EviL's Faes (Active!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:19 pm
Crunch crunch crunch. Rayna heard loud footsteps not too far behind her, as if they were headed in her direction. By the sound, she figured it had to be a male. So, some lucky fae has spotted me first, eh? Smiling to herself, she ran a hand over her figure to smooth down her fur. Then she ran a hand through her ponytail. Slowly, she turned to see who was following her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:28 pm
Geddoe emerged from the trees and spotted the Meanki. Grinning broadly, he asked "And what may a fine posession such as you be called?"  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:34 pm
The buck standing before her explained the loud footsteps she had heard. He didn't hesitate but spoke immediately. The meanki inwardly scoffed at his question. "Possession? Oh, no. You must be mistaken," Rayna replied with a grin. "I belong to no one and do as I please. I am more of a princess than a possession." There was a bit of attitude in her tone as she spoke. "In any case, you may call me Rayna," she said, a little more pleasantly than before.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:45 pm
Geddoe grinned even larger. A challenge. He enjoyed many of them as a child, and still enjoyed this type of game. "Come now, dear. Everything is a posession." He said, his arrogent grin still there. He reached out an arm to wrap around her shoulders.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:11 pm
Immediately pushing his arm away, Rayna scoffed at him. "Maybe most females enjoy being one's prize, but I'm quite the exception. It's almost disgraceful for a girl to accept such a thing!" Slightly outraged at his rudeness, she decided a little fun would be righteous. Wrapping her tail around her waist caused it to brush up against the buck's leg. She changed her tone to be a bit sweeter as she spoke. "But pushing opinions aside for a moment, what may I call you? Hmm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:29 pm
Ooc: They sure are. ^.^ Thanks. ;D –luffs on her darlings-

Ic:

“Unfortunately they are.”

Tiger had given a good show, so Vex was inclined to help him out. Seeing the other Baddie fall from the tree with that little brat Rei attached to him had been quite the laugh. He was in a very good mood. “Righto, hold still for a bit.”

Rei glared at Vex and dug her claws in as far as they would go, the little growl deepening in tone. She certainly didn’t want Vex coming over to ruin things. He always messed up her fun! As the older Baddie got closer she snarled at him, baring her teeth in warning.

Snapping his paw forward, eluding a bite with practised ease, Vex snagged Rei by the scruff of the neck. “Naaaah!” Rei yelled angrily. Although he had a good hold he didn’t pull, knowing that would leave some seriously sore marks on Tiger later.

“Look brat, if you don’t let go right now I’m going to paint your room bright pink. Later I’ll tie you up and leave you hanging from a tree for the night, without Ire around. And then… I’m going to drop you off at dads. I hear uncle Carden is around too, I’m sure he’ll be happy to play with little Rei.”

“Naaaaaaaaaaah!”

With one last protest Rei finally let go, falling limp in Vex’s grasp. “I’m cute. Don’t like you.” She sniffled, looking up at Tiger with eyes filled with tears, as if the guy she’d just terrorized would save her from this dark fate.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:05 am
"I'd come visit if I knew where you lived." He retorted. It was the truth though. Asmodeus had no clue as to where the Faetaur lived. Not even a general idea of where to start looking. And really, he wasn't going to spend day in and day out trying to find the blasted place. Placing a paw on her shoulder lightly, he flashed her a grin with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know why you worry. I guess its just a motherly thing..."

Removing his paw, he let it slip behind his head again as his attention turned to the girls for a moment. They both were getting bigger and one day they would be adults. He had come to terms with that long ago. Its how the world worked. But he wasn't too sure Kyliana had accepted that fact. "I don't think their childhood is rushed at all. They seem to be living it up and will probably be happy once they are grown. Then they can do all the stuff grown ups do." He clamped his mouth shut, nearly biting his tongue and he did so. Hopefully that hadn't given the impression to her that they might actually...you know. End up in a situation like she and he did. "But anyway."

Kozmo let her little pink tongue slip out the corner of her mouth as she watched her sister intently for a moment. Her tail had slowed, but still lashed back and forth as she waited. She watched every move her sister made and a wide grin parted her lips as Aliana rushed towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:29 pm
“Hmmm, I want to play…” POP! Cloe poofed herself into one of the bigger huts and started digging through her toys. “You’re in for it now.” The crashing, clanging of toys and the ramblings of a little goddess echoed throughout the trees. POP! Cloe was back in the place that she was with an over sized back thrown over her shoulder. “Doctor.” Banzai lowered his head and covered his face. While doing that another toy fell in the hut and made Banzai jump to attention. Cloe swung the bag around, flopped it on the ground and started digging through it. Cloe had to climb part way into the bag to get to what she wanted, a big role of medical gauze. “Daddy!”  

Matthias_Nielsen

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:33 am
Geddoe gave a cocky grin, reaching his paw for her tail, giving it a light brush. "My name is Geddoe." He said.

((My friend and I have a funny joke with that. XD I love saying it allowed, since it sounds like Ghetto. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:32 pm
((Awww, poor little Rei!))

Tiger had yelped once more as Rei dug her claws in as deep as possible. He heard her growling at older baddie and he had hoped the pain would end soon. Listening to the threats spat at the little one, he almost felt bad. Almost. The bit of torture she had caused him would not be forgotten lightly.

Tiger was quite grateful as Rei finally let go. Rubbing the sore spots under his fur, he glanced at both little one's before speaking to the oldest of the three. "Well, it's good to know that they're being watched by someone," he said, still annoyed at the kits. With some hesitation, Tiger mumbled a "Thanks…?" to the baddie, not knowing his name. "I really didn't want to damage the little ones. That seemed a bit unfair to me."

After a moment, he realized how the oldest spoke to the kit. So, they must be related, he thought to himself. Looking back at the young female, he noted the tears lingering in her eyes. "This, er, uncle Carden...is he a little scary?" he asked the girl, curious. The poor kit looked so upset at the mention of being around their father's house. Tiger wondered if he had led the kits to their own torture by getting 'big brother' to help.

~*~*~

((Eeeee! The girls grew and look so awesome! *snugs them both* XD))

"Oh! That's right," she said, suddenly feeling a bit foolish. "I never had the chance to tell you where we live. It was only a short time together after their birth." Raising a paw, she pointed down the path in which she and Aliana had come from. "If you care to drop by for a visit, please do at any time. Just follow that path into a small cul-de-sac. From there, you should be able to tell which cottage is ours. It's the only one with violets planted in the front garden." Smiling, she realized then how proud she was of the home she had found. At first, it was solely her refuge, without any company. Now, she had made it into a lovely family home for her and Aliana to share, as well as Asmo and Kozmo if they desired to stay awhile.

"A motherly thing," the Unitaur repeated slowly. "Yes, that must be it." She sat in silence for a moment, her mini wings fluttering a bit. Never did she realize what motherhood would be like until she had found out she was with child. Her fantasies of such a thing had changed drastically, as did her beliefs of a family in general. Of course, their family wasn't perfect, but she was happy with it nonetheless. Listening to Asmo, she sighed. "You're right," Kyliana admitted. "They will grow and live their own lives, and all we can do is try to guide them." She did note his abrupt silence, but pushed it aside. She realized that he had thought of his and her own 'meeting.' Asmo and herself had gotten themselves in an odd situation, but she hoped that she could help the girls away from such a thing.

Aliana had just about managed to reach her sister, tackling her to the ground. This time she had used her four legs as well as her arms to wrap around Kozmo's body. "Aha!" she had shouted, pleased with her 'catch'. Her tail was now mimicking the little baddie's and lashing about behind her. At least for the moment, the young Unitaur was constricting her sister, attempting to hold her still.

~*~*~

((Poor Banzai...*giggles*))

Cocoa jumped at the loud pop as Cloe simply vanished. She was amazed at how the young goddess did such a thing. I wonder if she tends to do that a lot, she thought to herself. Banzai must be used to it by now, I suppose. Up above, she could hear many things being thrown around one of Cloe's huts. There must have been quite a number of things that the little one owned. The pop startled her yet again as Cloe suddenly appeared before her yet again.

"Doctor?" Cocoa repeated. Glancing at Banzai, she caught him lowering his head. She giggled before jumping as well as a distant crash was heard once more. Calming down, she watched Cloe go through the giant bag. As a roll of medical gauze appeared, Cocoa shook her head, giggling. "Oh goodness, it seems that you're in for it, Banzai." She couldn't help but smile. Looking down at Cloe, she asked in a polite tone, "So, are you the doctor? If so, I'll gladly be your nurse."

~*~*~

((*giggles some more* His name is amusing indeed. XD))

"Geddoe," Rayna repeated. "An odd name, but lovely nonetheless." Noting his bit of cockiness, she grinned herself. "Such a fine evening, isn't it, Geddoe?" The meanki almost purred her words as her finger tips traced up the buck's arm. Oh yes, a bit of fun was definitely on her mind. It would be especially fun if he played along.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 pm
Geddoe grinned widely. So it's games that she wanted to play? He stepped back, leaning against a tree.

"Oh yes, such a fine evening. And what would such a fine possession of mine want to do on such a fine evening?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:33 am
Catching a claw in the metal ring of his collar, Asmodeus' eyes glanced over at the little path. He imagined just what kind of home the female had with his daughter. Probably all girlie and stuff, but that was to be expected. Especially with the prospect of violets being grown in front of it. "I'm sure Kozmo will be wanting to visit you soon enough."

He turned his head to glance at Kyliana once again. "Its not a bad thing. The...motherly thing. I guess most females get it once they have kits. Although I suppose there are those who don't, the girls are lucky then to have a mother like you."

Tapping a finger idly against his chin, he looked out towards the playing girls again then back to the Unitaur. "You should spend some time with Kozmo. I'm sure she would enjoy it. Perhaps a little mother daughter time?" He raised a curious eyebrow at his proposal. The male wasn't too sure how she'd respond to it. He wasn't abandoning Kozmo, far from it. All he wanted really was for her to spend some time with her mother for just a little bit. "And perhaps I should spend some father daughter time with Aliana...." Though he wasn't so sure how Aliana would handle it. She'd been with Kyliana since she was born...so. Who knew?

"Ah! AH!" Kozmo wriggled around, trapped in her sisters arms and legs. Her little body thrashed around as she wiggled like a little worm. This wasn't what she had expected and certainly not the most comfortable of positions. Her ears flicked back as she let out a little growl. "Leggo!"

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:01 pm
Vex laughed and gave the little female in his grasp a shake. All the fight had gone out of her completely, for the moment at least. “Don’t worry about damaging them. This one bounces back from anything.” He gave another firm shake, a quirky grin on his face. “I’m only watching them because I have to.”

When Tiger turned his attention in Rei’s direction the water works began. “Yeeeeeeees!” She answered and then gave a small whine, all the while staring at him pleadingly. “He’s terriable!”

Her older brother rolled his eyes. “Carden is terrible because he’d tie her up and then use his cute little niece to pick up females. I swear, he’s the only person she’s afraid of.” Vex looked over to where Ire was sitting. The Fool had picked himself up and was glaring at him steadily, obviously wanting his sister back.

Well, that wasn’t going to happen. Not yet anyway. Scratching his neck with his free hand Vex looked back at Tiger.

“I’m Vex by the way. This one-” He lifted Rei a little higher. “-is Rei and the other one is Ire.”

Ooc: xD She deserves it. She's a terror!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:30 pm
Cloe played with Cocoa for hours and hours. Poor Banzai was subjected to countless amounts of torture from the two girls. Cloe's over reactive imagination mostly put Banzai completely wrapped up and incapacitated. Banzai had no other choice but to sit there let the girls repair and operate on him. On normal days Banzai would have been attempting to pick up Cloe's mess, notoriously Cloe would stray off somewhere else and make another mess just as big and in half the time. But while being mummified alive along with his wandering mind about his guest he completely lost track of time.

Muffled sounds came from Banzai's wrapped up head.
"Maybe he can't breath." Cloe scrambles to unwrap Banzai's face. "I Wanted to ask if you two are hungry or not." Right after Banzai finished his sentence Cloe answered. "Mmmm, yeah I want to eat. What about you Cocoa?" "Anything you want I can fix." "And I'll help." "So what'll it be Cocoa?"  

Matthias_Nielsen

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:33 am
((I think I babbled a bit much with these replies...Sorry if they're a bit long!))

~*~*~

"Now, now," Rayna cooed. "Do you really think something as gorgeous as me could be a possession? I think not." She stepped away from the buck, and then slowly turned before him. With her tail flicking about behind her, she teased him in showing off her great...assets.

~*~*~

"Oh, good! Please say you'll at least stick around sometime. It's really quite lovely, there," Kyliana said smiling. "And I made sure the family rooms were not too girly, incase you did decide visit." Finishing her sentence, she winked at Asmodeus. She knew he wouldn't be too please with a complete feministic house, even if it was for just a visit. "Some rooms have a girlish touch, but not all, of course."

As he spoke, she couldn't resist blushing. "Lucky? You really think so?" She was unsure, most of the time, if she was doing the right thing. There have been times in which she did not know how to handle Aliana and her wants. She could have asked one of the neighborhood mothers, but then what would they think of her? A mother who did not know how to take care of her child? Kyliana was sure they would figure out what she had gotten herself into, and she was quite afraid of that. After her bit of silence, she finally snapped back to reality.

"Huh? What?" she questioned before his words actually registered. "Oh, right. Of course!" Turning her gaze onto the girls, she smirked as Aliana had gotten a good hold of Kozmo. "Don't play too rough, Aliana!" she called out before glancing back at Asmodeus. "I would enjoy some time with Kozmo, really. And I'm sure Aliana would love to spend time with her father," she said, smiling. "I think it's a wonderful idea!" Before he and Kozmo appeared in the clearing, Kyliana was afraid her kits would hardly get to know one another. But now that both Baddie's knew where she had made a home, she was sure there would be plenty of family time together, mainly for both of the girls.

Smirking, Aliana squeezed a little tighter before she heard her mother call out. "Awwww," she groaned. Slowly she released her sister and stood upright herself. "Sorry sissy," she said a little reluctantly. Using a paw to brush a stray hair out of her eyes, she looked back at Kozmo. She knew her sister would bounce back from the struggle and most likely counter it immediately. All she could do was stand her ground and prepare herself if that were the case.

~*~*~

Tiger chuckled along with the other baddie. "Ah, I see," he replied, smirking. "I feel sorry for you, having to baby-sit them two." He watched Vex shake little Rei, and almost felt bad for her once more. When she began her whining, he was almost startled. "Terrible you say? I bet he's not as terrible as I could be." With his words, he winked at Vex, who rolled his eyes at his little sister.

Listening to Vex explain their uncle's tortures, he smirked. "Sounds like a typical, ebil fae. Now that's my kind of company," he replied. Surely, it was true. He enjoyed having company that acted such as himself, especially when he witnessed another be harassed. Then again, it had always been adults that he had spent time with. The children were almost hitting a soft spot for him, which he didn't particularly like.

Tiger had followed Vex's gaze to the little Fool and smirked at his glare. "Seems he's a bit angry at you," he noted, giggling a bit. "Then again, it also seems the little brats are more tame when you have the control. I think I rather enjoy the tables turned." Although it was a bit mean, and he was sure the kits despised him for it, it was true. His tail had finally stopped throbbing as well as his side. "My name's Tiger," he replied, holding out a paw to Vex. "And yes, I've learned their names. I doubt she would let me forget."

~*~*~

Looking at both Banzai and Cloe's anxious faces, Cocoa blushed. Having another wanting to cater her was enough, let alone two faes. Smiling, she answered, "I think I could handle anything you make. Really, something light with some fruits sounds good to me." She nodded, her face still a little pinkish. Of course, it was obvious why they were so excited. Cocoa was sure they had not had much company, especially not in their own home. A puzzled look had passed over her face for a moment. If Cloe is indeed a Goddess, why does she not have her own temple?

Thinking it over, she suddenly realized that maybe the two were unsure of how to build a place of worship. Cloe could most likely figure things out on her own, but being such a young Goddess, she probably would rather have help. Finally coming back to reality, Cocoa smiled for possibly figuring out the reason. It would seem a little straight forward if she mentioned that now, so she let it slip to the back of her mind.

"Banzai, would you mind if I take little Cloe to pick some berries? We could go into the wild for some natural ones, unless you grow your own around here." Turning to the little Goddess once more, she smiled sweetly. "Do you like fruits, Cloe? I'm sure we could find some good juicy ones, which are the best kind!"

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff