Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I'm Baaccckkkk~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I stay?
  Yes please do
  NO GET THE HELL OUT *throws rocks*
View Results

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:44 pm
ok, goodbye then.  
Padfoot -n- Moony
Of course. It's my fault isn't it. But I'm not gonna get into a fight with you, because I'm tired of this s**t.

You always are tired of it, it seems. Kukuku~

The Veil

nitnit
Captain

Rina/Padfoot/whatever you are at this point: If you actually talked to us about the guild, or maybe even pokemon, we'd respect you more.

We're now talking about the guild since you decided to bash the guild in your returning thread. Coming back to a place that you left, and then insulting it, will win very little favor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:45 pm
In before Rina leaving, then coming back days later expecting to be accepted. Again.  

Shigeru the Hero

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:46 pm
The Veil
Kukukuku~

Well well, little Rina feels she should be IMMEDIATLY welcomed by everyone with open arms after the drama she started?

Sorry, but things like that do not work here.

If you would stop making the returning topics then leaving again, then become a productive member in this guild society, we ALL would be able to forgive you, and everything would be hunky-dory again.

I do not feel that I should be welcomed like a Queen. I see that everyone doesn't want me back, alright? I mean really. I get back get a few welcomes thats fine, but people come right in and start bashing, so I defend my self and people begin to act like I'm some high pompus chick expecting people to kiss my feet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:48 pm
How did we bash? We said you shouldn't be attacking the guild, and we started to talk about the guild. After you got upset, so we bashed you for getting upset over that. Pretty simple really.  

nitnit
Captain

The Veil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:48 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
The Veil
Kukukuku~

Well well, little Rina feels she should be IMMEDIATLY welcomed by everyone with open arms after the drama she started?

Sorry, but things like that do not work here.

If you would stop making the returning topics then leaving again, then become a productive member in this guild society, we ALL would be able to forgive you, and everything would be hunky-dory again.

I do not feel that I should be welcomed like a Queen. I see that everyone doesn't want me back, alright? I mean really. I get back get a few welcomes thats fine, but people come right in and start bashing, so I defend my self and people begin to act like I'm some high pompus chick expecting people to kiss my feet.

Oooooh! Oh oh!

Guess what? No one bashed you until you bashed the guild.

I welcomed you, hoping that everything would be fine again, but instead you started insulting us and the guild. We just retaliated.

KUKUKUKUKU~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:49 pm
nitnit
Rina/Padfoot/whatever you are at this point: If you actually talked to us about the guild, or maybe even pokemon, we'd respect you more.

We're now talking about the guild since you decided to bash the guild in your returning thread. Coming back to a place that you left, and then insulting it, will win very little favor.

I didn't bash... I just said its lost its popularity a bit... no bashing..

Candy goes B A N G

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:50 pm
Well, it'd be nice if you helped us out instead of making more drama. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:50 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
*Stares at the guild*

Man this place doesn't feel homey like it did before...

The vibe.. has totally changed...
confused

Sounds a bit like bashing. Kukukuku~

But reguardless, that is my own opinion. I feel that, if you would help around a bit, things would get a lot better. Okay?

The Veil

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:51 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
nitnit

I didn't bash... I just said its lost its popularity a bit... no bashing..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
It wasn't meant as bashing.  

Candy goes B A N G

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
Padfoot -n- Moony
Duuddee.... I've like lost my place here.....Imma go again...well I'll be around....but its obvious I'm not liked here any more with the exception of Kunx and rave and zell... and maybe a few others...

No shall call me Rina anymore, that name is for people who enjoy my company. Either Padfoot or Marina is fine.
Hey dont forget me  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:53 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
It wasn't meant as bashing.
Then why not help this place? Make it better, help it grow as mighty as you say it used to be.  

The Veil

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces