Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
{J} Through their eyes -- Kirei's SoA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:05 am

Twilight Wings
(PRP between Alula and Rishi)

Rishi
It had only been a few moons since he last ran into Thanda, but Rishi had to admit that she had definitely left an impression on him already. While it was nothing quite romantic at the moment, he very much enjoyed her company. He would go as far to say that Thanda is his first friend here. His lime eyes twinkled at the idea as he padded quietly underneath the darken sky of the night. The moon was half covered, so bits of moonlight glinted off his coat as he left the watering hole.

His wound from the lions had since healed with the aid of the plants and medicine he made a few days ago. Not even a scar was evidence of the brutal attack he had received for no apparent reason.

Alula
Long since had the days past where she lived with her family and lion family in the Pridelands. The black cheetah was quite inclined to wander and do as she pleased now that she was all grown up. It was true, she did miss her family, but she rarely saw her sister or brothers anymore since they had left. Even Alula's older brother, the one she was closest with, had left her all alone. Her ears had drooped at her thoughts, it was quite saddening to think about that really. Tail flicked slightly, she did miss her parents but it wasn't like she was leaving them forever, she just wanted to go off and explore the world a little on her own.

Though, a faint scent broke the female out of her thoughts and back to reality. Dark eyes that matched the night sky scanned the area, looking to see if she could pick up a trail and figure out who the scent belonged to. She lowered herself closer to the ground as she stalked quietly and quite happy that her pelt blended her in nicely.

Rishi
While he might have fleeting thoughts of his prior home, Rishi was not at all inclined to go back. When both his parents had fallen sick to the plague and unable to cure themselves, he was left alone in the world with no one to turn to. None of his relatives would take him under their wing because they feared he might bring the sickness with him. And thus, that began his life as a nomad. For quite some time, he was very bitter and resentful, but as time grew on, those feelings were replaced by more awareness of the world around him. He had even taken up his family's herbal studies once again, in honor of his deceased parents. Since it wasn't every day that he could say that he cured himself or made a tonic to help relieve an ailment that others might suffer through.

Ears pricked forward curious as he was starting to get a nagging feeling at the back of his mind. There was someone close by, but his lime eyes couldn't detect anything out of the ordinary, especially in this dark night. He shook his head, maybe the ghosts of his memory were trying to haunt him once again and imagining things.

Alula
After a little while, Alula's dark eyes fell on a figure some distance off near the horizon. While her dark pelt blended her in nicely, this form had a lighter pelt and was much easier to spot. The black cheetah crept her way closer quietly. She wanted to see what she was getting herself into before she ran out with open paws. Once she was a good distance, she could clearly made out the figure to be feline but definitely not lion nor cheetah. She didn't know what the figure was, but something about the scent smelled like musk which made her jump to the conclusion that this figure was male.

Rishi
Now he was really getting paranoid as Rishi stopped and turned around to scan the vicinity. Someone was definitely close by, he was certain, but he couldn't see anything. Whatever it was, definitely blended in with the nighttime better than he did. His lime eyes danced to and fro before he mumbled softly to himself, "I must be going mad..." His tail flicked irritably before he turned back to wander towards a patch of trees where he usually went to sleep. As he padded closer to the trees, he stopped to glance back and there! He had spotted something off in the distance. It was definitely a flash of color other than the darkness that surrounded him at the moment.

Alula
Stopping in her tracks, Alula was sure she had been found out now. This was all a game, at the very least, since she was stalking a prey! Her dark eyes held the figure in her sight as she was low to the ground. Once the figure turned his head, she made her way closer and closer before she was close to him. She stood up, tall and proud, with a sly smile on her features. Dark eyes twinkled playfully as her tail flicked slightly from side to side. She kept her voice soft, "It's a beautiful night to be out and about, don't you agree?"

Rishi
Lime green eyes went with as a dark figure emerged right next to him. Rishi had to use all his self-control in order for him not to jump in fright. So he was right afterall, someone had been stalking him. His green gaze looked at the figure, taking in the slender figure so similar to Thanda's, he knew right off the bat that this creature was a cheetah. And quite a unique looking cheetah, if he might add. Her markings were something he's never quite seen before, and on such a dark pelt as her own. Well, there's always something new to see and explore all the time.

At her voice, he couldn't help but slightly wonder if she's been following him all day. At her question, he nodded slightly, "The moon's not so bright and the stars are bright, it's perfect to relax peacefully and absorb what the day has brought."

Alula
A smile spread across her features as Alula looked at the male. She giggled softly as the stars twinkled above the two of them. She looked at the male, noting that he was smaller than her in height, but much bulkier. He had to be a leopard, that was the only other feline species she knew of that she hasn't run into as of yet. Dark eyes twinkled at the male's response. Ah, someone that understood the night in all it's beauty! Her head tilted slightly, "I quite like that line of thought, it's refreshing to hear others that take in the beauty of the night since there is so much that it has to offer." She paused before introducing herself, "I'm Alula, by the way."

Rishi
Ears pricked forward as Rishi rolled the female's name around in his mind a few times. Alula. That had a soft ring to it, he liked it. His lime eyes held those dark orbs of hers. His tail flicked before he replied, "Sometimes, the simplest things in life are those that no one takes the time to cherish." He gave her a friendly smile, "I'm Rishi. It is a pleasure to meet you, Alula. What are you doing out here on this lovely night? Taking a stroll?"

Alula
With a slight nod of her head, Alula was happy to have found someone. It had been quite a while since she last ran into someone. Her dark eyes glinted happily as she replied, "But of course. I tend to have an affinity towards the night time rather than the day time. There's just something about the night that the day sorely lacks." She flicked her tail as she looked at the leopard. This was her first run-in with a leopard, but she would hope that it wouldn't be her last either. Curious, she questioned, "I don't mean to interupt anything, but it's been a while since I ran into someone, so I got a bit excited. Are you here alone?"

Rishi
Lime eyes roamed over the black cheetah. Her markings on that pelt of hers were elegant and definitely very alluring. Something about the female made Rishi feel comfortable, she wasn't imposing nor was she timid. He definitely hoped that he would see her again, as she was beautiful, yes he'll admit it, and he enjoyed looking at her. Shaking those thoughts away, he couldn't believe he was thinking those thoughts about someone he just met! Returning his attention back to her, "I am alone, but not to my displeasure. I do enjoy my alone time just as much as I enjoy being with my friends." He smiled at her brightly, "Oh don't worry, Alula, I was just heading off to get some rest. I must say, these past few days have been tolling on my body and I'm quite beat. So, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps we could meet up at a more convienent date?"

Alula
At the male's words, Alula nodded her head, not wanting to intrude on the male anymore than she already had. With a friendly smile, "Oh! Then, let me excuse myself so that you can rest." She winked playfully, "I do hope we cross paths very soon, I would very much like to get to know you better, Rishi. You seem like an interesting character and someone I could definitely get along with!" She bade him farwell before turning to head back to her own den to rest for the rest of the night.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:30 pm

Of the Night
(PRP between Yaten & Alula)

Alula
The sun had already set beyond the horizon and the sky was darkening. Stars were starting to appear and twinkle in all their brightness. The black cheetah couldn't help but smile at the sight, Alula loved the nighttime most of all. Not only did she blend in very nicely to the dark scenery, but it wasn't as busy or as hectic as the day time. There was something tranquil about the night time that soothed her. Ears flicked slightly as she heard her father making his way back to her.

She had decided to spend some time with her parents, since she was feeling a bit lonely. Ever since her siblings had left her to her own devices, the only ones she really had to rely on for company was her family. Of course, she could always go and see Siltim and his family, but she didn't want to bother the male now that he had a mate, and probably a family too. A soft purr escaped from her as she called out warmly, "Hello Dad."

Yaten
So much had happened in such a little amount of time. Not only did Yaten spend more time with his mate than ever before, but all his cubs had left him. All but Alula. She was the only one of his cubs that would come often enough to visit him. It made him slightly sad to not see his other cubs as much, but that was how things worked. He was grateful though, that he did see one of his cubs fairly often. His chocolate eyes gazed forward and landed on Alula's figure not too far off. He felt love wash over him as he made his way towards her and gave her an affectionate nuzzle. "A pleasure to see you so soon, Alula. And my! You've grown up so quickly! I remember when you were just a little cub, it seems like only yesterday..." His voice trailed off nostalgically as he looked at his grown daughter.

Alula
She returned the nuzzle, it was nice to see her father again. He hadn't changed one bit, well, except that she was just about the same height as him. She didn't have to strain her neck so much to look at him. She smiled softly as he spoke, a small blush creeping it's way across her cheeks. "Yea, it seems like only yesterday I was running around with Kuro'kage or frolicking with Emogene." She missed her siblings, but they had left and lead new lives now. "How are you and Mom?" She had visited her mother earlier that day while her father was out. So, the two of them got to do some stuff together before she decided to wait and see her father when he returned from his hunt.

Yaten
Settling himself down next to his daughter, he replied, "We are both doing well, enoying the time we can spend together. Everyday the pridelands gain and lose members, it quite a sight to see all the new cubs running around and the bright colors that they all sport." He chuckle softly, "Ma'isah had cubs, and two of them are pink." Ma'isah and Alula played together a few times, but it's been a long time since then.

"I won't lie to you when I say that I miss what we had. I miss having everyone here and running around, or teaching you little ones how to hunt. It brings back so many memories. But, there comes a time where you can't rely on your parents and have to start relying on yourself to support your living," He paused, "I just wish I knew how your brothers and sister are doing, that is all."

Alula
With a nod of her head, she knew exactly how her father was feeling. She, too, wondered about her siblings and hoped that things were going well for them. "Yea, I wonder the same thing. Especially since Kuro'kage and I were very close. I would have thought he would have said something before he just upped and left. But, I guess he has his reasons and therefore, I can't object." She flicked her tail before she gave her father a sly smile, "Are you going to have any more cubs?"

Yaten
Eyes went wide before he pawed at his daughter playfully. "Well, that thought has ran through my mind but I don't see any more cubs into the near future." He turned to look at his daughter, "But, that doesn't mean cubs won't happen." An eyebrow raised, "You're a beautiful female, Alula. I am proud of what you've become and there's no better reward than having a daughter such as yourself." He smiled warmly before asking, "Have you though about settling down and starting your own family?"

Alula
Dark eyes widen in surprise at her father's sudden question. She's never really taken much time to think about stuff like that before. The black cheetah knew that there would be a time in her future where she would want to settle down and have a family, but she never realized that it would have come so quickly. With a soft sigh, she replied, "I never realized that time would go so quickly and I guess I've never really taken the time to about starting a family of my own," She paused before looking at her family. "I'd hope to find a male that wouldn't like me just for my looks or else that'd be a miserable set-up!"

Yaten
He chuckled softly at his daughter's expression. Ah, so she's never taken some time to think about this? "I'm surprised, but I guess it's to be expected. I couldn't imagine my cubs thinking about starting families already!" He shook his head playfully before looking up at the night sky. The stars twinkled brightly overhead, he could rely on them to stay the same as time went by. "I remember when I had first met your mother. I was scared, afraid of rejection when I wanted to tell her my feelings. I've always wanted to be a father when I got old enough to understand the concept. Raising a family is a huge responsibility shouldn't be taken so lightly. But, when I met your mother, my whole world had stopped and I just knew that she was the one that I've been searching for."

He nuzzled his daughter, "I should hope that you might settle down to have cubs because I think you'd make an excellent mother. Plus, if you have any questions, you are always more than welcome to come and ask for help. It doesn't hurt to ask, the worst that could happen is that we don't know."

Alula
Ears turned as she listened to her father intently. She had known that he always wanted to have a family, but it surprised her to hear that he was scared to tell her mother that. Though, she had to giggle. Her mother was quite the character, that was for sure! She gave him a smile, "I guess I've just never taken the time to think about it, but I think it would be nice to settle down. It's just, I want to explore and travel some before I think about having cubs. I would imagine, it'd be hard to go visit places with cubs in tow." Dark eyes drifted off towards the dark scenery surrounding them. "Don't worry Dad, if and when I find a mate, you'll get to meet him."

Yaten
He chuckled, he didn't need to worry about his daughter. Alula had a good head on her shoulders and as such, she would make wise decisions. His other cubs, he hasn't spent too much time around, but even so, they were his own cubs and a part of him. So, they had to well off wherever they are. He smiled, "I am glad to hear that. Just as long as you're happy, I'll be happy." He stood up and glanced back at her with a sly grin to match his daughter's, "Lets go and have some fun on this wonderful night!" He then leapt forward and raced ahead, with his daughter's laughter ringing in his ears as they went off to have some fun.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:56 am

The Silver raindrops
(PRP between Sevati, Ausi'taariq, and Vulcan)

Kireiryuu
A cool breeze ruffled Sevati's fur as her lime green eyes watched the rolling waves. Every time the tide came in, it washed up against her feet. It was cool to the touch, and quite envigorating at the very least. She couldn't help but enjoy the ocean, it definitely felt like home here. The past seemed to blur together in her mind as had all put that aside. Things were much better here, much more enjoyable. Plus, she couldn't help but be happier here. She had Ravi! Ah, Ravi. His name made her cheeks feel hot as she couldn't help but blush. It seemed like so long ago that they had confessed, but it stilled burned in her mind. Her tail flicked gently as she wondered about her sister and how she was doing. She hadn't seen her father or sister in quite some time and therefore, she was beginning to wonder how they were faring.

Tablue
Ausi had been so very stressed out. She was trying to mother her cubs while constantly fighting with Fedha. Her world was falling apart. She had left the ocean for a while to find herself and along the way came across something very strange. A brother.

What the hell, she didn’t understand. How could she have a brother… one that her father didn’t know about? Well, that’s what this male said when she started to talk to him, maybe it was fate? Fate always played a big role in her life, she believed.

She didn’t like him at all though; he was an a** for sure. It was like dealing with a stronger Fedha. A soft sigh passed her muzzle as she eyed behind her with a dark glare. He was following her back home to see Akamu, to see if this boy really was kin. He looked like it… and smelt like it too

But that could have been the smell of disaster. She wasn’t sure at this time.

Parting her jaws, Ausi spoke out.

“Hurry up now, we are almost home.”

The male didn’t say anything to her at first; he just followed with a bitter look upon his muzzle. He had her eyes… that’s what first attracted her to him and him to her.

Perhaps it was fate.

It had to be, because just then Sevti came into view, her lovely sister! Ausi almost squeaked as she took off into a mad dash toward her, calling out.

”Sister!”

Vulcan quickly followed behind her, unaware of what was going on.

Kireiryuu
Just before Sevati was going to jump into the water to play with the waves, a voice called out to her. A familiar voice at that. Curious and quite surprised, she turned around to see her sister coming in her direction. What a sight for sore eyes! She couldn't help but flick her tail slightly as a smile slowly grew on her face. It was so nice to see Ausi once again! Her bright green eyes shown happily, "Ausi!"

Though, it wasn't too much longer after that did she notice a figure not too much farther away from her sister. It was a male, a red male to be exact. She was curious, what was going on now?

Tablue
“Sister.”

She smiled with a soft nuzzle before moving her head back some. Her blue eyes narrowed onto the male as she softly spoke into her sister’s ear.

“He says he is kin, Sev. He says he is related to you and I by blood. He says father, our father is also his father.”

She couldn’t believe it herself. It was like she didn’t know her father at all. Her ears pushed back as she frowned at him and moved next to her sister. Side by side like night and day. His blur eyes narrowed as he chuckled and called out.

“So, am I the only son my father bore? You two females his only other offspring?”

He seemed so smug when he spoke. He looked like Akamu with Ausi’s eye color, and bore faint hints of white along his body. He looked very similar to them, indeed.

Kireiryuu
Returning her sister's nuzzle, Sevati couldn't help but feel elated at this sudden visit. Though, as she heard her sister's words she felt something cold wash over her. A brother? By their own father? But how! Ears flatten slightly as she looked over the male once more as he spoke.

He had the dark red color, but then again, he could have just been related to another Firekin. Ravi was a dark red color, but wasn't related to their family. Perhaps it was just a misunderstanding? Her green eyes looked back to her sister with a questioning gaze, "A brother? That can't be!" No! It didn't make sense to her! Her father loved their mother very much. It was just her and her two sisters. They couldn't have had a brother. She turned to the male as she replied, "My dad didn't have any sons, just me and my sisters."

Tablue
Ausi stood still as she thought for a moment before nodding.

“You, give me your name now. You said once we got here you’d tell me your name and how you know my father’s name.”

She hissed somewhat now. She didn’t like it when her sister was upset, she was sweet heart, the sweetest lioness in the whole family and she, out of all else should never have felt unhappiness, ever.

“My name is Vulcan.”

He spoke out bitterly, his sly smirk twisting at the sides of his lips as he gazed upon the two people darkly.

“And my mother gave me my father’s name before she passed away many years ago, but I could never have forgotten it, I vowed to find him someday, to find out why he left me and my mother. Why he left the firekin.”

Kireiryuu
The male made Sevati feel very unease. His look was piercing, and she didn't like it at all. This was supposed to be a joyous occassion, she got to see her sister but instead she was here with this male claiming to be her brother. She looked to her sister, hoping to feel reassured by her being here. This was just not going the way she wanted it to go.

She heard Vulcan's words, but had a hard time believing it. She just couldn't comprehend why her father, her loving father, would do what the male is claiming he did. "My father left the Firekin because he hated it there. The Firekin are cruel, heartless lions and my father didn't like the way things were there."

Her father had told her that, and it seemed like so long ago. Back when they were living in the Mistweaver pride. Back when things seemed so simple and uncomplicated.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:40 pm

Time Marches On
(PRP between Alula and Siltim)

Alula
The sun was far across the sky, starting to set upon the western horizon. A black cheetah stood still, dark eyes gazing forward. Alula was looking for something, or rather, someone. She hasn't seen Siltim in quite a while. The last time she had visited her father, she had heard that the green male had found a mate. She wanted to know if this little tidbit was true and if so, to congradulate him! Her tail flicked slightly before she caught his familiar scent. It seemed like only yesterday when she was small and being watched by Siltim. A sly grin grew on her maw as she set off in an easy lope towards the family den.

Siltim
After obtaining a meal for the family, Siltim was taking this time to head to the watering hole. He walked over there quietly before bending his neck down to lap up some water. It was nice and cool. His tail flicked slightly from side to side as his lime green eyes gazed forward. Life was pleasant and enjoyable now. He had a loving mate, she was someone who he liked to play with. Even though things were going well for him, he had lost quite a few of his siblings. Quite a number of them have upped and left the family. There were very few of his siblings left. Even so, he spent plenty of times with his nephew too.

Alula
As the black cheetah stalked after the scent, Alula had started to slow her pace as she could smell his scent getting stronger. As the sun was setting, it was looking good in her favor. She could blend in with the nighttime rather easily. She lowered herself closer to the ground as she caught his figure not too far off in the distance.

A sly grin slowly grew on her maw as she stopped short. Now, she made sure that she was downwind so that he wouldn't catch her scent. She would creep forward and then stop until she was within pouncing distance. Standing stalk still, she waited till he wasn't looking to pounce on him. With a wide smile, she called out, "SILTIM!"

Siltim
Quite lost in thought, Siltim was completely unaware of his stalker and what was in store for him. Just as he was going to head back to the den, he was attacked. Surprised and shocked, he was about to tackle his attacker until he heard her voice. Alula? His lime green eyes settled on the cheetah's form before he nuzzled her affectionate. "Alula! It's been too long since I last saw you!" He stood up and shook himself.

His tail flicked slightly, helping to show his happiness. He hadn't seen the female since she had decided to go off on her own. He knew she still came every once and a while to visit her father. "How have you been faring?"

Alula
She rolled off the male and wagged her tail. Alula's dark eyes twinkled brightly, glad to see his mane had fully grown out since she last saw him. He had grown into a handsome adult, just as she had grown up as well. A soft giggle escaped her maw before she went to reply to his question, "I have been well. I've ran into so many new individuals, and even made a few friends." She paused before tilting her head, "How have you been?"

She winked playfully before adding, "I've heard quite the news from my father the other day, is it true that you've found a mate, Siltim?"

Siltim
Ears pricked forward as Siltim listened to her reply. He was glad to hear that she was doing well, and even proud of her that she had started to make friends. "I'm glad to hear that, Alula! It's been some time since I saw you leave, but it's great to see that you're making friends outside of your family." He flicked his tail slightly as pawed at her playfully, "You've just grown up nicely, I'm proud to know that I played a major part in helping to raise you too!"

At her question, he couldn't help but blush. Ah, so his mother had told Yaten afterall. He gave her a cheeky smile, "Well, the information you heard is correct. I have found a mate, her name is Chu'mana and she's very lovely. She's a nice shade of green, goes rather nicely with my own and is currently living with us."

Alula
A soft squeal escaped the female as Alula listened to his words. That was quite a shock, to say the least. She had thought he would have denied the statement rather than confirm it. But, she was happy for him. He found a mate, someone to love and cherish! She'd have to meet this female sometime. But then, the name rung a bell. The green female lioness from back when she was a cub? Oh man! This was great, "Oh Chu'mana! I remember her! I'm so glad to hear that!"

She winked playfully, "Any little cubs running around yet or are we too early in the relationship?"

Siltim
At her words, Siltim couldn't help but feel flustered and blush. With his face slightly heated, he could only be glad that the sun was setting and could slightly help to hide his blush. At her question, he shook his head, "Oh no, it's too early for that. Chu'mana has just recently joined the pride and is still settling in to this new lifestyle. She's not used to being in a family and pride such as this, so I'd like to wait till she's comfortable to talk about starting a family. I'm definitely going to look forward to that."

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her, "But, that's enough about my love life, what about yourself? Any special male in your life, Alula?"

Alula
The ebony cheetah couldn't wait to meet any of Siltim's future cubs. Alula definitely knew that they'd be a handful just like himself, that was for sure. Oh yes, she had heard plenty of stories from his mother when she was younger and being watched by her instead of Siltim. She shook her head in response, "Oh no, there's no special male for me yet," She paused before continuing, "Though, I can't say that I'm actively looking. I'd rather just let things happen as they should than go out and look for every male that goes past me and ask them if they're the one for me."

She smiled at Siltim, "Though, my father really wants me to settle down and start a family. As I keep on telling him, it'll happen when it happens. I just want to go with the flow."

Siltim
He was a bit surprised by Alula's words, he would have thought that she would have found a male by now. But, Siltim wouldn't want her to rush into things either. With a smile, "I completely understand what you are saying. Things like these, it is much better to let them unfold themselves rather than us forcing things to happen. Though, when that happens, I wouldn't mind meeting the said male. I'd just like to make sure that you have made a good decision." He winked to her playfully, trying to sound like her father but failing miserably.

"I am just glad that you are doing well on your own. It's been a bit lonely here without you, but now I have another charge to watch over. My eldest sister not too recently had a litter and now I have two nieces and two nephews. They keep me busy and help to practice for when I do have my own family."

Alula
She purred softly, meeting like these made Alula happy for her family. Siltim was definitely an older brother to her and she adored him dearly. She was surprised to hear that his sister had cubs, but was happy about it. The sun had completely set below the horizon and the stars were twinkling above them. "That's wonderful news! I hope to see everyone while I am here visiting." She nudged Siltim with a grin, "I guess it should be time for us to head back to the den to sleep, we can't be up all night now!" She flicked her tail playfully before turning to head back to the den to get some rest.

Siltim
It was getting late and he didn't want his family and mate to worry about where he had ran off to. With a smile, he followed after Alula, glad to have seen her after so long. "I think you're right. We shall have to put some time aside to spend tomorrow or before you head on out again!" He yawned slightly before going into the den and curling up against his mate to fall asleep.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:36 pm

The Rose and the Butterfly
(PRP between Sevati/Alula)

Alula
While Alula and Kru were getting ever so close to the beach, the ebony cheetah could tell by the changes. The scenery was getting quite sandy, and the air had a different smell to it. When she had first started smelling the air, she couldn't help but sneeze a couple of times. It wasn't until she had gotten used to the smell did she find it rubbing off on her. There was just something about it that made her smile. Perhaps, it was the company she was with. More and more, she could feel herself slowly be drawn to Kru. She forgot at times that he was a leopard and not of her species, that's how comfortable she was with him.

Sevati
The white lioness had taken to wandering the borders of the Bahari'mtoto pride. Sevati was curious, there was so much to do here, so many others to meet! Her lime green eyes gazed to and fro, looking for anything out of the ordinary. She had snuck away from Ravi as he was on duty with Kota at the moment, learning how to be a guard and someone useful to the pride. She, on the other hand, just wanted to get better adjusted with her surroundings and thus, traveled just a tad bit from the beach. She made sure to be quite as she walked from the dunes towards the inland.

Alula
After walking some distance, Alula worried about straying too far from Kru but she knew he was off on his own at the moment as well. She would be alright, she could fend for herself if the need arose. Though, she had never heard of predators all the way out here but it's never too safe to put your guard completely down. Ears had perked up quietly as she picked up on a strange scent. Curious as to what it might be, she was alert as she traveled forward. Making sure she was ready to flee at any given moment, she was on edge as she traveled forward.

Sevati
Unware that she would soon have a visitor, Sevati continued walking in the direction she was heading. While she had no destination in mind, she just let her paws do the walking as she looked at everything, taking it all in. Her tail flicked slightly, from side to side to help show her curiosity. It was sometimes hard for her to realize that she was an adult afterall! She was definitely a cub at heart. It didn't take her long to pick up on an unfamiliar scent. There was someone else around that she could run into! Not at all thinking that they could be aggressive or out to harm others.

Alula
Not too far off in the distance, Alula's dark eyes landed on a pale figure. By the looks of it, it appeared to be a female lioness and alone, as far as she could tell. There was nothing about her posture that made the lioness seem aggressive, but looks can be deceiving afterall! She was alert as she got closer, not before she decided to let her presence be known to the lioness. Perhaps she was invading in the other's territory, and if that was the case then she would leave. "Hello!"

Sevati
A voice called out, an unfamiliar voice that Sevati did not recognize. Her lime green eyes looked forward and then spotted a dark figure not too far off in the distance. The figure was lithe and tall, surely it wasn't a lion. Perhaps it was a cheetah? She had heard about those from her father, but she's never met one face-to-face before. With the greetings, the white lioness couldn't help but smile happily. Well, it didn't seem that this cheetah was out to get her. Returning the gesture, "Hello!"

As she got closer, she couldn't help but to admire the beautiful markings on the cheetah. It almost appeared as if she had butterfly wings on her back, something very unique. She was curious as to why the cheetah was so far from the main land and out here near the ocean, "Are you from around here?"

Alula
As the lioness had come closer, Alula couldn't help but notice how small the lioness actually was. The white lioness was definitely a bit on the short size, perhaps one of the smallest lionesses she's encountered so far. With a small smile, she shook her head at the other's question. "Oh no, I'm actually traveling to the ocean with my companion. We wanted to go on an adventure and he had mentioned going to the ocean," She paused before looking at the white lioness, she quite liked her eye color. It reminded her a lot of Siltim's eyes, she missed Siltim. She would have to visit him some time later, once she got around to seeing him again.

"I am not intruding, am I?" She questioned thoughtfully before introducing herself, "I'm Alula."

Sevati
Alula. What a unique name, but then again, many said that about her name as well. Sevati couldn't help but to smile warmly back at the ebony cheetah. At the questions, she shook her head. "Right where we are, no you're not intruding, but if you were to travel just a bit southeast and towards the ocean, you'd be running into the Bahari'mtoto Pride. That is where my mate and I reside." Calling Ravi her mate still made her feel warm, it was a nice gesture to do about someone she cared deeply for.

As the other introduced herself, she only felt it was fair to give her name as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alula. I'm Sevati." She smiled before continuing, "Oh! So this is your first time to the ocean? Then you'll be in for a real treat, there's nothing quite like playing in the waves or seeing the sun rise above the ocean. But, one thing you must remember is that while the ocean might be look like a huge lake, it's not water you can drink from. The salt in the ocean will make you thirstier than when you started drinking."

Alula
Very much pleased with these turn of events, Alula couldn't help but feel fortunate! Not only had she not stumbled into a lion's pride, but she had just chanced a meeting with a lioness who lived here and was giving her advice! Now, what were the odds! She nodded her head brieftly, taking everything she said. She'd have to remember to tell Kru all about this. That they couldn't drink the ocean water, it wasn't good for them. "Thanks for the advice, Sevati!"

It wasn't until she looked at the sky did she notice how late it was getting. Kru would definitely be wondering where she had ran off to. With a grateful smile, she bowed her head to the lioness. "I'm sorry to make this meeting short, but I should be getting back to my companion before he starts to worry! I hope we see each other again!" And with that, she turned and loped back in the direction of which she had came from.

Sevati
Sevati could see the dedication and affection the cheetah had for her companion. Clearly, this was someone that Alula cared for deeply. With a warm smile, she hoped to see the cheetah again. It was always nice to meet others, even if they were of different species, "Take care, Alula!" She called out before turning around to head back towards the beach to have some fun in the waves.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 pm

Kireiryuu
First Encounter
(PRP: Yaten & Satinka)

Kireiryuu
Wandering quietly through the grasslands, the ebony cheetah had left his lion friends in search of some food. It had been a few days since his last meal and he had met an interesting creature, a small doe by the name of Chepi. Yaten's chocolate eyes darted left and right, but he didn't see any prey in sight. He gave a small sigh and continued onward.

Ja-aku Kitsune
A tall light figure was walking through the lands, her head held high as the misty colored eyes searched beyond. One was a green, the other a faint blue. They both darted about in a search of somthing to do or at least something that could appeal her boredom. Her paw was set on a strain of grass as she mewed lightly an d grinned. Satinka was her name, she was new to these lands in which inhabbited some of the most strangest creatures. Walking in a circle, her ivory tail flicked back and forth as she muttered, "No one is around, are these lands dead?"

Kireiryuu
As the ebony cheetah continued onward through the grasslands, the grass was starting to become stalkier and less lush, a sure sign that he was coming to the savannah. Yaten glanced up as he caught on to a scent. It smelled slightly familiar, one of his own kind! Perhaps he'll get to meet another cheetah, for he's only met one other this far. He took his steps carefully, on the look-out for the other cheetah.

Ja-aku Kitsune
With a light hop, she swished her tail to the side, her face looking onwards at the horizon. The lands were beautiful here, the grass so green and the earth so splendid in a majestic light. Her face was edged at the sights, the colrs trimmed around her eyes forming a design similar to a mask. Her eyes penetrated through the unknown land. Then she edged towards a barren part in the grass, and lay upon it. Satinka's eyes looked out beyond, in a still form, her figure almost enchanted.

Kireiryuu
Chocolate eyes landed on a pale figure in the distance. Blinking once, twice the figure was still there. Yaten wasn't dreaming afterall. It appeared to be another cheetah! Cautious, he wasn't sure how this new cheetah was and decided to be safe than sorry. With a few tentative steps, he took towards the other before stopping. Calling out, "Hello!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Glancing upwards, Satinka gasped at the sudden call. Her eyes had widened as she fell back. The feelign of fright, oh how it irked at her. Noticing this was one of her kind she cooled down and sat up. The look was to him as her mouth formed a faint smile, with a tint of mischief. She rose a brow, arching her legs as she started to make her way to this other cheetah. "Hello to you as well."

Kireiryuu
It was then that Yaten noticed the strange markings of this female cheetah. This new cheetah held oddcolors on her pelt, but it was nothing unusual, considering his best friends were that of a green lion family. He heard the reply and felt a smile grow on his features. Well, at least this one seemed friendly enough. It was nice to come into contact with others of his own kind. "It's nice to see I'm not the only cheetah left out here." He gave a small laugh as he took a few steps towards the decorated female. "I'm Yaten, and who might you be?"

Ja-aku Kitsune
The cheetah gazed at the other, her eyes dawned over his being with an intent form of curiousity. Her muzzle curled showing a happy look, Satinka loved to smile. She found it a way of who she was. Placing a paw on the patch of empty grass, her tail stopped moving as she lowered her head in a form of respect. "Yes, I though so as well. It is barren out in these lands." A small chuckle escaped ehr throat as she tilted her head childishly. "My name is Satinka, thank you. Yaten, eh? What an intrestign name I must state."

Kireiryuu
As the female spoke, Yaten took note of the markings around her face. They were quite interesting to say the least. His tail flicked from side to side, feeling a bit smaller than the female. She must be an adult, he gathered, as he had just a bit longer till he was full grown himself. He nodded slightly, "Ah yes, those are the rogue lands in which very few dwell. I've come to find that you'll tend to see more and more when you get closer to pride territories." He dipped his head in respect as well, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Satinka. As for my name, I think it does suit me or else my mother wouldn't have chose it for me." He gave her a goofy smile.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Grinning lightly, she looked about. So they were near the Pride territories. How strange it felt to be new around here, that often bugged her a bit. Though now she found someone she could talk to. He seemed kind, and sweet as she looked over him. His ebony pelt attracted her eyes, dark colors verse light. The strange contrast, light and dark. Satinka edged nearer as she gazed at his chocolate eyes. "Peculiar." She spoke and felt her head a bit above his, her muzzle near his ear as she looked at the auburn eyes. "Yes, it would seem to fit you, oh dark child of the night." A lopsided grin arose from her straight expression.

Kireiryuu
If Yaten could be seen blushing from embarassment and nervousness, he'd be bright red by now. This was one of those times where he thanked his dark coat. As he could feel the female's breath close to his head, he shuddered slightly and took a few steps back to give him some space. It's been too long since he's interacted with his own kind that he's a bit shy and nervous about it all. It was then, while looking at her, that he noticed her two different color eyes. "You have two different color eyes, I've never seen that before."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Seeing Yaten move, she felt a bit of tension and the shudders he made, only made her smile even more. Yes, she was like a small girl cub who has infatuations with a boy and teases them till they make a fool of themselves by perhaps stuttering or though she foudn that cute, or enchanting her as well. A glint in her eyes were shone as she heard him speak, drawing her muzzle back she nodded and looked down. "Strange for you to notice. Many consider it a mark of nature's beauty, but others think likewise. It helps me to remember my left from right though." A jolt of laughter escaped her as she shook her head.

Kireiryuu
Yaten wasn't sure whether to laugh or just stare, but he chose the former and gave a soft laugh. He flicked his tail a few times, "It does make you stand out, among other things." He paused slightly and glanced at their surroundings. It appears that she is alone. Venturing on a whim, "Are you alone, per chance? Would you like to accompany me back to my home? I have a bunch of friends there that might like to meet you." He stopped suddenly and turned his head a bit before mumbling, "Sorry if I seem so forward, I haven't been around our kind for so long...I don't mean to pressure you or anything of that kind." He turned and took a few tentative steps towards the Pridelands and glanced back, wondering if she was going to follow or not.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Turning to a halt, she eyed the ebony cheetah. Her minty green eye and salty blue gazed over him as he spoke and headed to the Pridelands. Her grin grew larger as she padded off behind him, her smile almost to large as she nudged him and let out a cheerful hint of affection. "Foward? Trust me, I am not one to be affraid of comments and how they ar endured as others, I am quite I would say practical? No that is not it. Well I don't know what I am." She sighed and let her paw rest on a pebble, kicking it with her paw and sent it flying. "I would love to meet your friends! It is quite alright. I am new and need to see other lands. Thank you Yaten. You are very kind." She kept another thought that might make him quiver locked in her thoughts as they headed to the near territory.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Kireiryuu
A little fun here and there
(PRP from MSN messenger: Ma'isah, Siltim, Yaten & Satinka)

Kireiryuu
Lush, green grass was everywhere as Siltim was leading the group towards one of his favorite places. A place that Shimah had showed him not too long ago. He had a wide grin on his face as she snuck a glance towards Ma'isah, and then towards the two cheetahs behind him. This is going to be interesting!

The ebony cheetah was following close behind the green cub, chocolate eyes were intent on this little guy. Siltim was known as being a trickster, that much he knew of. His gaze then shifted towards Ma'isah, checking on either of them, wondering if they were conspiracing up a plan. Lastly, his gaze settled on Satinka, who was close by him. He gave her a small smile.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Watching the other's, her eyes lay on them as if trying to read their thoughts, but lastly that she gave up that strange thought and looked to her side. There her gaze was caught by Yaten's and she smiled wickedly before edging near him. Her to his height. With a laugh she murmured. "My my, aren't we tall, dark, and handsome".

The youg cub bounced up and down besides her brother as she placed her head high in the air, smelling th lush grass. Emerald eyes turned to Satinka and Yaten as she drew closer to her brother. "Oh my, what are they doing?!" She snickered and watched secretivly.

Kireiryuu
His tail flicked slightly against his sister as Siltim continued walking forward. His lime green eyes rolled slightly at his sister's remark and called out, "Come on, you slow pokes! At this rate, we'll never get to where I want to go!" To his sister, he snorted loudly, "Who knows!"

The ebony cheetah could feel Satinka drawing closer to him and he stumbled slightly. Yaten coughed nervously as his tail flicked, this was all rather embarassing! "I..um...grew?" To the two cubs, he narrowed his eyes at them, as if to say 'Be quiet!'

Ja-aku Kitsune
Her eyes fluttered like small butterflies wings a new. A glint of ivory shone on her teeth as they cracked into a wide smile and she nuzzled her head towards his neck and purred lightly. "Yes, you did didn't you! How splendid." Her voice was allure as she spoke. "Now, looky here. You have a white snip on your muzzle!" She nudged her muzzle foward examining it. She loved to cause him to blush or watch him stumble, it was adorable and dashing in a way.

Looking at her brother she rolled her eyes and eyed the two behind them. Seeing Yaten's look she gave a little growl and turned to her brother. "Aren't they lovey dovey." She laughed and nudged him. "So where we going?"

Kireiryuu
Feeling the glare from the cheetah, the little green cub snapped his tail in the air. Turning towards his sister, Siltim grinned widely, "Oh, I'm not telling you!" He said in a sing-sung voice while shaking his head, "I don't know about lovey-dovey just yet..."

Ears turned slightly as Satinka spoke before he stumbled once more. Yaten was being nuzzled by Satinka! He could feel heat rising towards his face, and thanked his black fur that showed nothing. Coughing slightly, he replied, "On my muzzle? I thought I had a white star on my forehead?" He glanced at the two cubs, "I'll get you two, just you wait and see!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Eyeing him she smiled as she saw him stumble again. Her paws moved swiftly as if she had been on this land far to long, her long feminine strides were placed on the grass. Hearing him speak she grinned, her canines piercing more then the others. "Oh, I am truely sorry. I thought,"She pasued as Satinka edged near again and breathed on his nose then grinned. "it was on your muzzle. But I see I was wrong. Do forgive little ole' me." Her eyes fell on the two cubs and she grinned before edging away again and she tilted her head to Siltim. "So, what lands have the two of you ventured through?"

Little paws kicked up dirt as she wandered alongside her brother and giggled. "Yes, I sppose so. But Yaten seems embaressed or shocked!" Sticking out her tounge she listened to him speak to them and nodded. "Sure you will there Yaten, I don't think so." Her challenge was full of her hyper voice. Turning her heel she headed along her brother and heard a question from Satinka. "Well many places...uh...out of the territory?" Truth be told, Ma'isah was not good with directions.

Kireiryuu
The little green cub puffed out his chest proudly as he replied to Satinka, "We went exploring in the grasslands. That's where we met up with Yaten for the first time!" Siltim had a good memory, that he was happy about. Ah! They were close! He started running towards the area and landed with a splash. They were at a small stream that ran into the large waterhole a few ways down. He loved the stream, and thought it was rather pretty. "We're here!"

A smile grew on his features as the ebony cheetah smiled. "It's quite alright, an honest mistake, Satinka." Yaten felt a chill go down his spine at such close contact. He wasn't used to it, this was all new to him. Chocolate eyes widen as he saw where they were being led to...the stream! He chuckled, "A water fight is what you'll get, Siltim!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
The thin muzzle of the white cheet was a straight face as she neared the water. Her head titled as she padded off to Siltim and Ma'isah and then lunged her body in the water, letting it splash on the two. "Let the water fight begin!"

At one second, water hurled over her minty body as she became soaked. Green fur covered over emerald eyes as Ma'isah quickly shook her coat dry and looked over her shoulder then screamed, "CHARGE!" Her little body pounded on the streams waters and a wave flew behind her. Giggling she splashed at SIltim, Yaten, and Satinka.

Kireiryuu
As he was in the water and dripping wet, Siltim laughed happily. As Satinka splashed in the stream with them, his lime green eyes lit up as he ran around, trying to get everyone wet. "You'll never catch me!" He chanted a few times before falling down after running into Yaten's leg.

Walking into the water, the ebony cheetah had a smile on his features as Yaten flicked his tail. He attempted to splash Ma'isah and Satinka with some water. Have to get those two first, he was saving the little trickster for last. But, luck was apparently on his side as Siltim ran into his leg. Grinning, he lowered his head and picked up Siltim by the scruff, "Now, I can have some fun."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Seeing the small green lion crash into Yaten, she couldn't help but laugh. Satinka eyed Ma'isah and splashed her lightly before poking her with a paw and laughing. "Want to learn how to scare someone?" Her voice was tricky as she spoke in a strange way. Looking to her side she eyed Siltim and Yaten before grinning mishcieviously.

Feeling water splash her face again, the little green critter giggled like her normal childish self and looked to Satinka. "Ooo, yeah! I love to try to scare Siltim!"

Kireiryuu
Feeling himself get picked up, Siltim squirmed and wiggled, "Hey! Let me down!" He thrashed around for a bit, but finally gave up when he realized that Yaten wasn't going to let him down. It was then that he got a better look at Ma'isah and Satinka. They seemed to be whispering with one another and pointed this out to Yaten.

With the squirming cub in his mouth, he was quite pleased with himself. Yaten flicked his tail as he was dripping wet like the rest of the group. While his attention was all on the cub, it was then diverted as Siltim motioned to the two females. His chocolate eyes narrowed a bit as he looked at them, they were up to no good!

Ja-aku Kitsune
Blinking she chuckled and tilted her head like a child, immitating Ma'isah. Flicking her long tail in the water she caught the guys gaze and gave a devious grin. "Well well well. Why do two studs have their gazes on us? I have no idea, what about you Ma;isah?"

A little body was seen racing around the water as she was then giggling. "I dunno Satinka." Emerald eyes were cast on Yaten and then Siltim as she tilted her head and dove in the water. Swimming under bubbles followed where she swam, and out of the blue she popped uo roaring at the two.

Kireiryuu
Lime green eyes were kept on his sister, he knew her well enough to know that she had something planned for them. His eyes narrowed as she went underneath the water and popped out roaring. As Yaten jumped, this was his chance to be free. Landing in the water, he charged for his sister and pinned her down.

Now, Yaten wasn't expecting anything like that! He was startled to say the least. He jumepd back and let go of his hold on Siltim before flopping into the water. It was then that it dawned on him that Ma'isah had scared him! What a fool he must of looked like. Embarassed at himself, he slowly got up while the two siblings played with another, "That was...unexpected."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Purring softly, her tone changed to a high pitched squeal of laughter as she saw Siltim pin Ma'isah and then Yaten fall in the water. Ah, how splendid her plan was. Swimming to shore she eyed YAten and hid her laughter. "So my plans truely do work? Being able to scare one." Her eyes were on his choclate ones as she turned to look at the two cubs and smiled lightly.

At one moment to another, she fell back in the water from her brother's pin. Kicking up at him she laughed and squeaked as her paw hit his side and she swam up then eyed him with a mysterious gaze. "Hmmm. Challenege?" Bowing her head she gave a fierce showing of her fangs.

Kireiryuu
As he was kicked off easily, Siltim felt his pride bruised by his older sister. It was one of these times where he truly felt small and weak. He couldn't even pin down his older sister without her beating him up! He got up and sulked to the shore, throwing her a sour look. He was the runt of the litter and nothing changed that, and besides, all males have big egos anyway.

Chocolate eyes blinked as he watched Siltim be kicked off. Oh, this wouldn't end all that pleasant, Yaten knew. Getting up and shaking his fur a bit, the ebony cheetah went over to pick up Siltim and take him to shore. "That's no way to act, Siltim. This is supposed to be a friendly game." He let out a small sigh.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Blinnking she waited and gulped as she saw Siltim get up and go to shore. Wondering why the random outburst she didn't question, but only looked to Siltim kindly and asked, "You alright dear?" THe white cheetah felt her pelt in the pure water of the stream as it ran through each hair on her fine coat.

Eyeing her brother she looked downward and sighed. Her eyes were cast to her paws in the strange obscure water. How has she hurt him? Did she make him feel weak. This bother Ma'isah. Her breath was light as she placed her muzzle on the water and had a saddened look on her emotions. She had made her brother upset, poor Siltim. What a poor job she was doign at being a good older sister.

Kireiryuu
As Satinka asked how he was, Siltim leapt to his feet and puffed out his chest. He felt hurt, "I am not small!" And with that exclamation, he turned and ran back towards the den, not looking back at his sister or the two cheetahs.

Chocolate eyes followed the fleeting movements of Siltim as Yaten shook his head. Turning to Satinka, he gave her a weak smile. "Siltim has a small-complexion. Since he is the runt of the litter and when he gets upset, it's usually because he's blaming himself on being the smallest and the weakest." He turned and walked closer to Ma'isah before bending down to give her a nuzzle, "Don't worry about your brother, he just needs to blow off some steam. You know how much energy he has to burn...he'll be back to his old self in no time. A few minutes alone might do him some good." He glanced between Satinka and Ma'isah, wondering if they wanted to go rest underneath the trees or not.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Looking at the spunky lime colored cub, she felt her heart heave. Satinka had made him think he was small in weak , that was something she did not want him to think. Suprisingly, Satinka was the runt of her family, the last born, Letting her gaze fall over Yaten she nudged at Ma'isah and let out a kind saying. "Let him cool down, Yaten it right. WHy don't we rest on the grass for a bit. Yaten should we go after him, will he be alright?"

Shifting her feet to the shore, the young cub felt Yaten give her a nuzzle, and she smiled. He cheered her up a lot, whenever she was down or not in the mood of even thinking of her issue. Listening she wanted to run after her brother but knew it would cause more trouble, Instead she waited and worried, she hurt him.

Kireiryuu
Getting up, he shook most of the water off of his fur, making it quite poofy. Yaten gave Ma'isah a smile before lying down on a tree nearby the stream. He curled his tail around himself as his chocolate eyes looked at Satinka and smiled slowly. "Come on. Let's relax and enjoy the rest of the afternoon." To Satinka, "He'll be alright. He's more than likely going back towards his family's den."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Listing she still felt horrible. Letting her body give, she edged near a tree and lay her body besdies it. The minty green eye of hers fel on Yaten as his coat was poofy now. "Hehehe....hhehehe.." she giggled and pointed at his ebony fur. "Ma'isah, look at Yaten. He is a pudge ball of poof!"

The small sister edged to the tree as well and curled up besides YAten before she laughed. He looked like a giant thing of fluff. "Its a good look for you Yaten!" Her eyes fell on Satinka and back to her dear friend. Was this what Mama called flirting? She had now clue but smiled at it anyways, feeling the cool breeze on her soaked coat.

Kireiryuu
Chocolate eyes blinked before Yaten flicked his tail, gently hitting Satinka who was close by. "Hey! No picking on me now!" He smiled before bending down to n** at Ma'isah's ear softly, "You too! Lets go and have fun!" And with that, he laughed some more before settling down with his friends for a good afternoon.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Kireiryuu
Dusk
(PRP between Satinka & Yaten)

Ja-aku Kitsune
Walking through the grasslands, a sleek white cheetah had been perched on a stone rock. Paws lay restlessly on the edge as she rolled on her side and yawned. Satinka was not tired, but bored. It had been a few days since she saw Siltim, Ma'isah, and /him/. The ebony cheetah, Yaten. Grinning she licked at her paw and let her two diffeent colored eyes peer out beyond the horizon, into the sunset. A beautiful day it was, and would be.

Kireiryuu
Resting underneath the tree, chocolate eyes were focused on the setting sun. It was pretty the way the colors made their way across the sky before dying into the darkness of nice. Yaten flicked his tail slightly as he was enjoying himself. It was nice to have company, and he loved it here with his new friends in the Pridelands. Though, it made it even better to see that there were other cheetahs around other than himself.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Resting on the rock, she sighed and pawed at the empty air, her mind was befawled in thoughts and she looked down briefly. SHe had missed those three, after they returned to the Pridelands. Turning over to her other side she began to groom her ivory coat, the colors seemed enchanting in the lights that dawned down like a cascade of auroras. Ears perked foward as she edged to the tip of the rock and lunged into the grass, her white coat purely seen.

Kireiryuu
As the sun just set below the horizon, this was the time where all the pinks and purples and reds would slowly leave the sky. Yaten loved this time of day as it best suited him. The night time was when he felt most alive and more akin to his surroundings. Afterall, his mother did name him after the light of the night sky. His tail flicked back and forth before his chocolate eyes scanned the area. While it was normally peaceful in the Pridelands, it was never this quiet...

Ja-aku Kitsune
Turning her head around swiftly she neared a watering hole and sipped the liquid. It quenched her thirst but the hunger remained. For the past days, she could not get those two cubs and mostly, no especially Yaten out of her head. Dipping her muzzle in the cool water, it soaked her fur as she cooed and relaxed. Satinka's muscles had been aching from her travels over the grasslands and the land formations along with the place. It always held her attention more attentivly then anywhere else she had been in her life.

Kireiryuu
A sound caught his attention as Yaten turned to scan the area. Someone else was about, but who was it? It couldn't be the cubs since they were supposed to be in bed by now. Unless...Siltim snuck out again to find him. He couldn't help but smile at the cub's energy. Though, it might just be something else, or it could be...Satinka. That cheetah was a mystery to him. She was very decorated in her markings, nothing he's ever seen before. It was breath-taking and at the same time, he felt slightly nervous around her. Calling out, "Go to bed, Siltim." He figured it would be the cub sneaking around.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Stopping in the grass, a slanted grin appeared on the rather feminine muzzle of Satinka. Turning her head she crouched low in the grass and purred out in a rather soothing tone, "Who ever said I was Siltim.." Racing through the grass, she headed for where the sound was. Her eyes open and proud that he had called out in the night. Now the hunted became the hunter as they say. Slinking through long green shrubs she crouched low and grinned devilishly.

Kireiryuu
A sickening dread washed over Yaten as he heard the reply. It was too feminine and high-pitched to be Siltim. Oh darn, this was a sticky situation. Apparenlty, he was wrong in thinking that it was Siltim, but rather, it was Satinka. He curled his tail close to himself as he was resting underneath the tree. The sky had darken, but her pale body would be easy to spot in the darkness of the night. In a shaking voice, "Sa..Satinka?"

Ja-aku Kitsune
A small chuckle errupted from the cheetah, her tail flicked back and forth as the sky faded to a deep abyss. Her long tail hit a strand of grass as in that moment, she lunged out and tackled Yaten. They flipped over a few times as she nudged him on the ground. "You have been 'Pounced!" She said in a strange and energetic voice. Oh yes, that was why Satinka was able to get along with him and the cubs. She was a ball of energy herself. Her muzzle curled revealing a smile as she gazed down at him. "Hello there Yaten-pie."

Kireiryuu
Feeling something hard against him all of a sudden, knocked the wind out of Yaten. He tumbled a bit before finally grasping his barings. He shakingly got to his feet and stared at Satinka. A bit out of breath, "...Yaten-Pie?" What the heck had she called him? It sounded funny. As he looked at the pale cheetah in front of him, he couldn't help but notice how nice the grass looked or the stars looked, anything that wouldn't have him looking into her two-toned eyes.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Staring into his eyes she blinked and tilted her head letting the smile on her muzzle grow wider. "Yes, my Yaten-pie. Or it could be my Yaten-snoodle. Or Yaten-truffle, Yaten-luff, Yaten-hottcakes...." The list went on as she let him get up, her stance was one of a proud huntress. Turning her head she gazed at him with her two colored orbs and grinned as she edged closer in a flirtacious way. Her walking was sultry with excessive shoulder blade moving, giving her the look of a twitch, but she kept a straight face as her muzzle drew close to his. "Can't look me in the eye, Yaten-pie?"

Kireiryuu
Feeling her draw near, Yaten could feel his breath caught in his throat. What was this cheetah doing to him? He felt like a fool, and mentally yelled at himself for his foolish actions. Those names she was calling him sounded funny and weird to him. "Yo..your Yaten-pie?" He stuttered out before taking a step back. At her question, he slowly raised his eyes to stare at Satinka.

Ja-aku Kitsune
With a light chuckle she nuzzled his neck affectionately and laughed. "Yes, my Yateb-pie. You are just so darned cute, like pie! Though I have never seen pie.." Getting into thought she quickly shook her head and let her crooked grin flutter in her overwhelming happiness. Walking around him in a circle she stared back, "How are my new little cubbeh-buddeh's doing?" She purred lightly and pawed at the grass.

Kireiryuu
At her nuzzle, he could feel the heat rise to his cheeks slightly before Yaten let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. Chocolate eyes looked at the pale beauty in front of him, unsure of what to say, or rather, he was tongue-tied. She thought he was cute? That was a new one. At her question, he quickly responded, "They should be sleeping right now...they normally go to sleep early."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Satinka rested her head on her paws as she lay underneath the tree in the spot where Yaten had been. Stretching out her legs and arms she yawned and blinked before responding. "Oh that is too bad, I miss them. Though last time Siltim stormed off. Has he been okay since then?" She continued to ask questions, the female cheetah had grown attached to the cubs. After all she did long for children of her own. Letting the moon's rays hit her pallid coat she cooed in the warm light.

Kireiryuu
Chocolate eyes watched Satinka lie down and Yaten decided to do the same. Feeling himself relax slightly, he shouldn't be so tensed around his friend. Even though this friend was a female and very beautiful. He blinked at that thought. Where did it come from? He turned to her and replied, "I'm not sure, I haven't seen him since, he should be better from the last time I saw him."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Letting her body roll over she then placed her head on Yaten's side and she sighed as her eyes glanced out beyond. What had he thought of her? She did not know, all she knew was that to him, she could think of him every day and sigh in her dreamlands. "I do hope him and Ma'isah are okay after that little outburst. Cubs are so adorable, it makes me want children even more when I see a family like that. I want to overcome what my family thought of me, to be a good mother. Do you think I could be one?" She shifted her head on his side so Satinka could gazed at his chocolate eyes.

Kireiryuu
With her so near, Yaten could feel his breath get caught in his throat once again. Her touch sent a small chill down his spine, something he's never felt before. He smiled at the thought of cubs, "I'm sure that he's better, it's normal for Siltim to do that. At least it's better than him getting run over by wildebeasts." Remembering their first time out. At her question, he nodded, "Of course, I think you'd make an excellent mother, Satinka." He yawned slightly and rested his head on the ground. "I think it's about time for me to get some sleep, it was a long day, and I'll need some energy for hunting tomororow. Good night, Satinka." He took one last look at her, before closing his eyes to fall asleep, he wanted her to be the last thing he saw.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Kireiryuu
Morning fun
(PRP between Siltim, Satinka, & Ma'isah)

Ja-aku Kitsune
Wandering about the grasslands, the sun was set high over an ancient arch. The Pride Rock. Satinka tilted her head curiously as she entered the pride's territory searching for the two cubs. Yaten had gone off on a hunt that day and insisted for her to spend some quality time with the cubs. Her eyes searched around for the two as she walked around in circles.

Kireiryuu
Lime green eyes blinekd away at the bright sun, pawing the air at feeble attempts to make it less bright. But, all his attempts when without success as Siltim groaned before rolling over. The sun just had to ruin his day by waking him up. He blinked his eyes a few times while glancing around his family's den, looking to see if anyone else was awake before walking out of the den.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Staring about a smal minty colored cub followed her brother and pounced on him before squealing lightly, "Siltim!" Her emerald eyes rested on a shadow to the nort, a cheetah? The figure was too far but she nudged at her brother. "Look! LOOK!"

Kireiryuu
As his sister pounced on him, Siltim pawed at her to get off. "Gerroff!" Pouncing on him like that, one day, he'd pounce on her and she wouldn't forget it! He shook himself before turning his head slightly to where Ma'isah pointed to. Yup, that surely looked like a familiar figure to them. He ran towards the figure, "Satinka?!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Eyes popped open as the female cheetah grinned and nuzzled against Siltim. "Hey there buddy!" She said in her light and spunky voice, her blue and green eyes glanced across to see Ma'isah racing her way towards them.

Ma'isah sighed as she ran after her brother and saw what came into view. Satinka!?! The pretty friend of Yaten was here! Tilting her head she ran after them and bumped into a rock before falling on the ground head first.

Kireiryuu
Feeling Satinka's nuzzle, Siltim purred softly and whisked his tail back and forth. He turned to see his sister make her way over. "I knew she looked familar. Who else could have that white body and strange markings." He turned to Satinka, "Hi! Good to see you again. Yaten's not with you?" Usually the two cheetahs were together, this was odd.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Nodding she smiled at his purrs and brushed her tail on his head in a loving way as she turned to see Ma'isah racing to them and tripped. She nuzzled the other cub as well and looked to Siltim before nodding. "Yea, Yaten-pie decided to go hunting." Her eyes were on the two as she leaned down and lay lower for the time being. "Meaning, would you guys like to go on a little adventure!?" Satinka held enthusiasm in her tone as she tilted her head and looked to the minty cub, then to the lime colored.

Ma'isah smiled happily and bounced up and down as she looked to Siltim then stopped. Yaten-pie? Trying not to laugh she nodded and nudged Satinka. "Adventure! Ooohh I want too! Siltim?!" She turned to her brother with the utmost care.

Kireiryuu
Blinking, did Satinka just call Yaten a strange name...Lime green eyes looked at the cheetah as he puffed out his chest a bit. "What did you just call Yaten?" He took a step towards her, "Is there something going on that we don't know about?" While an adventure sounded fun, questioning Satinka seemed even funner. He winked at his sister before looking back at the cheetah.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Gulping the white cheetah looked down, though her blush read it all. "No-nothing is going on...I mean, we....never mind. Though he would never like me in that way, even if I did him." She chuckled lightly hiding the strain of amusement in her voice.

Ma'isah tried to resist her laughter and she eyed the cheetah. "Siltim, I think she is hiding something." The small cub neared her and giggled happily. "Do you know how we deal with hiders?" She paused and looked at her brother nodding. Was Satinka in love with Yaten, or better yet, was Yaten in love with Satinka?!

Kireiryuu
That blush on those pale, white cheeks were a sure sign of something. Sitlim felt a smile grow wide on his features as he turned to his sister, "Oh yes...we know how to deal with them alright!" His eyes twinkled as he took small, and slow steps towards Satinka. "You are so lying to us. We're not going anywhere till we see you blush and stutter some more!" He stood there, eyes locked on to Satinka's two-toned eyes.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Listening to Siltim, she backed up and hid the other blush rising to her cheeks. Oh darn that stupid Yaten, why couldn't they tease him! "Uhhhh. You see...I...li-like him. But.." She stuttered and saw the two come closer, so she opened her eyes wider and gulped. "I have no...clue how he feels..." Why had she told them that. Quickly she looked to them and gave them a look of trust, "Please don't tell him you guys." Looking down she felt her cheeks growing warmer.

Ma'isah grinned and edged near her brother before looking to Satinka. "Awwww, you like Yaten?!" Her giggle was so childish as she looked to Siltim and cooed. Somehow they must be together, they both deserved it. "I think, if Siltim agrees. We could help..." Eyeign her brother she flicked her tail from the excitement of the current situation.

Kireiryuu
Oh, this was too good to be true! This cheetah liked Yaten! Siltim couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing and Satinka's stuttering was helping to make it all more rewarding. He flicked his tail and tilted his head innocently, "Now, why shouldn't I not tell him? This would be the perfect opportunity for me to tease him!" He glanced at his sister and gave her a lopsided smile. They could use this to their advantage.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Staring to Siltim, Satinka eyed him now with a gaze of vengence and strong head in high stung ways. "If you tell him...I will make sure of something or another..." Satinka was not good at playing evil, so she burst out laughing. Her eyes remained on the two as she shook her head. "Please no, I wouldn't want to see Yaten's reaction..." Her voice quivered as she looked to Ma'isah. "You wouldn't tell him right?"

The minty cub blinked and thought of all of the possibilites before shaking her head. "I woudl love to see his reaction though. Maybe he would blush so hard it could show through his black coat!" Giggling, the smal cub rolled by her brother and waited, her eyes open as well as her ears. Ma'isah was taking great joy to this.

Kireiryuu
The little green cub kept his eye on Satinka. She didn't want him to tell Yaten, now what would she do. Siltim looked to Satinka and gave her a wicked smile. "Oh really? Now, what would you do to keep my mouth shut?" He shut his mouth playfully to tease her, "I just might...slip your secret, by pure accident while around Yaten." Ah, it was fun having some leverage over the adults. He looked to his sister, "Yea, it'd be nice to see his reaction."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Satinka had a sullen face as she felt a bit on her words, woozey. Her eyes landed on Siltim and she noted. "I guess anything...but if you break your promise...you will do as I do for you as you would for me." Her eyes were wide and nervouse. "You guys won't tell right?"

Maisah turned to her brother and chuckled. "Yes we could talk about the sky and say, 'Speaking of skies clouds are white, and you know who else is white Yaten? Satinka!'" The girl cub began to laugh as she tilted her head, copying what she saw Satinka do. "Yes his reaction would be priceless."

Kireiryuu
Ah, this is what he wanted her to say. Siltim chuckeld before glancing up at the sky. In a teasing voice, "Oh yes, aren't those white clouds lovely, Yaten? They kind of match the white stars that go well with the black night sky!" He smiled to Satinka while purring softly. "Alright, but you have to tell him soon. The sooner, the better it'll be for you!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Satinka sulked to the ground beneath the two and nudged at Siltim and placed a paw on Ma'isah. "You see, it is a bit harder then that. Expressing your inner feelings of love is...like openiong your thoughts to the whole world." Satinka lay there with her eyes wide open. She had fallen asleep with him the other night, was that considered a sign of hope, if it was one should she be happy?

The small cub glanced to her brother as she looked to Satinka and sighed. Ma'isah knew nothing of loving another besides her family, Yaten, and Satinka. She did not know how to explain. "If Yaten is your true friend and if by chance he felt differently, he wouldn't laugh at you. Yaten is well...Yaten. And if he did feel the same, that is a matter of time to find out."

Kireiryuu
As Satinka sulked, Siltim placed his paw on her and smiled, "I'm sure you are worrying over nothing. Why do adults always seem like us cubs don't know anything about the world around us?" He huffed slightly, "I've seen Yaten around you, and I'm sure you have some affect on him, as he does to you. Since when did adults become such scaredy cats, anyway?" He taunted before looking to his sister, "I'm sure Yaten likes her, he's always talked about having a family of his own! This could be his chance!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Gulping at the words of family, did these two even know how they were made?! It was so much more complex. Restin her muzzle over her paw, she lifted it to look at them. "You....you think so?" Her voice was filled with joy as she looked to them and knew that her flirty self had made him blush or stutter, but she did not know it was that strong of an effect. "I wonder if he is still hunting.."

Emerald eyes lay fixed on the cheetah as the cub listened to her brother. "I agree. Yaten seems so happy now, when we are home he is not alone." She grinned and listened to her borther and nodded. "Yea! They both want families, it is perfect!"

Kireiryuu
Lime green eyes glanced at Satinka, Siltim knew that look all too well. He got it from his mother all the time, the look of not understanding. He huffed, "You think I don't understand, do you? You think how could a little cub know anything as this complex? Well, we do know a few things!" He turned to his sister and smiled, "Yea! We've never seen baby cheetahs before! It'll be nice to have some playmates." He smiled at the thought before turning to Satinka, "I'm sure he'll be back around sundown, he usually is because he likes to wish us good-night."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Grinning she sat up and nudged them foward, smiling lightly. "Fine, I shall talk to him at sundown. Now then, let us take a little tour to where I have been wandering to lately?" Her voice was calm as she playfully yipped at Siltim's tail and then looked to Ma'isah. "You two are wise for your age, never relase that wisdom. Cherish it, love it, keep it."

Ma'isah looked up slightly confused at the random speak of the wise and smart levels they held. Listening she nodded and looked to Siltim, "Please, can we go now!" She jumped up an down like a ball of fire.

Kireiryuu
Nodding his head, Siltim was pleased with Satinka's response. He knew just the place to take Satinka today! "Come on! I know just the place to go to...it's nice, and I just found it." His lime green eyes twinkled as he looked to his sister, "Of course we can go, 'Isah. You're so impatient!" And with that, he bounded off towards a new place.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Kireiryuu
Getting to know one another
(PRP from PMs: Yaten & Satinka)

Kireiryuu
While traveling quietly, the ebony cheetah was slightly shocked about his sudden luck! Yaten had been yearning for some time to see others of his own kind, and to suddenly meet up with a female was way beyond any of his expectations. He had a gentle smile on his features as he glanced back at his companion. She was very different...exotic might be an appropriate word to describe her. At least he didn't have to feel different about not being a cheetah without spots. Wanting to know a little more about her, "I hope you don't think I'm prying, but I was wondering if I could ask you some questions. Do you have any family? Like parents...siblings, by any chance?"

Ja-aku Kitsune
As they ventured, she lat her eyes on him. The outline on her face was brimming and quite intricate, her eyes never left the male cheetah whom she knew as Yaten. Walking along his side, her stride was powerful yet feminine, in a sort of strength verse the normality of a female. With a grin she tilted her head as it faded. How long had it been since she last saw them? She did not know. "My family. There is not much I can say." She said faintly, her voice was filled with a sort of mellow tone. She then continued, "You see I was brought up in a pack, far out in the wilderness where it would snow and be sunny. Quite a drastic in measurement I would say. My father was a hunter of the pack, a personal friend of the leader not only because he is mated to the leader's sister, my mother." Pausing she rested her eyes closing them, to feel the breeze on her pelt. Then she eyed Yaten and spoke, "When my mother was giving birth, she had three cubs. My two brother's and me. I was the youngest, and she had trouble during the process of giving birth to me. She died after I was born." Letting out a small shiver she placed a paw near Yaten and continued, she had a firm smile on her face. "So, after all of that my father was downstruck and the leader as well. I was considered an outsider amongst the others, and soon left to become my own. And so, that is my story. I have not seen my family since I was a jouvinile."

Kireiryuu
Listening to Satinka talk about her history, it was a mouthful to intake. Yaten was quiet and a bit startled as she spoke about being an outcast. That was something he had never expected, "I would have gathered that you'd be someone valued, but I guess not everything we think of is true." He let his voice die off as he decided to talk a little about himself. "Well, since I asked about you, I think it'd only be proper to tell you a little about myself. I had a family, a small one at that. We lived in no pack, near no other cheetahs...I guess you could call us rogues. I had a mother and that was it. If I had any siblings or a father, I knew nothing about them. All I knew was my mother and her reassuring smile when something was amiss." A nostalgic look flashed through his eyes as he thought about his mother and how hard she worked to make him happy during his cubhood. It was a lot of work, but looking back at it now, he was happy to have that kind of bond with his mother. "And then, one day she got sick and left me for the stars. I still miss her and her smile. She always made me happy when I was feeling down or frustrated." He flicked his tail and continued walking, letting the silence fall around them, unsure of what to say.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Satinka felt her stomach heave in slightly as she heard his tale. It was quite sad how his mother had parted as well, how could the closest beings parts so easily? She had never known her mother, but to think she gave her last breath to give life to a baby girl, is something that always made Satinka gaze off in her wonders. Eyes brimmed over Yaten at the sudden silence and she looked down then eyed him, nibbling on her lower lip of her muzzle. "I'm sorry to hear that. She sounds like a great being, Yaten." Then she looked to him and gave him a comforting smile and was about to nudge him but refrained. Oh she would wait for an oppertune moment to flirt, not right now when it was about deaths. It was eerie and made her think of her dead mother and her old pack.

Kireiryuu
At Satinka's response, Yaten gave her a smile. "It's quite alright. I have come to accept her death and hope that she is happy wherever she is. I am just happy that I could talk about her to others, she was an amazing mother...even if she had to raise me by herself." He flicked his tail before his chocolate eyes gazed over the landscape, thinking back to the time where his mother was first teaching him how to hunt. It was an utter failure, that landed in nothing but him watching the behind of a gazelle run off. His mouth curled up slightly as he turned back to look at Satinka. "What do you think about lions? I've heard of cheetahs not liking lions, though I hope it is not the case with you...as my friends are a family of lions. I stay with them, since I don't have anywhere else to go at the moment. My best friends are the cubs of the family. They are the most interesting cubs I've ever met. I'm sure you'll love them! They're energetic and love to go exploring!" He spoke about the cubs so highly, he adored them greatly and hoped that Satinka wouldn't think he was weird or something. He didn't find it unusual that he was living with lions, it almost felt natural.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Feeling the breeze hit agianst her lightly, her eyes fell on the distant formations. It seemed a giant rock was ahead, the fixation almost in an arch rasing towards the heavens. Satinka gazed at it with a curriousity and heard yaten speak of lions. Never had she met that species before. "Lions? I have heard of them, but I thought none had existed in these lands. I think I will do fine. I love cubs and any other child. I someday wish I could be a mother, even though I hadn't had one. I hope I can have children and raise them in a healthy fami-" Stopping a bright crimson color showed underneath her markings around her cheek bones, the blush stained her. Oh she went off talking about her inner desire, or at least one of them. Stupid Satinka she told herself. When she calmed, she eyed Yaten and gulped. "I mean, I would love to meet them. I am a fan of adventures myself. New lands, I was a wanderer when I left the old pack."

Kireiryuu
Chocolate eyes had caught that blush, and Yaten wasn't about to let that go. He gave her a wide grin as his tail flicked, "Ah, it appears someone has a soft side to them," He paused, "Though, I've always wanted a family of my own some day." His white tip paws stopped as he gazed out over the lush grasslands. "Here we are. This is one of the many lion prides, the Pridelands." He thought about Ma'isah and Siltim and Shimah, and couldn't help but smile inwardly at their reactions to his new friend. "You'll get along nicely then, though I can't help you if they decide to pounce on you and tackle you..." He chuckled at the thought as a mental image was starting to form.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Looking around for an escape she hated being embaressed, that was something she hardly ever was. Satinka was more of the emotions of high strung and flirty ambitions, not blushing and gulping. Somehow she went off with her desire and when she heard Yaten speak, she felt a smile grow on her muzzle. "You want a family...as well?" Her eyes were glassy. It was the first time she had met a suitable and kind cheetah who shared her passion. Hearing him state they were in the Pridelands, she rose her head and turned it about swiftly. "Very lovely. The sort of mix of a savannah and grasslands, it is a paradise!" Letting a laugh escape her throat she heard a noise behind her. Then edging to Yaten she blinked and looked a little frightened. "Y-Yaten...what was that?" Satinka hoped he would say it was a bug or a leaf in the wind.

Kireiryuu
"I would like that, some day." The ebony cheetah chuckled at Satinka's response as Yaten thought that when he first came to the area as well. "Yes, it does seem that way. This pride is quite large, with plenty of cubs roaming the area. But, there is plenty of food and the lions here are quite friendly, they don't mind other animals living in their territory as long as they aren't harming any of the members of the pride." He turned slightly to gaze for the source of the sound. Not finding one, he just smiled, "Probably just one of the cubs or something, nothing to really worry about, Satinka."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Settling down she listened to Yaten and relaxed her shoulder blades. They were tense as they had been when she roamed alone on the cold nights, prepared for a battle at all times. Looking to Yaten she grinned lightly and flashed a flirty grin and neared him. "You still haven't told me about your-......AHHHHHH!" Satinka fell on Yaten in shock of a figure that stood near the two. It had pounced out of no where and gave a squeaky roar. Her heart began to regain its normal speed as she breathed in and out, her mind racing.Then she noticed she couldn't see. All was dark. "Oh my....OH MY! I AM BLIND!" She screeched and fidgetted but felt Yaten's paw fall and she blushed lightly. "Whooops."

A small cub sat before the two cheetahs, one her partner ion crime and another she did not know. Could Yaten have a...a...girlfriend or even a mate?!?! Her emerald eyes were set on the two as she looked about. "What are you two doing...Yaten who is this?" She asked puzzled and turned hoping to see where Siltim was. "You little bugga' get over here."

Kireiryuu
Feeling a weight underneath and on top of him, the events happened so quickly that Yaten didn't have any time to think. As he saw stars swirling around his head, he shook it to clear his blurry vision. Coming into view was not only Ma'isah, but Siltim as well. It appears they have a welcoming committee! He got up and glanced at Satinka with a lopsided grin, "It appears the cubs have found us. That is Ma'isah, and the one heading our way is Siltim." He stuck his tongue out at the little cubs before walking forward, "This is Satinka, I just met her and thought you'd like to meet her as well. Let's go find a place to play."

Following as fast as he could, it wasn't fair that his sister had a head start than he did! Siltim silently pouted before he spotted Yaten and another cheetah. Wow! There were other cheetahs besides Yaten, and this one looked differently. He had a sly grin on his features as he trotted up to them, "Why, what a nice surprise Yaten. You brought us a friend to play with!" He laughed before bouncing forward, "Come on, I know the perfect area!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Satinka looked over to yaten and started saying, "I am sorry, did I hurt you? I hope not. I didn;t mean to fall on you. Didi I crush you, I might need to eat less antelope. Or gazelles, I dunno'. I-" And it continued until she saw Ma'isah and Siltim, they were so...so...green. Her eyes widened as she looked down and tilted her head. "These are lions? They are so cute?!" Listining to SIltim she nodded and followed after.

The small furball of a cub gazed to Yaten and looked at him quizzically. "Your new friend?" She laughed and roleld her eyes then pawed over to Siltim. "Yes lets go! Lead the way oh brother oh pal!" Then they set off, on a new adventure with a new friend.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Kireiryuu
Some quality time
(PRP between Sevati and Akamu'Hakan)

Inside You I Was Reborn
*Slowly Akamu moved himself outside of his den, his envy colored orbs narrowing onto a tiny rock that lay along side his black-toed paws. With a soft smile he sat himself down and yawned; his glossy fangs peering out from his maw. Black and white strands of mane fell before his site as he sat in silence. The sun had not yet graced the night sky with light, so a soft darkness fell all around him. He would sit here and await the suns arrival.*

Kireiryuu
Rolling over, sleep had all but abandoned this little cub. Blinking her eyes a few times to focus, there was little light in the den which must mean that the sun hasn't risen yet. Sevati pushed herself to her feet and glanced around, everyone seemed to be asleep except for her father. His body was missing. Curious, she quietly and carefully made her way out of her den to see her father sitting there. Sidling up next to him, her lime green eyes gazed upward with a small smile on her face. Bring her head to nuzzle his side, she whispered, "Hi Daddy."

Inside You I Was Reborn
*Purring deeply the large male moved his sight to the smallest of his offspring. Her eyes- something she had gotten from him gazed up at him with such youth. With a soft, loving tone Akamu moved a paw over his daughter and spoke.*

"What are you doing awake, it’s still early."

Kireiryuu
Feeling her father's loving voice wash over her, lime green eyes held on to his own. Something Sevati was proud to have, her father's bright green eyes. At his question, she curled her tail around herself and wondered the same thing. Why had she gotten up and not fallen back asleep? In a small voice, "I couldn't fall back asleep and when I look around the den, I didn't see you there Daddy."

Inside You I Was Reborn
*With a soft smile Akamu beamed down at his cub and held her close to his fur, to better protect her from the cool winds. Out of all of his offspring, Sevati was the lightest in coat. He let another soft purr pass him before speaking once more.*

”Well, seeing how your awake, would you like to stay and see the sun rise with me?”

Kireiryuu
It wasn't until her father had drawn her near did Sevati feel the difference in temperature. She was plenty warm now, closer to her father's larger body. With his red fur in view, she had always wondered how she was the oddball of the bunch. The one who didn't have the coat color of either parent. But, her father's question brougth her back to earth. She nodded her head eagerly, "Oh yes, I'd like that, Daddy!" Her lime green eyes turned slightly towards the sky. While it was dark now, the sun would come up and brighten up for another day.

Inside You I Was Reborn
"Sevati, has your mother ever told you about her side of the family?"

*Akamu asked, his ears perking back. The black bags around his eyes only seemed to make his orbs stand out, against the blackness of the night. He had thought of telling her why they had such odd colors… he thought about telling them of the blood that ran through them.*

Kireiryuu
The little, pale cub shook her head. No, Sevati hasn't heard much from her mother. Lime green eyes gazed down at her red paws and then to her father's paws. They were similar, but different. Resting her head on her father's warm side, she spoke softly, "Mommy hasn't said much to me about her side of the family. Does she have a Mommy and a Daddy? Do you have a Mommy and a Daddy?" Not quite grasping family relationships quite so easily, as the only family she has known are her two sisters and her parents. Beyond that, she's a bit clueless of the whole matter.

Inside You I Was Reborn
*Sighing softly the male thought to himself. Akamu wished to never have his cubs go through being part Firekin in a Mist world, because the Firekin and the Mist did not get along. Akamu felt so guilty… his offspring would have to suffer for being apart of him. He felt no shame for being born Firekin, no- but he did feel ashamed for what the Firekin had become.Taking in another deep sigh he gazed off into the darkness, before speaking.*

"You and your sister’s all have red fur, it may not be visible, but within all of you is half of my bloodline, my past. You are old enough to hear this, may it be right or wrong, I think now is a good time to explain… You see, I was born into a Pride, the Firekin Pride..Unlike your mother, my family lived with a lot of other families, like we do here- but the Firekin Pride, well.. It isn’t like this Pride. No, my Pride growing up was small, and most of the Pride consisted of very strong males, and power hungry females..Really, the Firekin are a bad Pride to be in, because you see… if you are not pure of blood, or was not born within the pride they feel you are not good enough for them, and in the end get rid of you or make you into a slave. They are a strong race of red coated lions, but... they lack the love and care it takes to hold together a strong pride...”

*The male stopped, his wording was no good, he couldn’t tell his cub to stay away from the Firekin, that wouldn’t be fair, but he wanted her to know that because of her mixed blood… some may dislike her- not because of her, no, but because of her blood. Sighing the male stopped, running a paw over her head.*

Kireiryuu
Ears turned towards her father as he spoke. His story caught Sevati's interest, as her breath was caught in her throat. Her father wasn't from this pride when she was born in? He was from a different pride...a pride that was cruel and mean. Lime green eyes blinked a few times while she took all of this in. "You are from a different pride?" While she already knew the answer to that, it was the first thing out of her mouth. She had a blush spread across her cheeks before she spoke quietly, "Your old pride was a bad pride? Were they bad guys to this pride?" This was all new to her, and she was quite interested in hearing her father's history. "How can lions live like that?" She gazed up at her father, taking in his large form. It was true, her and her sisters all had some sort of red on them. Her's was probably the least, but it was still there. "So...we are half of that pride then? That doesn't make us bad, does it?"

Inside You I Was Reborn
"You are half and half. Half Mist, half Firekin. You are lucky to have been born in this place, but you are still of mixed blood. And because of this some may be unwilling to see you for you, but my love do not let them wrong you, you are wonderful, so so wonderful, and even if they can not see it right now, some day they will, this I can promise you. You are in no way bad."

*He Purred.*

Inside You I Was Reborn
So, she was of mixed blood...half Firekin and half Mistweaver. Her lime green eyes gazed at her father lovingly as she smiled. Sevati was relieved to hear that she wasn't bad. She surely had hoped not, the last thing she'd want is to be a "bad lion." She snuggled a bit closer to her father, "Am I white because I am of mixed blood then, Daddy? Mat and Ausi both have Mommy's and your color, but netiher of you are white." She had always wondered that about herself. Not only was she white, but she was the smallest of the three sisters, the runt of the litter. "What about Mommy? Is she from here?"

Inside You I Was Reborn
"Your mother was born rouge, my love. That means she had no pride to live in."

*He nodded slowly, purring still as his smallest nuzzled him.*

"Your white coat? Mm. Well, your mother and I both have white mixed in our pelts, but I can take a guess as to where that color came from.”

*He stopped and eyed down at her. She was so tiny; he wanted to protect her from all the evil in the world.*

“My mother had a white coat, not as pure as your’s my love, but she was white in color..”

Kireiryuu
Inherited her white fur from her father's mother. Now this was something that Sevati would remember, along with being half-Firekin. "From your Mommy? I like my fur...it makes me stand out from Mat and Ausi." She purred softly, as she got to spend this time with her father. Lime green eyes looked to the sky and could faintly see the light start to brighten, "Oh Daddy! I think the sun is going to rise soon!" She turned to him, excited about the prospect of seeing the sun rise. It wasn't every day that she got to see the sun rise, as she was usually sleeping. "Are there many lions in this pride, Daddy? I haven't met anyone else."

Inside You I Was Reborn
*Moving himself to eye up at the sky Akamu smiled to himself. Oh how he loved his mother- and little Sevati seemed to take after her. He had never really thought about that, until just now. With a deep smile the male eyed down at his cub with Pride and spoke.*

“I don’t know, maybe some time you and I can go and take a look around- just don’t tell your mother.”

*He winked, laughing to himself.*

Kireiryuu
A fluff of her tail flicked softly on her father, as Sevati smiled brightly. Something to do with just her father! She'd like that greatly. She adored her father, he was everything she hoped to be when she gets older. Her lime green eyes shifted slightly before widening, "Really? We can do that? I'd like that, Daddy!" She really wanted to meet others, her sister mentioned another lion she was friends with, and Sevati wanted to be friends with someone. It sounded like fun. "I want some friends." One eye was kept on the sky, waiting till the sun would finally peek up over the horizon and the tree tops to brighten the day.

Inside You I Was Reborn
*Rubbing a paw over her head her ruffled her tiny mane and wrinkled his nose, smiling at her.*

“Yes, you and I can go out later today even.”

*Stopping the male listened to her speak. He feared for her in a way, he wanted her to be accepted in life. Akamu didn’t want to be the reason his cub was unwelcomed by anyone.*

“You’ll make friends soon enough, how could anyone resist you?

Kireiryuu
That made her excited, Sevati could spend some more quality time with her father. Though, what if her sisters or mother wanted to be with him. That would make her feel guilty and slightly selfish for wanting him all to herself for a while. Brushing that thought away, she smiled back at her father. She couldn't help that, as his smile made her happy. "That sounds great, Daddy! I can't wait!" At his latter words, she could feel herself blush slightly at the compliment. "Thank you, Daddy." It's just what she liked to hear, that she was nice and friendly, and others would like her as well. And there! She jumped to her paws, "Daddy! Daddy! Look!" And there was the sun, starting to rise and shine down on the two.

Inside You I Was Reborn
*With narrowing eyes the male eyed up at the sky; the sun beamed light into the darkness, and softly graced the two as they sat together in silence. He softly took in a deep sigh and slowly eyed down, smiling at his cub. She was going to do just fine when she grew up, he wouldn’t have to worry about her. Slowly the male moved himself up and spoke, his black-toed paws lacing along the stone ground.*

"Ready to go back inside? We can nap a bit before mother wakes."

Kireiryuu
Lime green eyes widen in awe as the sun rising was spectacular! Sevati would remember this, but for now, she was glad to spend this time with her father. Purring softly, she snuggled close to him, "It's beautiful, Daddy!" As he turned around to head back to the den, she did the same thing. Taking careful steps to place her paws in her father's pawprints. His were so much larger than her own. "Coming Daddy!"
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff