Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Changing Everything, Difficult Lives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:22 pm
Angelle layed back o n the bed put her head on her pillows and her feet flat on the bed so her knees were in the air. In her head she wished a simple wish. 'I wish David would kiss me, but most of all I wish that wont have to work so hard in the future to make a living. A simple wish.. I wish David's hair would be GREEN!' With that she laughed at herself and turned to David to see if hair would turn green.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:26 pm
As she said it, nothing happened. Oddly enough, nothing happened at all. David stood puzzled, wondering what was wrong with the box and then he mumbled, "Maybe it doesn't work like that." He looked at Angelle. "I wish YOUR hair was green." Still nothing happened at all. Her hair stayed the same, his hair stayed the same. He looked at the box and, on a sudden impulse, through it to the ground angrily, thinking it was broken.

He would soon regret that mistake.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:59 pm
"Why did you throw it, we are just testing it.. You might have broken it now.." Angelle continued to lay on the bed waiting still for her kiss that she had wished for. "Give me the box, I want to wish something." When the box was safely in her hands she said outloud, "I wish I was 7 feet tall." With that she closed her eyes, screamed in pain as she was stretched to her new height of 7 feet tall.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:17 pm
He also let out a small scream, from shock. "It only works if you wish it on yourself!" He screamed. He was in shock suddenly. There were so many things he could do, so much he could wish for. He could be as big and tough and smart and powerful as he wanted, this box would bring that to him. He was in awe, staring at a seven foot woman now. "Damn... that's the key"! he said in a whisper.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:26 pm
"Give me the effin box," She screamed, her voice kind of deep now. "YOU THINK I WANT TO STAY THIS TALL?" Angelle grabbed the box, crying now and said "I wish I was five feet 4 inches tall again!" And with that she shrunk to the size she was before. Crying now she Rolled to her side, stretching had hurt so much, more then she had even imagined.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:30 pm
He stepped back, thinking aloud what all he could do with the box again. "More muscular, more athletic, more independent, older, wiser, ruler of the world." He continued to think, but the thoughts came too fast all at once and that's when it hit him. "Maybe this box is TOO powerful..."  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:44 pm
Still crying Angelle was nearly falling asleep laying on the bed, tired now from all the change she had been through that evening. Falling asleep she wished that she could wake up next to him, as he cuddle and held her..Maybe her wish might come true..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:48 pm
David went to the window for a few moments and stared at the curtain, wondering why he could manipulate it, but they couldn't manipulate each other. He stared at himself in the mirror. 14 years old. He had not started the day that way. He hadn't intended on ending the day this old either. He just smiled though, because he liked it. Maybe soon he'd make himself older, able to drive and do the other adult things that were illegal now. He turned back to Angelle and laid down next to her, holding her close.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:25 pm
"Mmmm." Angelle moaned as he wrapped his arms around her.. She needed all the love she could get.."I love you," She whispered..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:30 pm
David whispered back to her, "I love you too." It was an instinctual phrase that had spewed from his mouth, full of the right emotions. He barely registered that they were his own words. He'd never been in love before, but she definitely made him want to start being in love now. He soon fell asleep behind her.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:41 pm
During the night Angelle tossed and turned having nightmares that she would be stretched to 7 ft tall again. Then she dreamed someone was chasing her when she was only 3 feet tall. She also dreamed of the box and everyone finding out about it, wanting to use it all the time, them grabbing the box from her and the box eventually being broken, leaving her stuck with some aweful hair color or even worse.. being stuck at 7 ft tall!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:52 pm
David also slept, but imagined himself modifying himself, becoming more and more godlike each time he used it, the world falling easier and easier into his grasp. He smiled, knowing that it was a dream, but it was a great dream. He even had his first official erection, which snugly was placed on Angelle's behind. When he awoke a few moments later and relieved himself in the bathroom, he came back and stared at the box. He had to do one more thing with it.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:33 pm
The sun was shining and Angelles Foster mother was crying downstairs. Angelle opened her lazy eyes and stretched her long thin arms out. Getting up she realized that she David was still there. 'Oh my gosh..It wasnt just a dream..' Angelle thought in her head. Angelle covered David with her blanket, partly hiding him, partly making sure he was warm. Angelle opened the door to her room and called out 'Mommy?'.... No one answered so Angelle walked down the stairs, into the hall and into the kitchen to see her foster mother sitting in a chair, crying. "Mommy, whats wrong?" Within two seconds her mother was flinging herself into Angelle's arms. "There was a boy.. around 8 years old.. he was kidnapped down the block.. we thought you might have been kidnapped as well." Angelles mother sobbed and sobbed a few words slipping out here and there. "Thank God." and "We love you." Angelle didnt know what to say, were they talking about David.. who happened to be upstairs and not kidnapped? She didnt know and she didnt really care, she just had to get back to him. "Mommy, im still tired, im going to go back to bed." With that she left her mother still sobbing in the kitchen and headed to her warm cozy bed with the 14 year old she was falling in love with.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:43 pm
David had awoken while Angelle was out of the room. He got up and heard what the mother had been talking about. He was not home yesterday, so when his parents finally came home and couldn't find him at the normal places, they figured he had gone missing. He didn't remember having parents though, his new life having remembered his parents were dead. So then who was the missing boy that the mother was referring to? After all, it was a mystery to him, despite the obvious facts. He went over to the box and a bolt of power shocked him. He gasped as a result, his mind coming to rest on what powers he still could have with that box. He grabbed it and thoughtlessly whispered, "I wish that I knew who was missing." It all came back to him in a flash that the parents of the missing boy were HIS parents, and that HE was missing. Of course, he could never go back to the life he'd once had. He wouldn't allow it to happen, nor would he like it as an eight year old again. He shook his head somewhat upset and looked down at his clothes that he'd slept in, knowing they were his not that of the missing 8-year-old. He placed the box in his pocket discretly before Angelle came back and the box hid itself in the pocket, easily concealed. Nobody would know it were there unless he'd told them, and of course, why would he tell anybody?

David got up and went down the hall into the bathroom absentmindedly, figuring that whatever was going on downstairs didn't concern him. He didn't see Angelle coming up the stairs as he passed by them on the way to the bathroom.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Angelle walked into her room to see David gone. "Where are you?" Angelle whispered loudly "David!!" Angelle didnt know if he had left altogether or if he had just went into the bathroom. She decided to find out. Angelle walked to the bathroom, knocked on the door and then put her ear to the door to listen. "Who is in the bathroom? If thats you, you need to hurry back in the room, wouldnt want to be seen like this." Angelle said in a code sort of way, just in case it wasnt him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff