Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:25 pm
With a small smile behind her mask, she said, "well, then. I guess I'll have to help you out. It will be a welcome break from the war."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:27 pm
"It saddens me that war exists everywhere. It shouldn't be an option, even if all others have been exhausted."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Beneath the hood, Slate's eyes widened. "You...you actually think that way as well? I was always tormented for being unwilling to battle, they thought I was weak."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:37 pm
"Indeed. If that way of thinking is weak, I do not know what they're smoking to think that way. Do I look weak? I think not."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:40 pm
"well of course not! You're ten feet tall and have a weapon almost as long as I am, and you don't need to stay out of the sun as much as possible without sufferi-" She stopped herself and took a step back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:47 pm
"...You are one of the creatures I heard about from the mainland. Those who feed on blood... I have met my first one, and it seems they are not all bad." He uprooted a nearby tree, then replanted it where he and Fate stood. "Come! Sit in the shade with us and share a lttle palaver!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:50 pm
Unused to such warm treatment, she edgily crossed the sunny center of the clearing and seated herself a little ways away from the elf and the man. Despite her hood and mask, she did not want to reveal herself to be the monster she was. "Um...I didn't get your name."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:54 pm
"I am Benkei Musashibo, and this is Fate. You?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:57 pm
"I'm Slate...sorry this is a little odd for me. Most people either react violently to my nature or they just flee. Friendliness is...new."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:03 pm
"Most look at my size and my weapon and run, as you almost have. Your feelings are understandable."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:06 pm
Beneath the mask, a rare smile stretched across her features. "I do not normally seek the company of others, but this is proving to be a...rather nice experience."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:08 pm
(Sorry I have to go. feel free to invite others or whatever. Keep checkin in, I'll keep posting.)  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:12 pm
"The feeling is mutual." He began to prepare tea for all of them from his pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:04 am
Eyeing the tea both warily and happily, Slate relaxed and removed her mask but kept her hood up still.  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:52 am
Fate who hade been siolent this whole time staired at Slate weakly, "why is it, may i ask that people run from you???" she again gave the elution that her eyes where x-raying you, "you don't look like eney sort of demon
and you have shown us no harm........" she gazed at her with interest, "and how may i ask do you know so much about wood elfs, i've never heared of someone knowing so much about us???" she smiled, "its nice to be understood" she turned to Benkei and sipped her tea, "this is very good whats in it??"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff