCARY DRAGON
Men will never truly understand women. That's what I hear.

Until they get certain parts of the body changed that is.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff