Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
One Sweet Bite. (need people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:11 pm
"I wish you and Jake wouldnt fight so much." Bella wispered sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:13 pm
Venting his anger, Jacob found a rope tying it to a tree no it wasn't suicide. Jacob jumped at it, his jaws hanging from it. He bite it harder and harder.
Jacob had caught the worthless part. HELL! At least I am supposed to exitst! scream

sorry if I cause a lot, I'm used to causin in my rps.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:30 pm
Edward was surprised to see what Jacob was thinking. It was kind of entertaining. Looks like the kitty cat inside him is finally coming out. He laughed. Edward heard Bella as she wished they would stop fighting. He knew that was technically impossible. But since Bella was going to be one of the family literally, he knew that he should keep his cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:30 pm
Alice collapsed on her bed, staring at the ceiling. I wonder if i'll find someone... Alice thought. She shook her head at the thought. why am i even thinking that?! oh well....i should probably start planning out the invatations....

((sorry about bad spelling!))  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:05 pm
Edward heard this from Alice. He felt sad, for her. The fact that they were supposed to be together. He felt mad at himself and felt upset. He couldn't help but feel like this was all his fault. He knew exactly what the invitations looked like. he liked them, but would Bella like them?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:08 pm
''Argh not enough, I need moose.'' Jacob mumbled to himself.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:33 pm
Edward thought to himself what time was it. "Bella, i think it is time for you to go to bed. I will lay with you as long as you promise to sleep. Unlike last night when you tried to unbutton my shirt again,when i told you on our wedding day." He smiled. Last night was fun. Bella had tried to be a bad girl again. But every time she did she was a little more sneaky. he loved the way her cheeks turned pink after she realized i knew what she was doing. He also loved the way her hands shake when they were fiddling with his buttons.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:55 am
Bella's cheeks turned a bright red and rolled over on her side, nestling her head in the rock hard curve of Edwards shoulder. With one arm resting carelessly across edward chest she drifted into sleep.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:26 pm
he enjoyed ever minute of her blush. Her cheeks blushing were going to be one of the biggest things he will miss, when Edward turns Bella into a monster. It had been decided that Bella would go to Alaska for college. And then transfer to Dartmouth sometime during that time. She would bitten over the summer, which will give her plenty of time to get used to things. Edward was taking her to Alaska over the summer, to go live with his Vampire friends, and then when she was ready move her to the college. the three things he wasn't looking forward to were, 1. Bitting Bella and stop drinking her blood 2. Getting Married and 3. Seeing Bella all unclothed on there wedding night. He was nervous and excited. He couldn't Bella. Edward started to hum the tune to Bella's lullaby. She was half a sleep before Edward set her down. He cuddled right next to her and watched her as she fell into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:50 am
The next morning was rainy and dreay as always. Bella awoke in the cold, hard grip of Ewards arms.
she looked up into his beautiful eyes, which were a dark brown color.
Noticing this made her frown. The dark color of his eyes meant he would have to leave her soon to go hunt.
Bella pushed the thought away and flung her arms around Edward.
"Good morning." She muttered sleepily.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:45 pm
Edward breathed in her scent. He was hungry all right. And he didn't want to hurt Bella. He thought it was time to go hunting. He was going to go while Bella went to high school. so it is good, he thought. 6 more days till there wedding. And the 3 things he wasn't going to be ready for were going to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:29 pm
Jacob shook the rain off, he had selpt as a wolf, after finding a mooser, and simple talking to, it said nothing in return though.  

Denki Nasu

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:25 am
(I should have mentioned that they are out of school now!)

Bella wanted to snuggled against him, but instead she got up and stumbled sleepily to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:49 am
he hit himself on the head. He just remembered school was over. There wedding was not in 4 days but in 3. He had been spacing. How could he do that. Now things were going to worry him. He was going to have to wear a suit and cover up like his whole body. He was worried about the sun and the shining. He wished Bella could have just picked going to Vegas. Life would have been less stressful  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:31 pm
Four, tell me why not change from human quicker, hm? Jacob asked Edward.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff