Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:47 am
Tobi tackled Itachi "TOBI DIDN'T CHOOSE TO COME!! LEADER MADE HIM!!!" Tobi yelled, beating on Itachi's head like a frustrated child. "Tobi is sorry if he doesn't meet your standards, it's just that Kisame is on a bounty and COULDN'T COME!!!" He yelled again, continuing to beat Itachi's head, unaware of the consequences.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:02 am
Hinata runs at neji ones again and attacks him User Image  

Level_E_Vampire

Big Bears Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:31 pm
hi. i want to be naruto. now what do we do  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:38 pm
Quote:
Walks straight toward the bject in the roof ignoring the shurkiens as they pass his head. He knows they will not touch him as he gets closer he can see the red eyes of someone on the roof. That looks like the sharingan... Hi eyes get wide as he realizes it is a sharingan, and Sasuke's at that. He relaxes. "Sasuke-kun, what might you be doing out this late the night before the exams?"

(Just start posting ^^)

Sasuke growled softly. How dare Itachi talk to him like nothing happened between them? How could he stand there so calm...when he knew that the teen he faced wanted him dead.
He was about to leap down and attack when a strange figure came up and tackled into his brother. Sasuke blinked...what the heck was going on?  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Itachi smacks Tobi to the ground. "Don't touch me you ignorant fool! I will not be talked to in that manner or be touched that way! Itachi looks back up at sasuke agian. "Sasuke, Is there anything you have to do to me? I would say, you need to save your energy for tomarrow, you will never beat me unless you get stronger so why even try when you have a huge exam tomarrow?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:21 pm
"ugh..." yelled Tobi as he was smacked to the ground. "Yeah... Tobi is the fool..." He scoffed and tured around, turning his back on Itachi.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:33 pm
Sasuke clenched his fists. Chakra crackled around his right hand like electricity. He stood up on the roof and leapt down towards his brother. His other hand grabbed a kunai from his satchel and he held it tightly in his clenched fist.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:40 pm
"Don't hurt him! Tobi won't let you!" He yelled as he jumped infront of Sasuke. The smaller of the two Akatsuki, Tobi, taking the blow of the Chidori. "Ugh..." Tobi managed to sigh as his mask fell off revealing the face of an Uchiha Sasuke didn't know. He supposedly died before Sasuke was born, and having given Kakashi his other Sharingan eye, his wasn't as powerful as Sasuke nor Itachi. His face covered in scars and his right eye missing he smiled at Sasuke, blood leaking from his mouth. "So, how's my little nephew been?" Asked Obito, his one sharingan eye glittering brightly in the moonlight.

((OH! How's that for drama!? Obito ish back! In the form of Tobi, if you've read the manga, you'd know what I'm talking about... >3))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:15 pm
Itachi looks at Obito, then at Sasuke seeing his face. "You look as if you have seen a ghost little one. Do you not know who he is?" Itachi looked back at Obito, and watched as he lay bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:32 pm
(nope, haven't read the manga X_x' sorry)

Sasuke growled as the small ninja stepped in front of his blast. When he saw the Sharingan, his eyes widened in shock. "N..nephew...what do you mean?" his hand was frozen, still resting against Obito's chest. "I've never seen you before in my life!"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:00 pm
Itachi watches the scene play out windering what Sasuke will think. "I guess you learn something new every day don't you Sasuke."Waits to see what Obito does.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:52 pm
Obito just stared at Sasuke, taking in his figure. After all, this is the first time they had met. "I can't believe you hadn't told him about me, Itachi-senpai..." Obito said, chuckling under his breath. He threw Sasuke's hand off his chest and looked at him up and down, stopping at his eyes, the sharingan strong in both. "It would be a waste of my time fighting you, after all, You have two... I only have one," Obito said, motioning to his eye with his finger "I gave the other to your sensei... Kakashi? I was on his team once..." He said, stooping to pick up his orange mask which had fell in the course of the action. "Well, from what Itachi has told me about you, is that Kakashi actually acted alot like you when he was a kid... and I acted alot like Itachi's Jinchuuriki, Naruto Uzumaki... the nine tailed fox demon on your team... how'd you like that?" Obito said, sounding somewhat triumphant.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:51 pm
Sasuke took a guarded stance and growled softly, "I'm liking you less and less. I don't care about your past. Step out of my way, this is between me and my brother." The menace in his voice remained unhidden.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:03 pm
"Tsk tsk... come on! Show me a little respect!" Obito laughed, elbowing the boy in the face with his right arm. He laughed even harder as he watched Sasuke skid backwards and fall over. "Is that it? You have no chance of beating Itachi when you can't even beat me! And half my bones are fake!" He scoffed, mocking the boy. He rolled up his sleeve, revealing many bolts and hinges protruding from his right arm. "Half my body was crushed in a rock slide when I was about your age..." He continued to laugh, now making it die down to a soft chuckle "You wouldn't hit a handicap would you!?" He yelled, mocking Sasuke a bit more.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:11 pm
Sasuke hissed as he hit the ground. Seeing the strange arm, he didn't flinch, but his eyebrow twitched slightly. He got back to his feet quickly and charged at Obito, pulling his windmill shuriken out of his satchel, "I don't care who I hit! I'll kill both of you right here!" He shouted as he leapt into the air and threw the shuriken towards the smaller of the Akatsuki members.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff