Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] God Quests [OOC] [Obsolete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:37 pm
User Image

Goddess of Mountains

Name: Mbwa'mlima
Meaning: Mountain Dog
Owner: LizzyMoo
Domain: Mountains
Powers:
-Strength of the Mountain - Just abnormally strong, not really a power.
-Building a Mountain - Able to identify/mark the location of a future mountain. Once a place is marked, the land will gradually change to create a mountain there within a year or two in time.
Description:
Coat - The base is a green color similar to the foliage found upon a mountain. A reddish brown (rock) color is used for the secondary color (mane + tail). There is a deeper brown color to mark beneath and around her eyes. Everything is accented with gold markings, mainly random streaks in the reddish brown and some golden swirls in the green. Refer to the reference picture for further detailing.

Eyes - Pale yellow "whites" with dark brown eyes

Tail - Her tail is not like the usual lion tail, all covered in long fur. All the fur should be the reddish brown color with golden streaks throughout it.

Edits - Please refer to the reference picture. She has no wings is one major thing I'd like to note. Also, she has a mane much like a male lion, but curly. She notably has a tuft of mane fur under her chin, eyebrows, along the edge of her face, and on each leg that are curled much like the mane. The mane does go back further than a normal lion mane, extending into the tail fur. Her claws are not retractable, so they should be out on all paws. She has two teeth that protrude from the lower jaw. Again, please use the reference picture as the most reliable depiction of what I am looking for.

Personality: As a goddess, she is quite a recluse. She prefers lingering within her creations rather than socializing with the other gods and goddesses. Taking great pride in any mountain she's created, she will attempt to protect the mountain itself if she feels it is in danger. Since the mountains are usually well-off, she usually remains in hiding within one of the dens found in a mountain. She will interact with mortals as minimally as she can. She does not care about her strange physical appearance and takes no mind in the fact she is commonly mistaken for a male lion. She knows that her physical appearance was built to be strong and sturdy, just like what she creates.

Reference Images: [X]

Funds: Already reached, just waiting on a slot  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:40 pm
EDIT: Cancelling my God of Piracy quest and instead questing for the Goddess of Reason. Will have more info up later. <3  

Basil Brett

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:59 pm
God of Mysteries
Name: Cashile
Meaning: "Hidden, or Child of Concealed Birth"
nickname: Cash, or Shile
Domain: Mysteries "The Unknown"

Powers: A very minamal power - he either directly or indirectlychallanges others to discover the mysteries pertaining to themselves(past, family, why they are like they are, etc.) Once he has challanged someone, he will check up on then every so often, with little enigmatic questions to help them along.

Description: He is a very darkly colored lion, with a dark black mane, and a dark gray body, and black wings. In his dark mane, are randomly placed little white beads, as well as one or two in his tail tuft. on his forehead is an intricate black design. the rest of his body is very TLK-styled markings, with lighter gray muzzle, chest, and belly, as well as toes. Around his foreankles are silver bands, with a design on them, and around his neck is a lock and key. His eyes are concealed by a black cloth, tied in the back, wich then drapes down over his shoulder. the cloth itself has a intricate silver design.
Mane: thick, long, and slick. Default mane is fine.
Wings: just the regular, feathery wings. Pure black.

History: Would you shoot me if I said that his past is shroud in mystery?
Stage: Adult
Reference: *working on one*

Personality: Cashile is very egnigmatic, energetic, and passionate. He never outright answers someone, but instead will usually answer with a question. He usually wears a confident grin - sure he has all the anwers, but it is up to others to discover.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:43 am
Godess of Newborns

Name: Lostariel
Meaning: blooming
Owner: EvilSilverDragon
God of: Newborns
Powers:
Bless: She can bless newborns and give them her protection, making it possible for them to survive to cubhood even if the odds are against them.

Nurture: She influence nature in a way that would allow a female who has nursed in the past to began producing milk to nurture a cub that is not her own.

Transportation: She can move to where newborns are being welcomed into the world even if she doesn’t know where she is going, the tug will pull her there anyway. In addition, she could move a newborn or newborns safely to anywhere if she feels it is the only way to save them or offer them a chance at a real life, though she does not make judgments on their parents, leaving cubs with slaves and such, only from dying parents or if a strong request is made to be rid of the newborns.

Comfort: If there is nothing that can be done for a baby, it is just unable to survive even with her help, she can comfort the soul as it passes, caring the cub’s spirit personally to where it can rest and ease its pain before it passes

Sight: She can see if a female is pregnant and how many cubs she will have as it gets very close to the time they will be born
Parents: (if applicable)
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description:

Special: I’d like her to have a glow around her, either golden or colorless like the glow around a star or the moon.

Eyes: Blue-gray, the color of a newborn’s eyes before they change to their permanent color.

Fur: Her body is manly a gold color with the markings of a cub and white frames around her eyes. Her underbelly is a soft, pale white that fades into the gold.

Wings: fairy shaped and translucent, large enough that it seems reasonable that they might be able to lift her.

Tail: I’d like her tail to have no distinguished tail tuft, just like a leopon’s tail

Expression: Looking down with a warm, happy look, but soft as in not too much of a smile.

Reference Images: (if applicable)

God: Lostariel
Domain: Newborns
Temporary Powers: Sight: She can see if a female is pregnant and how many cubs she will have.

Comfort: If there is nothing that can be done for a baby, it is just unable to survive even with her help, she can comfort the soul as it passes, caring the cub’s spirit personally to where it can rest and ease its pain before it passes

Bless: She can bless newborns and give them her protection, making it possible for them to survive what ails them and also strenghten their bodies. She will stay with them until its clear they will be able to surive on their own. This also lets her remove pain and sickness, for as long as it is removed, she takes it into her self suffering in place of the cub for three days.

Permanent Power: Nurture: She influences nature in a way that would allow a female who has nursed in the past, or not producing milk at the time, to began producing milk to nurture a cub that is not her own.

If someone is interested in having this power used on their particular SoA, how would you like them to contact you? I would love to be contacted, PMs work best, if its a long term thing, I will give them my AIM address.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Bostwick23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm
God of Stealth

Name: Angamia
Meaning: Disappear
Domain: Stealth
Powers:
Invisibility: has the power to turn himself or others invisible for an extended period of time.
Speed: can fly at extremely fast speeds almost or up to supersonic, walking/running speed is whatever the norm for a god is.
Eyes: Glowing yellow, no pupils just glowing eyes
Mane/Tail:a long tail with a rudder-like end, used for steering during fast flight. Mane has hair hanging tail-like and is grey.
Body: his body will be shades of black/grey so he can blend in when flying.
Markings: just streaks of a lighter color on his fur.
Edits:
Jewelry:
Reference:

Personality: he is a very mysterious lion, often keeping to himself. He loves to fly, and spends most of his time in the sky.
History:

So im not sure about colors yet. Mainly because if it is daytime, he cant really blend in anywhere being all black. So if anyone has any ideas on how i can work this out, please send me a PM. Thanks!
Funds: 16k/800k

Updating  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:22 pm
Name: Sparda
Species: God? XD
Parents: n/a
Offspring: Verge'lian & Telémakhos
Domain: Nobility
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? Yes - I have spoken to NovaCracker (owner of the God of Leadership) about Sparda and she has OK'd him and all of his powers. Also agreed with owner of the God of Royalty that they wouldn't clash when we were both questing :3
Description: Body/Wing Colors: Dark grey, black, indigo, red
Eyes: light blue
Armor pieces: gold with designs inlaid/engraved in darker gold
Collar: gold with a red amulet
Long oval red jewel in center of forehead
From cub to adol stage, his mane should be short and down, similar to Dante's hairstyle from Devil May Cry 3
In adult stage, his mane should be slicked back/spikey as in the ref
Horns should be segmented, black fading to the red color
Indigo streaks on the wings should kind of follow where veins would be - or else be in some other random cool design of your choice
Scales along his back
End of tail a bit like a scorpion stinger
He should also have a monocle on his right eye (our left) in adult stage
I've also included a pic of Sparda in his devil form from the DMC games, and one of him in his "human" form. If you can think of anything else to change/add that would make the lion version look better, go for it <33
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Lion ref, markings on Sparda's armor are similar to those on'Tani's back, Dante from DMC3, Human Sparda, Demon Sparda
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
How many times have you tried for this concept? I THINK once before but I'm not sure - been a while since there were god slots XD;;

Powers:
Permanent:
Loyalty - The ability to tie followers to him (or another follower of him) in a bond that is well-nigh unbreakable, except by another god. This bond must go both ways, however. He cannot force it, the other(s) must agree to it and swear to him in some way. The bond allows Sparda to speak with them mind to mind and they can also sense when he is near and what he wants them to do - even without specific words. This is not the same as, say, forming an army or something that is all linked. It's a one-on-one bond between him and ONE follower, or one follower and one other.

Temporary:
Protection - Forms a barrier or shield around the mortal(s) protected, keeping them from physical harm. This shield can last anywhere from hours to days, but will wear off after a while. The time that it will last is specified when it is cast. Until it wears off, only another god can break it.
Inspire Honor - This gives the mortal(s) that Sparda chooses improved prowess in fighting for a time. Their blows will land harder, and they will be able to ignore pain for a longer period of time. However, if a mortal asks for this in order to do something which is not honorable, then they will be cursed.
Dishonor - A curse of dishonor. It will make anyone and everyone distrust the mortal(s) it is cast upon. No one will listen to or trust the bearer of the curse, no one will be their friend and they will be utterly alone. There may be a reason for the distrust in the minds of others, there may not be.  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:29 pm
Name:Nafsi'kataa (last breath)
Owner: T ` P o i
God of: Perseverance
Powers: u/c
Parents: (if applicable) n/a
Offspring: (if applicable) Hakuna'jina, Moto'nyota, Kichomo'damu
Description: Nafsi is oddly beautiful, for what her domain is. A slim leonine form with a tail like a Leopon...long and very fluffy. Her fur and markings are a combination of her daughters'...gold as the main color with black markings outlines in blood-red, her eyes a deep blue with a smidge demonic orange-amber ringing the edges of her pupil. Her neck and back markings, along with her lower jaw and ear markings, are the same style as Hakuna'jina's. Her leg markings and rest of her face markings are like Moto'nyota's however. And the last third of her tail is blood-red.
Her hair is strangely white and long...It's rather curly/wavy and kept loose to spill over her shoulders, trailing down her back to stop at her tail (like chirigami's Kyrios). Braided/woven into the hair spilling over her shoulders are feathers and crystals. Her wings...her wings are a beautiful sight. A single pair, but a combination of two types. At first, they appear draconic in shape, but a closer look reveals that the skin covered bones that provide the framework are covered in feathers that extend down a little to cover part of the skin in between the framework. The feathers are gold, like her fur, fading to blood-red at the tips, and the skin is blood-red, fading to black at the bottom.
Her jewelry consists of feathers and crystals, with some bits of metal and richly colored flowers.
Reference Images: (if applicable)

Name: Jibril (Arabic form of Gabriel, viewed as the Angel of Trust in Islam)
Owner: T ` P o i
God of: Trust
Powers: Jibril emanates an aura of trust around her...it takes a very strong will indeed to ignore this. She can cause others to trust or distrust someone completely, though only for a set period of time no longer than two months. (Other powers u/c)
Parents: (if applicable) n/a
Offspring: (if applicable) n/a
Description: Jibril is a fallen goddess. She has a dark blue, almost black base coat with silver markings. Her eyes are pale yellow, like firefly light, and have a tendency to glow in the dark. Her muzzle, front paws, and tail tip look like they were dipped in dark blood, and the area around the base of her wings (her shoulders) look drenched in dark blood as well. Her wings reflect her status...torn and tattered, only a portion of the great feathered wings remain. A deep, dark blue like her fur, tipped in silver...and look spattered with dark blood.
Reference Images: (if applicable)Concept w/o wings. Xd; The 'bloody' areas should look more like they are blood stained, and the silver on her hair tuft and back paws should fade into the blue.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:34 pm
Name: Fahari'ote (The honor of us all)
Owner: TheMadHatter
God Of: Honor
Powers: tba
Description: -working-

TheMadHatter

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:36 pm
God of Laze/Sloth
. name: [the one thing I still have to work on >>;]
. meaning: [n/a]
. gender: male
. domain: laze/sloth
. stage: adolescent
. powers:
- able to make even the most active of creatures become lazy within a certain distance of himself [able to turn it off and on, but he's often too lazy to do one or the other]
- basic god powers included, even flight ... even though he has no wings.... even though he probably wouldn't want to take the time to even go anywhere.
[things I'm thinking about: teleportation - the lazy man's transportation. something to do with his massive amounts of collected dust and spider webs.. 'cause that would just be fun]
. description:
- main coat is a slate, muted blue color that deepens in color at the paws, tail, nose and ears [like a siamese cat]. Lots of dust.
- His mane and tail fluff are a middle ground grey color, boring in shade and really scruffy and not well maintained.
- Two large black ram horns protrude from his skull and circle around his ears, they house many cobwebs ~
- If someone actually sees his eyes, they're a sapphire blue color.
- cobwebs cobwebs cobwebs you want cobwebs you come to him, he has plenty to go around, including dead leaves he doesn't want to bother taking off himself as well as lots of dust. [dustbunnies, ahoy!]
- jewelry? yes, some. Some of his spider webs are actually silver/white gold jewelry, believe it or not. Always pretty and shiny, now a bit rusty and mucked up. They grow bigger as he does. He also has a silver band with blue gems around his tail.
- wings? nope... they probably fell off at some point due to lack of use.
. personality
- can you guess? 8D [working on this]
. history
- uh. [working on this]
. reference picture:
it's so old and crappy D8
so is the color image D8  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:29 pm
goddess of optimism

name: tumainisha
owner: timeerkat
god of: optimism (goddess)
powers: cheer - the power to influence one's mood towards the cheery and bright side, and to lift one's mood if he or she is down.
dreams - the power to enhance one's outlook on the future and to positive changes they want to happen in their life
parents: (if applicable) n/a
offspring: (if applicable) n/a
description: a tad smaller than a normal adult lioness. (what we might call a runt). her wings are also smaller than a normal goddess' (just small enough where she couldn't use them to fly)
colors: her main body color is sky blue. across her back is an orange sun, and an orange belly extending up to her bottom lip and cheeks (like muhali). her paws have "fluffy" white markings, as if they were dipped in clouds. the spaces above her eyes are also white.
around her front left paw, she has a bracelet made from pink apple blossoms, and a circlet of the same flowers around her head.
reference images:
n/a

timeerkat

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:53 pm
God of Imperfection.

Name: unknown
Owner: Cajanic
God of: Imperfection
Powers:
Description: coming soon!
Reference Images: Coming soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:15 pm
-snags a post- :B I'm working on the God of Age Maturity. Had to change that domain so it didn't conflict with the current God of Youth. Mmm...I'll put up all the info later on.

iPao v2

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Completed!

Goddes of Rebirth

Name: Na’ira
Owner: Felyn
God of: Rebirth
Powers: Pending (have to check this over should I get the slot)
Parents: ??? x ???
Offspring: None
Description: Based upon a phoenix. Her body is done in dark reds, oranges, and yellows. As far as markings go, this is free to be interpreted. I like it mostly blends of the three colors, but anything you’d like to add (feather patterns or the like) is fine, as I like surprises. Her hair is long, dark red, and has the essence of fire. In place of her tail is a large plume of tail feathers, much like a lowered peacock tail but done in the colors of her body (in art reference). On her head is a plume like a bird’s; though this can be interpreted however you see fit, I am fond of that similar to a peacock’s (it is different from that in her art reference). Her wings should be bird-like, past that I have no preference here, as I’m really bad at wing designing. On her legs (as seen in her art reference) I am fond of extra leg fur that resembles fire, but I’m not quite sure how it would flow with the lines (if workable, I’d like it to be included).
Reference Images:
Art by Amy Amy’s interpretation of my concept. The extra white tail feathers should be left out. (Descript elaborates)
Phoenix ref A small picture, but one I really like. The colors are what I based hers on. I'm also really fond of the wings and tail plume.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:23 pm
I'd cross off my prior post, but I haven't been on that account in forever ^^;; I'm obviously not questing for that domain anymore ^^;;

Name: Shahaab
Owner: Andrani
God of: Legends
Powers: Lemme get back to you on that... xd ;;
Parents: (if applicable) ? x ?
Offspring: (if applicable) Primitus, Solosis
Description: See ref image for wings; A dark blue base coat, he has gold gauntlets on his forelegs(Much like on his son, Primitus), and purple glove marks on all legs. His toes should be white on all paws, and his belly white. His face should have markings like a hooded black and white cat(See ref image 1). Mane, tail, and eyes are silver; His ears should be elongated, something like elf ears, with silver tufts on the ends. Inner ears would be pink, as would his nose; His wing feathers would be deep blue, as would the main part(See Ref 2), as would the 'fingers' on the webbed part, while the webbing would be white; The metal around the jewels on his wings would be silver, while one jewel is blue and the other red. He has a gold earing on his left ear designed after the Triforce, and a matching necklace like the Triforce from the Twilight Princess boxes(See Ref 3 for both). He also has a Triforce marking on his shoulder in white. If a pose edit is possible, maybe something to convey a playfulness? Including his tail being raised something like on the old juve rogue males, maybe a raised paw in a similar manner
Reference Images: (if applicable) Ref 1 Ref 2 - Jewel is only bi-colored to show the shade of blue one is, and the shade of red of the other Ref 3 - The earing is just the three triangles part in the top center

Name: Xavier
Owner: Andrani
God of: The Cursed
Powers: Pretty much, he just absorbs the curses of others - This requires the permission of the owner of the God who placed the curse
Default 'disguise myself as a mortal' power
Parents: (if applicable) ? x ?
Offspring: (if applicable) None
Description: A seafoam green color, he has a scraggly sort of mane, long-ish in appearance, but still not a full mane; The mane would stretch down his back to about the base of the tail. His ears look more like hyena ears, and his tail looks like a dragon tail with a hair tuft at the end; His mane and tail hair are all black, and his eyes are a violet purple. His toes all have claws(They can look like the claws on the adult male Firekin, IE... Very minute XD; ), and he has no wings. In short, he should look something like the dragon in the reference image(Except that's an old sketch XD; ), but the mouth would be closed with a sort of grimace expression.
Reference Images: (if applicable) Ref

-Insert info for God of Abused- (Have name, form not filled yet >>; )

Namless Gods/Goddesses of...

Diversity
Myths(Maybe? If somebody else gets this domain, I'd like to plot with them ^^ )
Baldness  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash