Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:48 pm
''the sky is up and this is one of my two spell books. i'm only an apprentice but i'm pretty close to being as good as howl'' kitty said she had put some logs near the fireplace so calcifer could reach them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:38 pm
(cool you get it not meany people do!!!!!)
"as good as Howl??!!!!! that extreamly impressive!!!!!" sigh. "i doubt it could help me find my heart.........thats what i was doing when you two showed up, but i'll probibly never get it back" she smiled and said. "but don't worry i suppose there is some good in it......somewhere"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:51 pm
Zaizen shed a few tears as he spoke, a hint of outrage in his voice. "Okay, I don't know about these Heartles and Nobodies and wizards and whatnot, but you have a heart! You want, you desire, you feel pain! You can be thankful, you can even crave love! You have a heart, even if it is incomplete, damnit! Now sit down, shut up, and eat your breakfast!" He overed his mouth in shock of his sudden burst of emotion, hoping he didn't anger anybody.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Zaizen shed a few tears as he spoke, a hint of outrage in his voice. "Okay, I don't know about these Heartles and Nobodies and wizards and whatnot, but you have a heart! You want, you desire, you feel pain! You can be thankful, you can even crave love! You have a heart, even if it is incomplete, damnit! Now sit down, shut up, and eat your breakfast!" He overed his mouth in shock of his sudden burst of emotion, hoping he didn't anger anybody.

"she smiled gently, 'thank you.......i wish it was true, but alass its not,"
she giggled a little and turned back to Kitty.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:07 pm
"What are you laughing about! You can laugh! THAT IN ITSELF IS A SIGN OF EMOTION! You have a heart! You have a soul! And however you may feel about it, I know it's there!" He was having a hard time beliveing in this whole not-having-a-heart angle. She just seemed so real!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:28 pm
kitty smiled and went to explain evreything. '' listen there are these creatures called heartless and they steal your heart to make it full of darkness, that's what has happened to her. howl is a wizard and we just like came here because i wanted to help some people'' kitty then started reciting calming spells to make the level of what??? go down.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:35 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"What are you laughing about! You can laugh! THAT IN ITSELF IS A SIGN OF EMOTION! You have a heart! You have a soul! And however you may feel about it, I know it's there!" He was having a hard time beliveing in this whole not-having-a-heart angle. She just seemed so real!

she giggled a little more,"you realy don't beleve me do you?," she pulled down some of the sleve covering her shoulder to reveal a dark black spot,
"you see? i do not have a heart, i laugh now not because i find you funny, i am untouched by eney emotiom i force myself to laugh at what i once would have thaugh funny to remind myself of how i used to be, don't you see yet?,.......save me and i won't be thankfill.........tell a joke and it won't sean to me eneything more then common speach,.........and if i was to be loved i could never return it, no matter how much i try............ if i was kissed i would never feal a conection it would mean no more to me then if it hadn't happened," she looked into his confused eyes, "i don't have a heart, and i don't think i could ever get it back...............i am doomed to this forever unless by some mirical i can get it back....." she went outside to sit in the grass and have the warm sun trickle on her eventhough she would never feal its warmth.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:42 pm
kitty followed her and whispered. ''you know howl doesn't have a heart but i'm close to figuring out how to get it back, so i might be able to help you. i didn't mention how i and howl met and why i'm his apprentice did i?''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:14 pm
"no i don't beleve you did........how did you eneyway?" sigh. "as for my heart i don't think i can be helped" she forced herself to smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:40 pm
He sat still, and cried. He could not imagine living like that... Worse, he was in a place he never knew, with nothing familiar. After soaking his breakfast in eye-water, he stepped out of the castle, raised a fist to the sky, and said, "FROM THIS DAY FORTH I SOLEMNLY VOW TO FIND HER HEART SO THAT MINE CAN BE FIXED! AND I ALSO SWEAR TO FIND A WAY HOME!!! CHA!!!" Then he realized how dumb he probably looked and blushed.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 am
she looked up at him and forced herself to smile, "thank you.........both of you!!!!! i exept your help" she wished she was realy thankful but alas she wasn't, and she wouldn't be until she got her heart back,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:06 pm
So much blood rushed to his face that he passed out.

(There... that ought to keep things going while I'm gone.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
she stood up and went over to him she knelt down and pulled another vile out of her pocket and tryed to wake him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:15 pm
'' i met howl like this. it was a hot summer day and i was once again breaking rules and wearing shorts and a shirt. well i went through town and these things started to chase a guy and without thinking i just uttered some words which happened to be magic. the creature chased after me but i used more magic to stop them. after i found out it was howl. i mentioned that i had been looking for a apprenticeship in something unusual when he told me who he was. i had actually been on my way to his castle because of the rumors about him destroying girls and eating their hearts. i found out it was a lie and howl had liked what he had saw. he said i had magic potential. he offered to give me an apprenticeship and i accepted. i then met calcifer and felt right at home. calcifer thought i must be something to do with the witch of the waste but then realized i was to pure for that. and thats basically it.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:34 pm
she looked up and made a mischivious smile "so thats how you fell in love," she said tauntingly, ".........................he's not waking up"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff