Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Mustafar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zihl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:38 pm
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
A oblivious explosion was let out through the atmosphere of Mustafar as a trader ship burst into flames, then out of the flames came and escape pod tearing through the atmosphere like razors through paper. As the pod came down with tremendous force the flaming debrees from the trader ship came down like rain during a violent storm. Then as the pod slowed its pace to impact the pillar jutting out from Mustafar where the Sith Lord was out numbered, a purple line split the pod in half, then a figure jutted out from the pod weilding a purple lightsaber as he forced pushed the frist half of the pod into the poles flying directly at Lord Tychondrius, blockin them knocking them astray from their intended path. The figure then pushed the second half landing between the Sith Lord and Kira, and at that moment a purple stream came down with the rain of fire and landed directly in front of Lord Tychondrius, leaving a large crater beneath the knelt figure. The Kaleesh then said "I am Krill from the planet Kalee, I have searched the galaxy since I was eighteen looking for you, and after ten years I have finally found you, I wish to serve under you as your personal Sith Apprentice and dweel deeper within the Dark Side." Krill awaited an answer as he knelt patiently before the Sith Lord, his bone mask covering his red scales shimmering a dim red from the glow of the lava, leaving only his yellow burdened eyes solid and staring down toward Tychondrius's feet.

Trez looked over at the Dark Jedi and said to Kira. "You two just don't die on me do you hear me." Trez then put his lightsabers infront of him and smiled and said to Krill. "Come Dark Jedi lets begin this fight that you have gotten yourself into." Trez then used Force Jump and Master Speed to get above Krill. As Trez was above Krill he put his lightsabers infront of him like an X and pushed himself down faster using Force Push from his feet. "Krill lets see what you've got." Trez just continued to drive himself down faster and faster towards Krill awaiting the connectiong that the lightsabers will have between the two of them.

Krill then glanced over his shoulder as the young jedi descended upon his position, he then smiled lightly as he force pushed the half of the escape pod into the air as the dirt slowly fell off of its sides the semi-escpae pod was spinning slowly next to Krill then the Sith Apprentice then released the pod discharging a shockwave of force throwing dirt and debree flying in all directions as the pod hurtled toward the jedi. Krill then said "So trez tell me why are you sided with these republic fools, when the dark side is where true power lies?" Krill remained kneeling in the crater of his landing.

Trez grinned as he was coming down at the pod, dirt, and flying debree he started to spin. "This is nothing to me Sith you should know that this won't work on anyone." As Trez was spinning he started to go faster past the dirt and flying debree. As he was spinning and coming down towards the ground his lightsabers looked like fireworks in the air as he cut threw the flying debree and dirt. Trez still had the grin on his face as he came closer and closer to the pod. When Trez was close enough to the pod he stopped spinning and flipped and cut threw the pod and then landed on the ground behind the Sith Apprentice. The were back to back now and Trez said to Krill. "Your right Krill the republic are fools and yes the Dark Side might hold true power for some people or should i say some Force Sensitive people. I have chosen my path and you have chosen yours so now that we are enemies so their is no use trying to make me a Dark Side minion or follower either." Trez turned super fast useing Master Speed hand held his Silver Lightsaber at the Sith Apprentice's face and said. "Now lets continue with this fight shall we." Trez said it with a smile on his face as he dropped the lightsaber and did a backflip to keep distance from him and Krill.

Krill's eyes stayed fixed upon the ground as he looked up and saw the silver lightsaber handle between his field of vision set between him and Trez. Krill caught his oponents lightsaber with his left right hand and smiled as he held his own light saber behind his back in his left, then he activated both lightsabers at once, a purple bean shootin out behind him to his right side and a silver beam shooting out to his left, Krill then slowly stood to his feet as the cluttered ash swirled around his boots and said "The greatest of jedi to ever to live know that one should be "married" to his lightsaber for it to never leave his or her side." Krill paused in mid sentance and a sly grin came from behind his bone mask as he said "How can you call your self a jedi master when you allow this to happen, you have the mind of a padawan." Krill laughed slightly as he began to slowly walk towards Trez as the red glow of magma gleamed off his yellow stained eyes. Krill then started to spin the lightsaber's in each hand as he hinted to Tychondrius "Master, these Jedi are not of their ranking, to make simple errors and faults among their person." Krill then said to Trez "See the Sith abide by code not honor, this is the veins in our power that set us apart." Krill then stopped in his tracks and stared at Trez "Oh and the whole reason for me throwing that escape pod at you was to give me enough leisure time to predict and prepare for your assault and I seem to have the upper hand here." Krill then positioned the lightsabers in an X, the tables have turned on the great master jedi."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:58 pm
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
A oblivious explosion was let out through the atmosphere of Mustafar as a trader ship burst into flames, then out of the flames came and escape pod tearing through the atmosphere like razors through paper. As the pod came down with tremendous force the flaming debrees from the trader ship came down like rain during a violent storm. Then as the pod slowed its pace to impact the pillar jutting out from Mustafar where the Sith Lord was out numbered, a purple line split the pod in half, then a figure jutted out from the pod weilding a purple lightsaber as he forced pushed the frist half of the pod into the poles flying directly at Lord Tychondrius, blockin them knocking them astray from their intended path. The figure then pushed the second half landing between the Sith Lord and Kira, and at that moment a purple stream came down with the rain of fire and landed directly in front of Lord Tychondrius, leaving a large crater beneath the knelt figure. The Kaleesh then said "I am Krill from the planet Kalee, I have searched the galaxy since I was eighteen looking for you, and after ten years I have finally found you, I wish to serve under you as your personal Sith Apprentice and dweel deeper within the Dark Side." Krill awaited an answer as he knelt patiently before the Sith Lord, his bone mask covering his red scales shimmering a dim red from the glow of the lava, leaving only his yellow burdened eyes solid and staring down toward Tychondrius's feet.

Trez looked over at the Dark Jedi and said to Kira. "You two just don't die on me do you hear me." Trez then put his lightsabers infront of him and smiled and said to Krill. "Come Dark Jedi lets begin this fight that you have gotten yourself into." Trez then used Force Jump and Master Speed to get above Krill. As Trez was above Krill he put his lightsabers infront of him like an X and pushed himself down faster using Force Push from his feet. "Krill lets see what you've got." Trez just continued to drive himself down faster and faster towards Krill awaiting the connectiong that the lightsabers will have between the two of them.

Krill then glanced over his shoulder as the young jedi descended upon his position, he then smiled lightly as he force pushed the half of the escape pod into the air as the dirt slowly fell off of its sides the semi-escpae pod was spinning slowly next to Krill then the Sith Apprentice then released the pod discharging a shockwave of force throwing dirt and debree flying in all directions as the pod hurtled toward the jedi. Krill then said "So trez tell me why are you sided with these republic fools, when the dark side is where true power lies?" Krill remained kneeling in the crater of his landing.

Trez grinned as he was coming down at the pod, dirt, and flying debree he started to spin. "This is nothing to me Sith you should know that this won't work on anyone." As Trez was spinning he started to go faster past the dirt and flying debree. As he was spinning and coming down towards the ground his lightsabers looked like fireworks in the air as he cut threw the flying debree and dirt. Trez still had the grin on his face as he came closer and closer to the pod. When Trez was close enough to the pod he stopped spinning and flipped and cut threw the pod and then landed on the ground behind the Sith Apprentice. The were back to back now and Trez said to Krill. "Your right Krill the republic are fools and yes the Dark Side might hold true power for some people or should i say some Force Sensitive people. I have chosen my path and you have chosen yours so now that we are enemies so their is no use trying to make me a Dark Side minion or follower either." Trez turned super fast useing Master Speed hand held his Silver Lightsaber at the Sith Apprentice's face and said. "Now lets continue with this fight shall we." Trez said it with a smile on his face as he dropped the lightsaber and did a backflip to keep distance from him and Krill.

Krill's eyes stayed fixed upon the ground as he looked up and saw the silver lightsaber handle between his field of vision set between him and Trez. Krill caught his oponents lightsaber with his left right hand and smiled as he held his own light saber behind his back in his left, then he activated both lightsabers at once, a purple bean shootin out behind him to his right side and a silver beam shooting out to his left, Krill then slowly stood to his feet as the cluttered ash swirled around his boots and said "The greatest of jedi to ever to live know that one should be "married" to his lightsaber for it to never leave his or her side." Krill paused in mid sentance and a sly grin came from behind his bone mask as he said "How can you call your self a jedi master when you allow this to happen, you have the mind of a padawan." Krill laughed slightly as he began to slowly walk towards Trez as the red glow of magma gleamed off his yellow stained eyes. Krill then started to spin the lightsaber's in each hand as he hinted to Tychondrius "Master, these Jedi are not of their ranking, to make simple errors and faults among their person." Krill then said to Trez "See the Sith abide by code not honor, this is the veins in our power that set us apart." Krill then stopped in his tracks and stared at Trez "Oh and the whole reason for me throwing that escape pod at you was to give me enough leisure time to predict and prepare for your assault and I seem to have the upper hand here." Krill then positioned the lightsabers in an X, the tables have turned on the great master jedi."

Trez grinned and then started to laugh at Krill and said. "You know nothing of me Krill." Trez grinned and then put the viridian lightsaber infront at his side and said to Krill. "Keep the lightsaber I have more back in my room at the Temple add that lightsaber to your collect if I don't destroy it first." Trez was still standing their with his lightsaber at his side with a grin on his face as he looked down at the ground and then looked at Krill. "Come Sith come and show me what you've got." Trez had tilted his head to the right a little bit and his eyes were cold and evil with hate and ready to kill his grin was one of evil intention. "Come Sith come to me show me what you've go."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:26 pm
Calibur Elyos
After 2 hours passed, Lucius then awoke to find himself viewing the fiery surroundings through one eye. He slowly got up onto his feet looking around at the dead troopers and destroyed droids. Looking around he then noticed the unconconscious young jedi that lied before him. As his memory rushed back into his head, Lucious then became enraged as he glared at the unconscious jedi. Walking towards him, Lucious then ignited the first in of his double-bladed lightsaber and then made his way towards the unconscious jedi knight. "All this caused by a mere jedi knight, how embarassing. Tychondrius would be enraged to here of such nonsense coming from within his own ranks. One of his own jedi masters being toppled by a mere jedi knight." Then it hit him on the head like a brick. "Then again as much as I would like to finish him off right here, Tychondrius would very interested in him." Then it hit him on the head even harder than before. "Perhaps Tychondrius knew of how powerful this jedi was before he even arrived and has already taken interest in him. So....Tychondrius used me to test his power only even if it killed his servant." Lucious stood looking down upon the unconscious jedi as if he as if he had gone into deep thought.

As the uncouncious jedi slowly got up, he then turned to the side to notice the that the dark jedi loomed over him. Aion then Forced Jumped, springing himself forth from the ground and behind Lucious. He then ignited his lightsaber in which he gripped in his right hand, as the left one rested at his side. As the platform that the two stood upon sunk deeper and grew more closer to its demise, the lava glowed brilliantly setting a fiery glow within the young jedi's eyes. "I still have a little over half of my energy left, but still enough to deal with whats left of you and get over to the west where your master awaits." (Aion knew well that after he uses up this little energy he has left on this dark jedi, there wouldn't be any left to approach this master of his. Still in all the dark lord of the sith has to be dealt with either way. To leave would be futile since surely Aion's presence has already been detected by him.) Aion then gripped the lightsaber harder and then brought it above his head once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:40 pm
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl

Trez grinned and then started to laugh at Krill and said. "You know nothing of me Krill." Trez grinned and then put the viridian lightsaber infront at his side and said to Krill. "Keep the lightsaber I have more back in my room at the Temple add that lightsaber to your collect if I don't destroy it first." Trez was still standing their with his lightsaber at his side with a grin on his face as he looked down at the ground and then looked at Krill. "Come Sith come and show me what you've got." Trez had tilted his head to the right a little bit and his eyes were cold and evil with hate and ready to kill his grin was one of evil intention. "Come Sith come to me show me what you've go."

Krill only said nothing as he threw the lightsaber towards Trez. Krill though to himself *Yes feed off your anger jedi, fighting off of your anger eventaully leaves flaws in your disposition* Krill then then dashed toward his opponent as the light saber glided through the air as he sped forward. As the lightsaber was only inches from Trez's face Krill used a jolt of the force to explode the lightsaber sending shards of silver crystals, lenses, and metalwork flying at Trez's facial area. Krill then activated his purple lightsaber and dashed of hsi back foot sending chunks of Mustafar's soil flailing behind himself in a vicious forward thrust which sent a beam of Indigo light heading directly for Trez's enemy's torso.  

Zihl
Crew

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:46 pm
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl

Krill only said nothing as he threw the lightsaber towards Trez. Krill though to himself *Yes feed off your anger jedi, fighting off of your anger eventaully leaves flaws in your disposition* Krill then then dashed toward his opponent as the light saber glided through the air as he sped forward. As the lightsaber was only inches from Trez's face Krill used a jolt of the force to explode the lightsaber sending shards of silver crystals, lenses, and metalwork flying at Trez's facial area. Krill then activated his purple lightsaber and dashed of hsi back foot sending chunks of Mustafar's soil flailing behind himself in a vicious forward thrust which sent a beam of Indigo light heading directly for Trez's enemy's torso.

Trez grinned then used Master Speed to move to the right of everything. "You must really want to kill me trying something like that Sith. You won't kill me so easily." Trez then sped towards Krill from the right and gribbed his lightsaber with two hands at his side. When Trez got close enough he brung the lightsaber up with great force.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:59 pm
Reoji then braced himself from the Force Push as his feet gritted and grazed into the ground. Keeping focus at the sametime and without turning his head, he then spoke with agitation in his voice. "Trez, you know good and well that you do not have other lightsabers at the Temple. A jedi is issued his own lightsaber when rising through the ranks. It is the most precious item of the jedi aside from the force and without it, what do you have left when you run out of the force. Without both, you are no different than the average citizen that walks Nar Shaddaa. Lightsabers aren't toys that that you can just dispose of because the crystals that emits the light are very rare to find. Stop lying and take your head out of the clouds and focus on whats in front of you. You are a jedi master true, but you are still as wet behind the ear as a padawan right now. You still have munch learning to go. You are the youngest member of the council which means we all have munch more experience than you do. Do not let it happen again, you have already caused munch damage to our chances than you already know." Reoji's eyes then narrowed with that, he dashed towards Darth Tychondrius as his purple double-bladed lightsaber spun madly.  

Death Vine5

Akira Hinata

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:05 pm
Taking most of the impact from the Force Push, Kira slid while gripping her fingers into the baked soil of Mustafar. "He's right Trez. You are to overconfident in your age as a Council Member which reveals all your flaws to the opponent. Lightsaber is a precious thing and more valuable than you think. The crystals, lenses, and everything that makes it up are hard to find. The lighsaber itself is a very complicated thing to construct and it takes time in order to construct the perfect lightsaber. The council will now have to see to it that there is another lightsaber contructed for you. Do not let the same mistaken happen Trez." Kira then sprung herself upward from the ground with one hand and dashed towards Tychondrius with her green lightsaber gripped in the other hand from behind her back. She then leaped over Darth Tychondrius, bringing her lightsaber in a diagonal like motion and then upward into a downward thrust aiming for his shoulder around the neck area.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:11 pm
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl

Trez grinned then used Master Speed to move to the right of everything. "You must really want to kill me trying something like that Sith. You won't kill me so easily." Trez then sped towards Krill from the right and gribbed his lightsaber with two hands at his side. When Trez got close enough he brung the lightsaber up with great force.

Krill saw a small cloud of the exploding lightsaber and in that instant at the flash of the explosion Trez was gone from sight. Krill the was suprised by the master jedi's speed as he hastily tried to switch his lightsaber's position as it took most of the blow, knocking his arms back and then singing his shoulder. Krill flew back letting his lightsaber go as he slowly floated paralelle with the edge of the pillar he then grabbed the ledge as he looked down at lava and magma swirling about he noticed a shining metal closer to the raging fluids far below him. His lightsaber. Krill then force pulled his lightsaber back to his hand, as he tried to pull his body weight up over the ledge with only the strength of one arm. Struggling but lsong his grip then re-attempting his goal to gain his footing on solid soil. Krill then force jumped sending himself soaring over the master jedi know as Trez as his shoulder bled viciously then landing between Reoji and Tychondrius now back-to-back with his master attempting to block the master jedi's attack as he said "Master Tychondrius!!!" Krill then took the attack head on as the two purple lightsabers collided in a massive surge of crystallic enrgy exploding in a pressure wave, lurching throuh hsi left arm detatching it completely from its socket, Krill then dropped his lightsaber. Krill then watched his lightsaber drop as he fell to a knee and forced pulled it to his grip raising the lightsaber with his right hand directly at Reoji as he said " I will not allow you to harm my Master, you republic scum."  

Zihl
Crew

Death Vine5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:29 pm
Reoji then looked down upon the dark jedi as he hurled himself into what looked like his own demise for a second. He then dashed back from the lightsaber glanced back at the dark jedi once more. "In jedi history, most jedi don't have the strength of will to keep consciousness after loosing a limb nor continued to fight with a recently lost limb. Are you ready to make history?!" Reoji brought himself into a stance while pushing one hand out behind him and the other one in front of him while gripping the double bladed lightsaber horizontally. Reoji then ran towards the dark jedi while bringing the double-bladed lightsaber behind his back. He then picked up speed as reached the dark jedi, bringing the blade into a full swung slash in attempting to decapitate the young jedi's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Death Vine5
Reoji then looked down upon the dark jedi as he hurled himself into what looked like his own demise for a second. He then dashed back from the lightsaber glanced back at the dark jedi once more. "In jedi history, most jedi don't have the strength of will to keep consciousness after loosing a limb nor continued to fight with a recently lost limb. Are you ready to make history?!" Reoji brought himself into a stance while pushing one hand out behind him and the other one in front of him while gripping the double bladed lightsaber horizontally. Reoji then ran towards the dark jedi while bringing the double-bladed lightsaber behind his back. He then picked up speed as reached the dark jedi, bringing the blade into a full swung slash in attempting to decapitate the young jedi's head.

Darth Tychondrius had managed to escape the first rapid onslaught of Reoji thanks to his loyal and faithful servant but, he had another problem which was Kira. Tychondrius then brought the short lightsaber into a whistling thrust also which made a crackling bang as it met with the tip of Kira's lightsaber tip. With the Kira's average human bodyweight behind her along with the force of her coming down, eventually his struggle was toppled over by the force behind her thrust. His back was then deeply gashed thru his robes and the back of his robes were cut open to the point where it exposed his back. Besides the gash that ripped through his back their, his skin was that of a purple-ish yet magenta tint. He then stumbled backwards while bringing forth his right hand to the side, Force Grasping the platform that laid on the separatist ship. He then pushed it to the side off of the ship while making a signal. Immediately troopers came from the building and started blasting, while medic troopers surrounded Krill's body. Tychondrius's then Force Pushed Reoji with great force as he turned to make his way towards the ship.  

Orichisama
Crew

Zihl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Orichisama
Death Vine5

Darth Tychondrius had managed to escape the first rapid onslaught of Reoji thanks to his loyal and faithful servant but, he had another problem which was Kira. Tychondrius then brought the short lightsaber into a whistling thrust also which made a crackling bang as it met with the tip of Kira's lightsaber tip. With the Kira's average human bodyweight behind her along with the force of her coming down, eventually his struggle was toppled over by the force behind her thrust. His back was then deeply gashed thru his robes and the back of his robes were cut open to the point where it exposed his back. Besides the gash that ripped through his back their, his skin was that of a purple-ish yet magenta tint. He then stumbled backwards while bringing forth his right hand to the side, Force Grasping the platform that laid on the separatist ship. He then pushed it to the side off of the ship while making a signal. Immediately troopers came from the building and started blasting, while medic troopers surrounded Krill's body. Tychondrius's then Force Pushed Reoji with great force as he turned to make his way towards the ship.

Krill looked toward his master and sumbled to get up as medic troopers surrounded him feeling and pulling on hsi arm. Krill screamed as the medic troopers locked his arm back into place rejoin its socket, leaving his arm sore but still functional. Krill made his way toward the ship joining Master Tychondrius's side, as they made their way to the ship. "I feel better already." Krill said as he laugh and activated his lightsaber, gripping it with two hands as he ran forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:49 pm
Kazei Hitari
Calibur Elyos
After 2 hours passed, Lucius then awoke to find himself viewing the fiery surroundings through one eye. He slowly got up onto his feet looking around at the dead troopers and destroyed droids. Looking around he then noticed the unconconscious young jedi that lied before him. As his memory rushed back into his head, Lucious then became enraged as he glared at the unconscious jedi. Walking towards him, Lucious then ignited the first in of his double-bladed lightsaber and then made his way towards the unconscious jedi knight. "All this caused by a mere jedi knight, how embarassing. Tychondrius would be enraged to here of such nonsense coming from within his own ranks. One of his own jedi masters being toppled by a mere jedi knight." Then it hit him on the head like a brick. "Then again as much as I would like to finish him off right here, Tychondrius would very interested in him." Then it hit him on the head even harder than before. "Perhaps Tychondrius knew of how powerful this jedi was before he even arrived and has already taken interest in him. So....Tychondrius used me to test his power only even if it killed his servant." Lucious stood looking down upon the unconscious jedi as if he as if he had gone into deep thought.

As the uncouncious jedi slowly got up, he then turned to the side to notice the that the dark jedi loomed over him. Aion then Forced Jumped, springing himself forth from the ground and behind Lucious. He then ignited his lightsaber in which he gripped in his right hand, as the left one rested at his side. As the platform that the two stood upon sunk deeper and grew more closer to its demise, the lava glowed brilliantly setting a fiery glow within the young jedi's eyes. "I still have a little over half of my energy left, but still enough to deal with whats left of you and get over to the west where your master awaits." (Aion knew well that after he uses up this little energy he has left on this dark jedi, there wouldn't be any left to approach this master of his. Still in all the dark lord of the sith has to be dealt with either way. To leave would be futile since surely Aion's presence has already been detected by him.) Aion then gripped the lightsaber harder and then brought it above his head once more.

Lucious had known all too well that he could've been taken the young jedi, but he didn't expect the young jedi to use something as powerful as the Thought Bomb at such the rank he held. If he was going to put this energy he had left to use, he was going to use it for something to help him and his and the dark lord's current situation. Lucious had already succeeded in completing his mission. "I have no time to deal with you jedi, my mission is done here. All that I'm here to do is test your power and measure your limits. It seems that end, you're nothing special at all. Just another dead jedi in a hopeless attempt to destroy the sith." (Lucious knew deep down inside that the jedi was very well special. He was far off on another level than his rank given, but he didn't want to tell him that.) "Well then Jedi, another time. Who knows what end of the line you may be standing on next time we meet!" Lucious then jumped off the platform and onto the pieces of floating metal and headed towards where his master fought. When he arrived he then jumped in front of the young jedi and in front of the troopers to shield the young jedi. He then glanced at the young Kasheek through his one eyes due to the slash burn the young jedi caused him. "Get yourself and Darth Tychondrius to the ship, you can explain everything later." Lucious then glared at Reoji, Kira, and the moving Trez as he awaited their move.  

Calibur Elyos

Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games